Customize

How to download a video

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Hey guys,
    Yesterday on Israeli TV a report about Scientology was shown. It's the first time that the Heads of Israeli Scientology agreed to give an interview. I think it's a useful report to mirror, and in general to donwload so that we can add English subtitles to it.
    Here is the link:
    http://docu.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=799327&sid=267

By the way - the highlights of the interview include "we don't know who is Xenu".
  2. Anonymous Member

I'm just watching it and I'm fucking loving it. The reporter asked the head scientologist about the pre-clear folders and how many CoS in Israel has.
    The scilon said with pride - around 30000. Then the reported pulled out some law that says that any archive with information about over 10,000 people has to be registered with the government. Next thing that happened - the head israeli lscilon stormed out from the interivew.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Nice,They have the jewish version of Tommy davis :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

He spoke much faster than Tommy.
    Wasn't a great report (about 12 minutes), but still quite funny to watch the scilons give exactly the same answers as they give in the US, just this time in Hebrew.
  5. anonymous612 Member

An English translation would be greatly appreciated, even if just a transcript rather than subtitles.
  6. Anonymous Member

I still don't know how to download the bloody thing. It's on the news website and has commercials in it.
  7. Anonymous Member

I can download it. Do you want to work with the English sub-titles?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Thanks. I've never done subtitles, but I've done many translations. I recently bought a software that allows to create subtitles and having been thinking about giving it a try. Can you download the report and put it on Youtube and send us the link? Also, TV show had two reports, we're only interested in the first one. So I'll have to cut it. Fun fun fun. I expect it will take me many hours to learn how to do all that.
  9. Anonymous Member

It's actually turning into a pain to download. Many interruptions, seems to be in MP4 format. The interrupts seem to screw around with the download.

If I can get it, I could give you a link to a hotfile download. Probably easier to work with on your desktop than on-line. I'll let you know if I can get it successfully downloaded.
  10. Anonymous Member

Perfect, thanks a lot. There are lots of commercials in between. Very irritating. But the interview was priceless.
  11. Anonymous Member

I got the std. def. version:
    100mb and a few graphical glitches.
    http://hotfile.com/dl/118353294/937f59e/il2.mp4.html

Trying to grab the HD version next; it might be a little clearer.
    (should be ~ 200mb)

It already has Hebrew subtitles, so that should make it a little easier for transcription/translation.
  12. Anonymous Member

Perfect, thanks so much. I'll have a look later.
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Thank you so much!!!!!!
    I wish I knew how to do all that.