Customize

How To BOOM March 15

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Magoo, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Magoo Member

How To BOOM March 15

There are a few thing I've been thinking of that will help really kick March 15th Protest up a few notches.

IF You've done them, excellent. IF not, see if you can use a few of these.

1) Invite all your friends to come. They may not get why---just tell them it's a Party for Freedom
    and we already did one--and it was **Hot**. (Show them the Feb 10 video).

2) Do a PSA on radio. PSA's are public service announcements---where each radio station HAS to do so many, and
    they're free. "We of Anonymous would like to invite anyone to join our March 15th Party which will be held
    from these hours to these hours, at _________Location. This is a party to celebrate Freedom, and expose the
    abuses of the organization known as the Church of Scientology. Come one, Come ALL! Bring a sign, wear a costume,
    and if you can, bring your party gear". We welcome you!"

3) Make flyers and post them around your town in public areas, colleges, places where you know activists often go.
    Healthy food stores are often good places for this.

4) Invite more friends, invite your family. Show them my video on Scientology and Death
    http://www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44 many people have said it will help them get people to understand what
    they're doing, and possibly come.

5) Set up any and ALL media to come to the event. Invite them, send links to the video---if you want someone to
    speak---ask myself, Arnie or WBM, for starters. There are a few others who will help, too. MEDIA IS A HUGE WAY
    TO CONTACT THE MASSES.

6) If you have a local, free paper--see if you can put an add in there---either for free, or very low cost. Again, this gets to TONS of people.

7) Invite churches to come. I'd contact ministers, show them the video---if they have questions, have them go to
    http://www.xenutv.com or my you tube site just to see a taste of why they may come.

8) Invite your neighbors :wink: (Hey! They have to already know you're kooky---may as well bring um along!) :alien:

Ok, well, that's a few ideas --even if you only do one or two, it will help increase the volume of who comes.

ROCK ON ANONYMOUS! :eek:hyeah: :rofl: :anon:

Magoo~~ 8)
  2. anonoblong Member

Re: How To BOOM March 15

yeah because nothing screams I am part of Anonymous than telling everyone you know

choose wisely people
  3. Beed9 Member

No need to involve/mention Anon in getting them to join.
    Anon has to rely on the masses, in numbers we are strong, divided we fall etc.
  4. anonoblong Member

I am bringing a few friends/family I trust

but I sure as fuck am not knocking on the neighbours door, that is foolhardy
  5. DrMummy Member

BOOM!!!

HEADSHOT!!!

Sorry, I had to.
  6. Thetanonymous Member

[IMG]

Bam! Let's kick these heah protests up a nahtch heah, with a little Bam! from my spice weasel. Bam!
  7. southernstate Member

I've already contacted three papers from the Tampa Bay/SE Florida area. Do we have a running list of papers that have been, or need to be, contacted?
  8. Magoo Member

Oh Gawd you're right! I keep forgetting the "Anonymous" deal--re no one knows you.

You have to understand I've been speaking out since I left in 2000----so for me, I still honestly forget

you wouldn't tell your neighbors or maybe even your friends, or your family. DOH! :doh:

Well, sorry about that---and thanks for the reminder. I'll get it once *I* get my Guy F mask---

which IS on it's way :guyfawkes: :anon: (although I doubt I'll ever really be Anonymous, just due to leaving

publicly on the Net--in 2000). :alien:

My best,

Magoo~~~ 8)
  9. MollyBloom Member

S'OK Magoo, we love you...

No problem with inviting people we know, no prob letting the press know that there will be more protests/pickets.

It is important, because of the CoS tactics of picture taking and dirt digging, that everyone is informed to protect their identity as they see fit.
  10. Magoo Member

Thanks..........like I said, I'm learning.

M :flowers:
  11. anonoblong Member

not a problem

As I have said before. The Ex-Scis like you, the FZs, the Insiders, the long time critics. You all have something to bring to the table here. But we have to keep with what has worked for us. And I don't want people losing sight of that. We as, dare I say, "original" anon have to digest the information you guys present and evaluate and adapt it to our personal piece of Anon.

<3
  12. Evil Zoe Member

I've been actively recruiting at all my internet hangouts for some time now. I'd hit up r/l friends, but I don't have many of those locally.

Some places I'm having better success than others....lol
  13. Magoo Member

Totally! We *all* can learn from each other. One of THE most impressive
    things about Anonymous is how fast you all learn, and can change. It's wonderful! I appreciate you all,
    greatly--and I do agree---we both can help each other.
    :anon:

I got my mask today!!! :cheers:

Magoo~~ :guyfawkes:
  14. avatar2008 Member

Pics or it didn't happen! :twisted:
  15. Bournemouth Member

Requesting: Magoo video with masked Magoo.
  16. Daywatch Member

I was waiting for that LOL
  17. Re: How To BOOM March 15

I got alarms going off in my head. Something tells me that while we appreciate that you support Anonymous, you wearing a mask is a bit risky considering our early stages with the illegal stuff. I'm just afraid since the Co$ definitely knows you, 'joining' us might harm your reputation somewhat.

This goes for every prominent critic out there. How do I put it... You are the scalpels of fact while we are the sledgehammer of the body politic. Scalpels however sharp, can be chipped and dulled, but the sledge just flattens any damage with each strike.