Customize

Holy crap! Tom Cruise sure can be an asshole: Interview on Letterman

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by mongrel, Apr 7, 2014.

1. mongrel Member

I was browsing some of Letterman's greatest hits when I saw a link titled: "Tom Cruise goes crazy live on Letterman". I mistakenly assumed it would be like the crazy episode on Oprah. Nope. It's much worse, in a psycho crazy kind of way. This kind of reckless disregard can get your pilot's license revoked.But I guess Mr. Tom Cruise is an expert on hypoxia since he states "ya know, it wasn't dangerous or anything".

Tried to embed with the timestamp but skip to 2:00 to hear the psycho story.

• Like Like x 5
  2. RightOn Member

yes I have seen this video is on WWP somewhere quite a while ago.
    he doesn't have regard for anyone
    • Like Like x 5
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 4
  4. moxie Member

Letterman wasn't impressed with his stupidity.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Quentinanon Member

Wow. So, Cruise is willing to inflict hypoxia on a passenger just so he can fly at a higher altitude, and he laughs about it. Just the kind of thing a psychopath would do. I knew he was a nutbag, but now methinks he's a dangerous nutbag.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. http://www.eonline.com/news/530110/...prah-winfrey-joke-about-scientology-watch-now
  8. vaLLarrr Member

Entire audiences laugh when $cientology is the punchline.

Take note, lurking clams.

Everyone on Earth thinks your "religion" is a joke.

Just think, all you'd have to do is produce ONE "clear" or ONE member with supposed "OT powers", then all your orgs would be filled with public and all your stats straight up and vertical.

But you can't. Because THE "TECH" DOESN'T WORK!!
    • Like Like x 10
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

David Letterman mentioned the cult at a roast honoring the great Don Rickles.

Insult king Rickles honored in Spike TV tribute | The Associated Press

Don Rickles engages in what might be called Comedy S and M. He insults audience members (whether famous or unknown, each a hockey puck in his eyes) and they laugh and beg for more. It's a manic, lacerating style Rickles has commanded for a half-century-plus.

Now he's being feted by Spike TV with a 90-minute special, "One Night Only: An All-Star Comedy Tribute." A black-tie affair taped earlier this month at Harlem's storied Apollo Theater, it airs Wednesday at 9 p.m. EDT, packed with love and a healthy dose of bile.

"We wanted to honor your memory, Don, so here we are," says Martin Scorsese, firing a zinger at the spirited but frail-looking Rickles seated stage-side — "though if I'd been directing this, I don't think I would have gone for the open casket."

<snipped>

David Letterman fondly remembers first meeting Rickles "at a Scientology mixer."

More at http://www.usnews.com/news/entertai...sult-king-rickles-honored-in-spike-tv-tribute
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Typical alpha male behavoir, and an excessive risk taker. He does all of his own stunts, and apparently without fear. He classes these dangerous stunts as a technical objective to overcome. He says that he has to put everything into developing a character. The only problem with that is, one can become so obsessed, that one forgets about the real danger of such actions. Having no fear at all is abnormal. Any sane person would be fearful.
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, I understand what yer sayin'. but I think that being delusional ala Lron, an egotist, and pretty much outta touch with the real world of the not-so-privileged, with his CoS given right of entitlement, and 'getting deep' into characters, can easily lead to a person who has lost their inner self, their 'real' character/id. I mean, its bad enough to have your brain raped by a pseudo-science/philosophy, and being a 'star', but I've yet to see any actions showing what sort of 'enlightened' human he has become that is tangible evidence of superior knowledge (don't hold yer breathers), GAH! , to me he is just another spoiled little self-entitled deluded douche-bag prick with a speck or two of talent at times, but nothing that doesn't make me cringe (mostly for his family, poor them :( )
    Meh.
  12. He is a physical and mental midget. Not worth $20. A dick with nothing but a small dick. Can't even ride Space Mountain at Disney because he's too short and might blow out of the car.