Customize

Hillary Clinton Outraged at Iran and Libya

Discussion in 'Videos' started by iraniam, Feb 28, 2011.

1. iraniam Member

2. Scatman Member

She says the right things. But where is she with the human rights violations in the scientology criminal enterprise?
  3. Herro Member

She's the Secretary of State of the United States. She has more important things to deal with, like human rights violations in Libya. You need to remind yourself that nobody really gives a fuck about Scientology.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I care, Herro. I care...
  5. Scatman Member

There you go again Herro, not looking before thinking, not thinking before making statements.
    So Hillary has more important things to deal with? Then why this:
    http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/irf/2010/148938.htm

6. Herro Member

7. Anonymous Member

Notwithstanding that you left a gaping hole open for score, we have been over this herro.

Scatman, this is the Iran forum, i understand you are passionate about the scientology enterprise and want to spread the word of caution on its wrong doings. We have a forum for that, co-opting the subject is disrespectful towards the efforts made in and outside of iran promoting democracy, fundamental human rights, and the right to access and exchange information. Please be considerate when posting outside the initiatives you are actively involved in. Thank you.
  8. iraniam Member

I appreciate your concern very much my friend. Thank You.
  9. Anonymous Member

He He. She said "semen hole".
  10. SOJOA Member

She has a penis........thats where the rage comes from..........
  11. SOJOA Member

and holy crap she gained more weight! Christ.
  12. Anonymous Member

Oh they're in for it now. She will be sending a very strongly worded letter!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Kruge Moderator

Agreed - let's leave $cientology in the $cientology forums - *unless* it for some reason actually becomes a topic in Iran. ;)