Customize

how wall street struck tobacco deals that left states with billions in toxic debt

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by commisiar, Aug 9, 2014.

1. commisiar Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

Wow that's some scheme :oops:
  3. commisiar Member

I know, some states didn't take the deal and others are working on to pay it back or study tobacco. Otherwise that scheme has nearly ruined entire states by itself because of the debt so not cool.:(

I find it interesting that Christie decided to take one even while knowing New Jersey was already suffering.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anonLX62 Member

poor guys sound like they got scam large scale
    if the stocks flop the payout flop as will lmfao

glade i switch to e-cigarette cheaper!
  5. Sekee Member

Not necessarily safer though.
  6. anonLX62 Member

some reason i don't mix formaldehyde/ acetaldehyde with e-juice at all.

there only 4 items to mix in it to build to smoke and formaldehyde or acetaldehyde not on that listing of item to make it with!
    1.) PG - Propylene Glycol (FDA hospital use kill germs air vents late 1940s)
    2.) VG - Vegetable Glycerin (FDA hospital use kill germs air vents late 1940s)
    3.) Nicotine Liquid (Nicotine juice)
    4.) Add Flavor
    only items to use 1-4
    Source: http://ecigvape.com/

all i can say they must not had all the item to use, they slap in formaldehyde & acetaldehyde in to the mix!

south Korea they have beer with formaldehyde in it, one have to drain out 1/3 of the beer on the ground just to drink it other wise get sick as a dog lol i know were their e-juice was made Korea i bit!
    • Like Like x 1