Customize

Here we go again: 10,000 Basics Target

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Here we go again: 10,000 Basics Target

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0574.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

lol erin banks!!
  2. Anonymous Member

re: Here we go again: 10,000 Basics Target

I just realized something. That's >9000 completions.

slowpoke.jpg
  3. LarryBren Member

That target should be a piece of cake. Let's see: 10,000 completions divided by their 10,000,000 scientologists (as they claim) = only like 1/10 of 1% (unless I am a math retard here). Could some 6 year old tell me if I did it right?

Unless of course that 10 million figure is just "an acceptable truth" and they would need like 20-25% of all scientologists in the world to make this 10 thousand completions target. Now that would be a tough target.
  4. Anonynamefag Member

Fix'd.
  5. Anonymous Member

Ok, so this is how many people finished in two years. And they couldn't get the 10k target for ron's bday (like they wanted)

I think they will NEVER reach this goal.

Also, some of the people who finished are Staff/SO amirite?
  6. re: Here we go again: 10,000 Basics Target

September13/Auditor's day

30 days for 10k New Auditors, 333.33 New Auditors every 24 hours= 13.88875 Auditors per hour= 0.231479 Auditors per minute/1.157 Auditors every 5 minutes = 9999.99 New Auditors By Auditor's day

Piece of caek!
  7. Shinythings Member

Re: Here we go again: 10,000 Basics Target

I think they do not care about the number of completions. It's just another excuse to get money.
  8. Anonymous Member

OP what is the publication/date of what you're posting?
  9. Anonymous Member

I believe this is in the Auditor magazine thread as well from like the 70s with the same target. They have never even had 10,000 clears, let alone 10,000 auditors.
  10. Anonymous Member

i have to find it. but it only came in the mail a couple days ago
  11. timthephoto Member

not that i would like to gloat (or anything) :)

but i seem to remember this activity last year.. didn't they allocate 1400 places at flag, with the sea org clearing out of their berths and everything only to sell 1 course?
  12. FUCK Member

This.
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

10 Years Of Fail

By Mike Rinder, April 16, 2017

They STILL don’t have 50,000 completions on the Basics? OMG.

You realize this is not “Full Basics Completions” — there are only a handful of those. No, this is the total number of BOOKS and LECTURE SERIES that have been read by ALL SCIENTOLOGISTS over 10 YEARS, in the biggest “push” in scientology’s history. Every single scientologist they could get their hands on has been ordered, cajoled, pressured, threatened, begged and bribed to “get through the Basics”. This includes all staff and Sea Org members.

Remember, the “Basics” is 15 books and 10 lecture series, any one of which counts as a “completion.”

If just 100 scientologists completed all 25 books and lecture series each year that would be 25,000 in 10 years. If only 1000 scientologists completed per year, it would be 250,000 by now.

5,000 completions a YEAR is pathetic, even if they only completed a SINGLE book or lecture series per year it would mean there are less than 5,000 active scientologists on earth. And the level of commitment to scientology is seriously lukewarm at best. After all, as Dear Leader has instructed them over and over, these are the fundamentals of the religion, and without a thorough study and understanding of these materials one cannot call oneself a real scientologist.

So, here is another measure of the number of “real” scientologists on earth. It’s not millions. Not hundreds of thousands. Not even tens of thousands.

No wonder the largest concentration of scientologists on earth cannot even fill the Shrine auditorium.

Continued at http://www.mikerindersblog.org/10-years-of-fail/
  14. Quentinanon Member

Perhaps the lesson Davey and his minions don't get here is that reading Hubbard's crap once is enough to understand that it is crap.
    • Like Like x 1