Customize

How to instantly tell who's evil vs. good: the philosophy of 'control' vs. 'empowerment'

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Overall I'd say Anonymous is "good".

http://www.naturalnews.com/040122_control_empowerment_philosophy.html
  2. Anonymous Member

What a bunch of fucking horseshit that is.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Someone that teaches you all about the texture of horseshit and all the infection risks of placing your penis in some of it is practicing empowerment and is therefore GOOD
    Someone that tells you there is a secret way to make your cock bigger by fucking horseshit is practicing control and is therefore EVIL.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Let's make our own vegetable garden and grow stuff on this succulent horseshit!

so far i haven't learned anything from that quack, shit is shit no matter how much you spin it lying sack of shit is a lying scam of shit.
  5. The Internet Member

Oh NaturalNews.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DeathHamster Member

Mike Adams, the "Health Ranger" and closet Scientologist? That's sticking your brain in horseshit.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The Internet Member

Dear Luddites,

Kindly GTFO me.

Sincerely,
    The Internet
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Chipshotz Member

Wow, couldn't finish this. I was leaning so far right I couldn't see the monitor.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. jonnyfreeze Member

only the left wants to take $ from the majority and give it to the few? u pushing a right wing agenda there? ya there's no 1%ers who are right wingers (hahaha).
  10. Kilia Member

Yes, the political right wants to empower you by demanding that you be Christian or STFU!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Her pole dancing style looks like it is hard on the furniture!
  13. Anonymous Member

fify
    all this left wing right wing talk is nonsense. It's all about power no matter which wing you support
  14. Mr. Adams just want some basis(shoddy as it is) to his insane rants, IMHO he isn't even qaluafied to do this "dissemination" he is a cut-eate quack doctor not law school trained professional or anything that would make him qualied to work in ANY field speaking of bullshit does anyone happen to have credentials of Mr. Adam by the way, that kind of dox would be too funny it's quite hard to dig up the crap on him since doesn't have wikipedia page as of yet, is his rigorous training a rigorous, credentuals?

does, anyone have any dox on this moonbat?

i only find this bit on him

and this bit i found mosst humorous/accurate

15. Anonymous Member

Mike Adams and Joe Mercola are tasked with rallying angry mobs to fight for "truth," thus replacing scientific evidence with sheer will power. This is about as close to pure evil as you can get.
  16. Not that Mike Adams will ever admit it, he acts like a cult leader driving his agenda of anti-intellectualism, quackery and against crtical thinking you know like a average scientologist, they both are against the following: traditional medicine, rational thinking psychiatry/psychology, irreligion, centrism and pretty much everything Mike is raving against with his batshit conspiracy rants, US government etc. rather self-defeating stuff really.

and to quote smurf

if he had any credibility he lost it to those who have even an ounce of common sense left.

not that naturalnews.com wasnt already filled to the brim with moonbats

I've made my case; nuff' said
  17. Anonymous Member

Read a few lines, but had to break off and sing The Internationale to feel mainstream.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. DeathHamster Member

Mike Adams might get sued, but probably won't.
    http://us.generation-nt.com/answer/naturalnews-has-done-now-topic-54719372.html
    From the comments:
  19. The Internet Member

I can’t make sense of that page, Hampster. I see a forum with one guy posting, John H. Gohde, saying people who believe Mike Adams are dumb and Mike is dumb. He quotes Wikipedia and his prior posts. Seems random what he says.

Example criticism he makes:
    Ecuador is not mentioned in anything previous to this comment. So, random.

From a little Googling I think Garden of Life and Healthwyze might be associates of the NaturalNews empire.