Customize

Hockley Area Protest Vid

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by SOJOA, Aug 15, 2011.

1. SOJOA Member

This video was taken at the same time with the Adam Holland Vid I posted a few days ago.

Again CoS Toronto bought this Hockey Arena to house Sea Org members which Adam Holland believes is to keep them from escaping.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

I don't think it's a hockey arena but the Hockley Highlands, a former hotel / convention centre. Not everything in Canada has to do with hockey. :)

But yeah, certainly the possibility for it to become Gold Base North.
  3. SOJOA Member

Correct. That was my mistype. I must of thought, canada = hockey and typed it wrong. Sorry.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AuntAnonymous Member

Thanks for posting this video.
    Since Adam and Mary visited the Mono council meeting and the Orangeville.com articles appeared, more residents in the area are aware of the shenanigans from the cult.
    One friend now takes 3rd line whenever she can just to cruise the area roads.
    She's also telling her farmer friends to be on the lookout for run away ronbots.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Anonymous Member

Dox or GTFO
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. AnonLover Member

Damn that road looks long AND lonely.

If somebody was to blow from there, what's the distance to the closest public payphone?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. dingodog Member

probably a long, long walk
  9. dingodog Member

"Take a good look around you."
    Where the f**k is a payphone?

recruit-fso-2006-10.jpg

Maybe a few Ontario anons could make a case for a payphone needed within walking distance of the base?
  10. dingodog Member

A pay-phone can be installed if the city makes a request to Bell Canada, as it would be on public/city property.

So, it is a matter of contacting your local city councillor and explaining the need for the pay-phone.

Any Ontario anons can help with this by contacting your local MPP.

I suppose any Canadian anons could also contact their MPP's as Bell Canada is national.

see map
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...mous-vs-scientology-rally-mono-ontario.78727/

Address: 793435 3rd Line E
    Mono, Ontario, L0N 1A0

Ask your MPP to call Bell Can @1-800-268-5933
    • Like Like x 1
  11. DeathHamster Member

Probably at the Hockley Valley Inn, down the hill and across the road. RR 1 at the upper left.

CSHO.png
    • Like Like x 1
  12. DeathHamster Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hockley_Highlands_Inn
    Hmm. "Last year, the Niagara Escarpment Commission approved use of the former inn as a religious institution." It probably won't make a difference, but the NEC should be pooned that Scientology doesn't have religious status in Ontario.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Next time I'll be able to attend this one. How was it? Any good lulz?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. AuntAnonymous Member

DeathHamster is one of the best damned researchers. Thank you.
    And to Anonymous post who said Dox of GTFO: Fill yer boots with a good read of the dox and then...
    • Like Like x 4
  15. DeathHamster Member

This one is kind of in my backyard, so it gets special attention.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. hushpuppy Member

AWESOME work DeathHamster, SOJOA - and everyone in between!

<3<3<3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. DeathHamster Member

Lot Part Lot: 26 Concession: 3,EHS
    Chasse Church of Scientology of Toronto Dufferin Mono (13) File Closed Permit Issued 14 Dec. 2009 19 Mar. 2010 D/P/2009-2010/232 clearpixel.gif
    http://escarpment.org/cgi-bin/rec_details_permit.asp?Permit_File_Number=D/P/2009-2010/232
    I wonder if they told the NEC that they were a recognized religious organization in Ontario? Awkward if they did since that requires a charity status from the Canada Revenue Agency, which they don't have.
    Becoming a Recognized Religious Denomination In Ontario
    • Like Like x 3
  18. TorontosRoot Member

If we can get them shut down, more potential victims will be saved.
  19. DeathHamster Member

If they're not planning any expansions or site modifications, then why was it important to note the (claimed) existing area in their application?
  20. DeathHamster Member

Updated map with the supposed building uses from the CoS video:
    [IMG]

WWP was buffering the old image. Fixed now.
    • Like Like x 2