Customize

Hollywood Christmas Parade, Sunday, Nov. 27, 2011

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Smurf, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

It would also be helpful for you to DIAF.
  2. Sponge Member

Doug reports again:
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=418302#p418302
    To save you the click work, here's a repost of his previous account of the evening (with my highlights, relating to the reported injury):

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pique Member

In all the probably hours of protest video I've seen of Lowell I've never seen him be anything other than calm and controlled. Bizarre.
    Gosh I hope he suffers no longer term effect from this. Other than a $ settlement perhaps.
    Fucking cult. Stupid LAPD.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks, for posting this Sponge. This makes me dream/wish of a really good investigative reporter doing a story about this. Scientology/LAPD is an ugly collusion.
  5. Anonymous Member

Smurf posted on OCMB...

Doug.. you need to consult with an attorney on this and seek legal remedies for this wrong. You cannot straddle the fence and blame cops for unnecessarily roughing you up and then thanking the LAPD for their "courtesy and professionalism." Clearly, what they did to you Sunday night was neither courteous nor professional.

The strength of any legal case is how upfront and attentive you are to the case.. this is something you have to be 150% contributory to. Relying on the LAPD to satisfactorily resolving this matter, on your half, is delusional. The fact that you would question the acts of police officers, in general, makes you adversarial.

Some anons have raised hell and filed complaints with the LAPD over their treatment of you. There complaints will be ignored because they were not personally involved in the incident. The ball is in your court and you have to run with it. Feel free to use my videos, however, needed.

6. Anonymous Member

AGP (whom Doug contacted about the CT scan) posted...

Doug seems to be in denial about this. He has said things to me, which Smurf has commented on, that are so wishy washy. As if he was not the victim! When he told me that the handcuffs hurt his hands I said "take a photo of that" and he refused. Someone talk some sense into him and get this evidence!
  7. subgenius Member

8. WogDoc Member

Hey! They have "Sha Na Na" this year! Are you saying that celebrities of that caliber is quote-unquote "sad"? Do YOU have "Sha Na Na" coming to YOUR parade this year? Didn't think so, faggot.

You probably don't even have access to famed made-for-Lifetime-Channel-movie stars that include such legendary names like, Greg Vaugh, or daytime serial drama sensations like Kate Linder, who played the housekeeper Esther Valentine on The Young And The Restless. Nor do you have access to underpaid Disney Channel child character actors, do you? No, you probably wouldn't touch any REAL famous celebrities if they tea-bagged you in the face.

Go home and bask in your shallow existence, far from the lights of nominally-famous, mediocre talents.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. xenubarb Member

Feh. These "celebrities" are just third rate fading mopes who'd be on Hollywood Squares if it was still around. I wouldn't watch them with your eyes.
  10. Smurf Member

The criticisms against the Hollywood parade is that it's no longer a parade "for all ages". Except for the marching bands, equestrian units (for horse lovers) and collectible cars (I thought the DeLorean used in the "Back to the Future" films & the Batcar used in the 'Batman' TV show were pretty cool), it's now a parade geared for children and old farts that recognize the actors of the past riding in the parade.

The parade remains popular with the kiddies with all the child actors that ride in it.. I doubt the kids knew who the over-the-hill actors were... Ted McGinley from 'Married with Children'.. show ended in 1997... seriously? Montel Williams? LaToya Jackson? Ugh.
  11. subgenius Member

I thought LaToya riding in the antique car was ironically appropriate.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Did you think of that reply all by yourself? witty.
  13. Anonymous Member

Copied verbatim out of the Anonymous playbook. It's the only way we roll.
  14. Anonymous Member

Your momma helped. She's tired of supporting your lazy ass.
  15. the anti Member

something i forgot to mention. so as we all know rick has been assigned to my personal handler and i was talking to him about i mention to him about the offshot scientology groups are always attacked by the main "church" and one of the claims is that they alter the tech which has in fact happened with the DM led sect. and the excuse i was given was "we discovered the publisher printed some of the pages out of order" and i told him about larry anderson where he was telling tommy davis that he had to buy the basics 4 times and each one he was told it was per-LRH.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Smurf Member

All I gotta say.. and have always said... if Doug is seeking a satisfactory resolution to this matter, fairly & objectively, by allowing the police to investigate themselves, he's delusional.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. From OCMB:
    and more here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/hollywood-christmas-parade-sunday-nov-27-2011.96232/
  18. Anonymous Member

Wow. I've heard about "dedication" before. I'm currently too drunk to give a shit about this guy, but when I sober up, god dammit imma gonna be pissed!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Several critics have offered to assist Doug and they have been rebuffed. Doug complained of pain & bruising from his being handcuffed, and when advised to take photographs of the bruises for evidence, he refused. A critic requested the video Doug took of the incident offering to upload it for him - he refused. Instead of hiring an attorney to take action, he walks into a police station on his own to file a complaint. WTF?
  20. Sorry about the brutal treatment you received, I'm glad you've been checked out, hope you're ok. It's good that you've got it on record with pics, etc..

You certainly have legal options if you choose to pursue them. Best of Luck.......
  21. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Post by Karen#1 Heber's ex wife on OCMB:
    • Like Like x 1
  24. subgenius Member

A fracture can make for a numb skull.
    Sad when people don't stand up for themselves, but it is his life and he owns it.
    Abused once, you're a victim.
    Twice, you're a volunteer.
  25. Anonymous Member

inb4 doug is OSA!
  26. amaX Member

Is Doug always this way or could Doug be acting irrationally because of the cracked skull?
    • Like Like x 1
  27. subgenius Member

That's a question, but from observing him in past videos he seems very passive.
    This incident is outrageous. Fractured skull for heaven's sake.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

LAPD officers trained in brutal & racist UK bootcamp:

29. Anonymous Member

Doug is as passive as he is stubborn.
  30. subgenius Member

don't know why you quoted my post there, but i certainly don't suggest such a thing
  31. Anonymous Member

Troll is bored.
  32. Anonymous Member

"a city" made me do it.
  33. Anonymous Member

dsg-bridge_troll.jpg
    haterz
  34. subgenius Member

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
    My bad.
  35. Anonymous Member

me to :(

fix'd
  36. Anonymous Member

Victims of head trauma will generally choose the passive option, because the recurring headaches and immense fatigue that often follows a concussion discourages the initiation of actions involving either cognitive planning or physical activity.

A good example is Reginald Denny, who for years went on camera and expressed only forgiveness towards attackers who beat him
    nearly to death. This response stands in stark contrast to reactions from anyone who views the videotapes of what was done to him.

Mark needs someone he can trust to step in for him, and arrange representation for him by competent and independent attorneys as
    well as to ensure he receives quality medical care.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. xenubarb Member

Got any suggestions?
  38. Smurf wrote on OCMB:
  39. Anonymous Member

Post-concussion syndrome also frequently includes intra-cranial swelling.

When this occurs, the first tissues that suffer are the extremities of the frontal lobes, where judgment and understanding of situations that are social in nature is processed. Outside of the Stockholm syndrome, demonstrating unusual deference to an attacker can be evidence of frontal lobe injury.

One remedy is placement of small tube in the skull to drain off excess fluid, while held to bed rest under medical supervision.

Mark should undergo further neurological testing, possibly involving a CAT or PET scan, to be sure his immediate symptoms aren't indicative of an injury which has more potential for longer-term disabilities.