Customize

How do I find Cells near me?

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by CT_Anon, May 6, 2013.

1. CT_Anon Member

I new to anonymous and strongly support them but I was wondering if there is a way to find cells in my area can anyone help?
  2. Anonymous Member

Wanna find a cell near you? Use your cell phone.
    Hahahahaha
    That one still cracks me up.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. CT_Anon Member

Hahahaha that was actually kinda funny and I found one close to me
  4. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

A good way to start, it's contacting the mod or posting a request into your regional forum :), if you don't see listed your country(see also "other countries" forum) maybe "the cell" is you :D

Anyway this is the list of regional forums: https://whyweprotest.net/community/#regional.439
    This is the link of "Other Countries" Forum: https://whyweprotest.net/community/forums/other-countries.388/
    This is the cell:
    DRAGON+BALL+Z+BUDOKAI+TENKAICHI+3+Cell+Perfect.jpg
  5. luisa Member

Boa toma!eheh
  6. luisa Member

7. Anonymous Member

Im in ct also need info on future events
  8. Shady Z Member

I'm from MA message me if you're from around the same area.
  9. Anonymous Member

Shady Z, I'm also from MA and new to the group. Just figured I would introduce myself... Pleasure to meet you.
  10. guitarANON Member

Im in So. Ga. and looking to participate.
  11. I am from AL. Looking for cells in the south.
  12. I am also from AL looking for cell
  13. OTeleventy Member

Why don't the two of you hook up, then? Make a cell. Boom. Done. You're welcome.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Not the forum for this...
    If you want to get all deep though, we're all in the world. We're all Anonymous(kinda). We are all one cell.
    Boom. Done. You're welcome.
  15. Im in NJ. Message me if you are in NJ, PA, ETC.. that is close enough. Id lke to get to know some people that are in my area.
  16. D1s4v0w3R Member

Well, if you can't find one after some looking: Form one. Don't sit around waiting for one to pop-up, as if everyone were to adopt that approach there would be no cells. So voilà - get stuck in!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. AnonEaskUK Member

Looking for a cell in East Anglia/ Norfolk (UK). Anyone?
  18. TotalCntrl Member

looking for a cell in south mississippi
  19. hey. I'm looking for a cell in AL
  20. darkrider85 Member

I am from AL and am looking for cells around the south, help?
  21. If you're in the Alexander city area there's one down here now.
  22. I'm also from m.a, pleased to meet both of you
  23. Boudeg Member

I'm in that area :)
  24. Sneak Moderator

If you're after Chanology cells, London looks to be your closest. If you're not after Chanology...then I have no idea.
  25. AnonEaskUK Member

I'm after various causes. Chanology is one of them. Problem is the nearest cell is in London, and there aren't any Churches of Scientology over here in Norfolk. So...
  26. Anonymous Member

Try starting one. There is some good information in the WWP intro guide on how to go about this.
  27. AnonEaskUK Member

I know, that's what I'm doing. Gonna start with information spreading about Anonymous. Hopefully gather together enough anons to start demonstrating.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Yeah…these words do not fill me with much confidence, and I think you are making a serious mistake if you are not going to be group/goal-orientated.

What you have written strikes me as trying to get protests going for the sole sake of getting protests going. Maybe that isn’t your intention, but I have seen far far too many folks attempt this and fail because they lacked specific goals and plans of action.

Spreading information about ‘anonymous’ generally is a double-edged sword because, let’s be blunt here, you aren’t asking anyone to join ‘anonymous’ – rather you are asking them to participate in the local group you are trying to get off the ground. That should be your focus. Drawing inspiration, ideas and expertise from the wider anonymous collective is always a good thing, but whether your group gets off the ground successfully or not will depend on what you do locally and what location-specific actions you promote and pursue.

Let me illustrate this with a realistic hypothetical. Suppose you got the components of a group together and launched the group with a protest/rally in support of Bradley Manning. You might even get a few attendees who are familiar with the situation and courage Manning has shown. But what will happen? You are in a different country than Manning, and your local audience isn’t exactly going to be too enthusiastic to your message because it has little relevance to them and their lives. You’re promoting a message but not actually achieving anything of value, and the result will be burnout and apathy within your fledging group. Maybe you would feel good about what you have done, but everyone in the group will know that absolutely fuck all of any value was achieved.

Without the realisation that any such anon group, in order to achieve something, has to have a local focus then your group is pretty much fucked before it gets started. Sure, performing local actions can certainly be a basis for providing education to the public on matters of global importance – but you to have your foundations in local actions for this to be a sustainable possibility.

Without specificity and without planning and without and understanding that any anon group has to focus on what it can achieve locally first and foremost, then you will only end up expending time, effort and energy on the same fool’s errand that so many others have fallen into.

It is also worth pointing out the importance of ‘staying on target’. Groups that try to do everything usually end up doing nothing. Except Hamburg, and they are the only exceptions.
    • Like Like x 5
  29. Major Boyle Member

If you want to get protests going, create your own web site using a free BBS software like PHPBB. Then you can solo raid and hand out flyers. If people want to join in, give them the web site URL. Also let the Still Alie project know you are protesting, so that others can find you. You're going to have to do the bulk of the work for a long while, so do eet nao, faggot. Good luck, have fun, stay safe, and cocks, etc.
  30. Anonymous Member

Hosting's not free Boyle, and the problems with free hosting services are too numerous to mention. Spending a few quid to get a stable site is a really good idea though. £50 should get you enough hosting to put up a basic site and host a forum.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Major Boyle Member

We have had zero problems with our free hosting. Maybe we're just lucky.
  32. AnonEaskUK Member

I get what you're saying. But what am I supposed to do then? I'm the sole member of the cell, and this is Norfolk. Fuck all happens over here. What if I spread information about GCHQ and why we cannot allow surveillance?
  33. Anonymous Member

I am in the northern Florida area and in need of a cell (prefer on not tapped, haha ;))! I wish to help to inform my child who is old enough to see the truth now themselves and has now been pointing things out on their own with anger and the desire to fight for a future for everyone. We want to learn more and we want to fight and SURVIVE!
  34. Hi new here looking for cells in the AZ area
  35. if ur in jersey message me. im still looking for people here
  36. Kaso Sentoki Member

Greetings, If you are from Dublin, message me.-..Kaso Sentoki
  37. Anonymous Member

Or, even better, join the anonireland forums here: http://anonireland.org

Why it would be a good idea to message a newfag is beyond me....
  38. Kaso Sentoki Member

Oh, okay, sorry about this, I'm just new to this.-..Kaso Sentoki