Customize

Hiding in plain sight...

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Bubbles, May 22, 2013.

1. rickybobby Member

DeathHamster, YOU ROCK!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

3. DeathHamster Member

Hmm... I'd forgotten that Hubbard's lectures are claimed recorded on gold records...
    Pure gold is a shitty material for a record, too soft, but .. Hubbard did like to run his mouth, so that's a fuckton of records--and gold! (Multiply by 4-5 vaults?)

Pure gold CDs make a nice portable asset. (As in really big gold coins with a hole in the middle.) Once the gold is formed as "religious artifacts", no one is going to look at it too carefully or ask where all that fine gold came from in the first place.

It might be a hoot if some government agency (Treasury?) conducted a raid and asked them to play back a random selection of these "1,000 year CDs".

Ah wait, that's probably why they put a glass coating on them. They could claim that breaking the glass would be religious desecration...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. The glass coating is probably to protect the soft "pure gold". So which discs are stainless steel and which are gold? Audio/video vs written word?
  5. DeathHamster Member

The gold discs are recordings, the stainless-steel plates for the written stuff. Except that they also were showing demo archival nickel discs. *shrug*
  6. SOJOA Member

The OP is an asshole. Totally ruined the plot for Fast and Furious 7.
  7. You seem to know a lot about those vaults ...
  8. DeathHamster Member

Note that I'm citing references.

Does it bother you that people are compiling the known information, drawing conclusions and trying to speculate from that?
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Not in the least - I was just pointing that out. No need to feel defensive :)
  10. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, and you're about as subtle as a tornado in a trailer park.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

And let's keep the road trip just amongst ourselves, OK?
  12. Anonymous Member

Road trip? More like a convoy -

13. AnyOldName Member

That is one huge fake trophy. It's bigger than COB DM!
  14. DeathHamster Member

15. DeathHamster Member

Code:
    http://www.scientology.ca/faq/church-management/what-is-church-of-spiritual-technology.html
    It's unusual for CoS to mention CST, rarer still to mention vault stuff. This page does both and has stats that someone either pulled out of thin air or their fat ass.
    Pix or GTFO!

For once, their stats are too low to be believable! 2,300 titanium boxes, split among 4-5 locations isn't that many when compared to the piles of crap that Hubbard generated. 575 boxes to hold all of Hubbard's junk? No.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Just so you know.
  17. Quentinanon Member

More scientology think. Kevlar offers no protection against nuclear blasts, radiation, earthquakes, cave-ins, rifle bullets or floods, but they wrap it in Kevlar anyway.
    lt5iuaj-png.163505.png
    • Like Like x 1
  18. DeathHamster Member

They say that they wrap them in Kevlar. They also say that they've got 2,300 titanium cases.

I don't believe either of those without more (any?) proof.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Quentinanon Member

I have no trufax on the Kevlar, just from the news piece, but I know some people in the metal enclosure manufacturing industry, and a fellow in that line of work verified purchases of titanium cases by the scientology enterprise. He did not tell me the sales figures, so don't know about the 2,300 number.

p.s. I wonder if the Kevlar pieces that they use for wrapping are remnants of that used to make jockstraps and underwear for David Miscavige.
    In his position, he must protect his balls.
  20. David Miscavige has balls. well butter my ass and call me a crumpet!
  21. Eh? Did you say David Miscavige has butter balls?

[IMG]
  22. Anonymous Member

23. David Butter Balls Miscavige - does have a certain ring to it....

and it certainly fits with his latest
    profile.

[IMG]
  24. DeathHamster Member

Now we know what's in the vaults: Crappy old video games!

Well, no. But that's the impression a lot of people are going to get from this silly story:
    The game cartridges and the vaults have both been reported on separately, but they created a frankenstory by stitching them together.

The "city" of Trementina, heh.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trementina,_New_Mexico

And it's not "numerous underground vaults", it's one 700' rock tunnel.
  25. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  26. DeathHamster Member