Customize

how can i help?

Discussion in 'How To' started by goliath, Feb 28, 2013.

1. goliath Member

im new this and i need help. what do i do? what is a raid?
    help.
  2. Anonymous Member

Short version: lurk more.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. WMAnon Member

Hi, newfag! The first thing you do is spend some time looking at materials other Anons have created and read discussions here and on other Anonymous networks to get a feel for the culture. It can be a bit of a shock at first. Next, you need to figure out what Anonymous initiatives you want to help with, and what skills you possess that could be relevant. For example, if you want to help the Chanology initiative, you can look around here for the nearest Anon group that's actively yelling at their buildings, and find out when the next protest is happening. (A "raid" is a protest online or in person, as was mentioned earlier, they often have cake.) If you have any artistic skills, the Production Studio can always use new people contributing to the effort to create graphics, posters, flyers, and videos; if you're technical, you can look for Anonymous websites and projects that need more coders; if you have irl connections to people who can help accomplish political change relevant to any initiative, bother them.

That new users FAQ is a little dated. I recommend reading through this thread https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/
    • Like Like x 1
  5. fishypants Moderator

6. Donate! not one single cent has been donated so far this month.

Donate

Hosting Bills

$0.00 USD / $500.00 USD

Development Fund

$0.00 USD / $50.00 USD

7. Anonymous Member

How can I donate anonymously??? There used to be instructions on this site, but I can't find them now. Could someone please provide them??????