Customize

How to build a DIY WiFi mesh-net appliance with offshore VPN tunnel using Freifunk software and chea

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Honigdachs, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Honigdachs Member

In the wake of current events, 3G jamming in turkey, blocking of domains on a national level in many countries, HDOPI in France, and the blunt break of net neutrality in Germany, some fags put a tutorial together how to become your own network provider.

Read the full tutorial here:
    http://hamburger-anon.blogspot.de/2013/06/how-to-build-diy-wifi-mesh-net.html
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Honigdachs Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Holy fuck thats moar little green dots then I expected...

Good on you folks, How actual is this map?

Am I interpreting this correctly, the peeps within the grey areas can access each other?

This is fucking awesome, I am going to try to get involved soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Newfag question, do you need to subscribe to an isp in order to do this? You know, have a working internet connection that charges a monthly bill, or does this cut those assholes out?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No but it would contribute to the speed I believe.
  6. Anonymous Member

So you can set up free(but slow) home use internet with this? That's awesome!!!!
  7. muldrake Member

John McAfee (yes I know insane murderer maybe but whatever) is talking about marketing a device like this.

Anyway, the story. Something like this can't work without some easy, portable device anyone can use and has an open standard.
  8. You could as long you have someone in the area that has the same setup that has internet.
  9. ShonDimino Member

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the cell phone blockers has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
    ShonDimino
    This message by ShonDimino has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

47071204.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Pity about the hebephrenia. You might want to talk with your provider about dosage.
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

Good Dog Alrighty!
    what_the_fuck_am_a_reading.jpg

Let me guess, Translation Path~ Hindi--Norwegian--Chinese--Zulu--Farsi--Engrish ???

:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/28679/301-redirect-plugin-not-working.aspx

It's spammed accros multiple forum, eventually talks about "cell phone signal blocking device", maybe he comes back and edits that in. We got a round of this a few months ago.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

The impression I got was I had just seen the work of a retarded bot/spammer that failed to inject the URLs for the spam. I've seen many of those. I lawl when I see them.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

I actually sort of got what the retread is spamming, but holy hell thats some messed up shit. this sort of needs to go to Sue's 'weird shit people pm me about' thread or somethng, like a museum of derp, for ffs, yeehaw orbiting flying mammals under cosmic sky lighting object!

:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

Needs to get posted on I Can Haz Cheezeburger sommers :)
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Otters! Damn it! That's what he was talking about! Flying otters!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Otter_flying_over_beach.JPG

choices.... so many.... otters....

sea_otter_anatomy.gif

fig,asphalt,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. VedaSinon Member

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the remote jamming device product.
    VedaSinon
    This message by VedaSinon has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  20. DeathHamster Member

Phone jammers would be illegal anywhere. We don't do illegal on WWP.

And phones have dick to do with wifi, spammer.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This is another piece of Kafkaesque spam, there is another about animal bodies. It might be a contest between Chinese or Indian spammers to see how far they can spread it in forums.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. MaiBucon Member

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of video blocker as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
    MaiBucon
    This message by MaiBucon has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

The animals return
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Andy Downs Member

I am a little slow on some of these issues, so forgive a dumb question...just trying to learn

If everyone in your neighborhood is doing this, would this be not unlike TOR,
    in the sense that nailing down who you are and where you are just became more difficult
    or do I have this completely wrong
  25. laughingsock Member

1403692729525.jpg
  26. DeathHamster Member

Probably. Although, the network would have to know how to route packets to you to get it to the right node in the mesh.
  27. fishypants Moderator

The Freifunk Hamburg map is now at:
    https://hamburg.freifunk.net/wo-wird-gefunkt
    and they do seem to have a lot of access points.

I'd be interested in hearing how it's working out. Is it reasonably fast? Has there been any trouble with ISP's terms and conditions?
  28. Incredulicide Member

Proof of concept "Mesh" mode button on the $25 Firefox OS phones:
  29. Andy Downs Member

30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  31. Incredulicide Member

That video was removed. Another version of it with more detail at the beginning and end is at:
  32. Incredulicide Member