Customize

Help Needed to start website

Discussion in 'Help Iran Online' started by Irving_Washington, Jul 1, 2009.

1. I am requesting the help of the concerned Internet community, especially from the users of the Anonymous Iran forum. I am creating a website which chronicles the struggle of the Iranian people after the June 2009 election. The website will include news reports from various sources, eye witness stories, links to audio and video content regarding the political situation in Iran, and the views and concerns of people from all over the world about what is happening in Iran. I am requesting your help for any of these.

If you would like to contribute to our website you can do so by either: send links to websites which have content of the struggle in Iran, submitting links to audio or video material which have anything to do with what has been going on in Iran since the June elections, send pictures of the protests or artwork which supports the cause, or write your own personal article detailing your views on what is happening in Iran. The last option can be about a topic of your own choosing as long as it has a thesis dealing with the Iran, this is not only limited to the current political upheaval.

The article can be of any length, but remember that content is more important than length. I also ask that you provide your sex, age, and country/area of residence - nothing else. This way viewers of the website can see what the political atmosphere is like in your country, among your gender and age group. You are not obligated to provide any of these indicators, if you are uncomfortable. If this is the case, please feel free to only supply what you want; or just use a pseudo-name.

Anything you want to provide can either be sent to this username using the AnonymousIran private messaging system, posted on this thread, on sent to wshngtnrvng92@gmail.com.

In the mean time please continue to use the Anonymous Iran forum and keep active within the Internet community. Together we can make a difference.
    Please feel free to ask any questions regarding our website, but please note that it is still in the developing stages and is not yet operational. We are looking to launch in the fall.