Customize

How was Dr. Gene Denk involved in LRH's finances?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Rachel Denk: "Let’s say: You again find out in the public venue that your husband did it wrong in his handling of the financial exchange for helping LRH. Let’s say: You are told about documents that exist regarding the financial exchange for taking care of LRH – not by your husband – but in the public venue and verified by an executive at ASI. Let’s say: Hallelujah!"

Is she sane? She talks in riddles on Mardy's blog!

The Sneakter: Dr. Denk may even have been required to pay ASI or the Hubbard Estate substantial punative sums, but there is not enough information in the post to be sure of that.

Huh?

Anybody knows what really happened?
  2. Anonymous Member

there are so many ex's sitting on shit that they should have reported to the authorities LONG ago.
    it makes me so angry
    Instead they talk on blogs and do nothing about it
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Scatman Member

Rachel Denk seems to have used thought stopping techniques on herself. She evidently did not ask her husband Gene, who witnessed Hubbard's death, what happened and what the circumstances were. Or she is lying.
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/lets-say/#comment-116155
    "I can honestly say I have no story about LRH’s passing that Gene was witness of and communicated to me. It was one of those topics we really didn’t talk about. I hope you understand."
  5. Anonymous Member

Well, she is talking in stupid riddles but what I take away was that Denk thought he was going to get something for helping LRH, perhaps training or processing or money, and he did not get that. Par for the course with CoS, they have very little integrity as an organization when it comes to promises because no-one is really allowed to make a promise on behalf of the organization but they act as if they can.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Scatman Member

An interesting statement by Marty the narcissist:
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/lets-say/#comment-116242
    " HERE IS A FACT THAT I WILL DEMONSTRATE FOR POSTERITY LONG AFTER SUCH ALLEGATIONS HAVE BEEN LAID TO WASTE AND PERMANENT REST: DR. GENE DENK PERFORMED EVERYTHING LRH ASKED OF HIM AS A PHYSICIAN,"
    That verifies Denk's medical malpractice: The physician prescribes the treatment, not the patient. Whatever drugs Hubbard asked for, Gene Denk gave him. Gene Denk was a quack.
    BTW, Marty did not demonstrate anything in his long-winded nonsense all capital letters statement.
  7. Anonymous Member

Lot's of assuming going on there, Scat. When I say my doctor does everything I ask of him, that does not mean I do his job for him or do not follow his advice. I would mean that he takes of my health in the manner I would wish and honors my desires and needs. I think that is what we all want of our physician, no?
  8. Scatman Member

No assumptions there. I don't know what you refer to. When I consult a physician, it is for a medical condition that I do not know how to treat myself. I have never asked a physician to do anything. Perhaps we live in different worlds.
  9. Anonymous Member

because they did what they accuse others of
  10. Anonymous Member

Strange behavior never to talk about something that is so important to Scilons.
  11. Scatman Member

The only ex-scis who do anything about the cult are those who leave the subject of scientology. The ones who just leave the organization are still under mind-control.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Mart told the SP Times he never met Hubbard. How does Mart know what Hubbard asked and not? He is such a t bag of hot air.
  13. Anonymous Member

"You again find out in the public venue that your husband did it wrong in his handling of the financial exchange for helping LRH."

That means that Denk OVERCHARGED the old man for the Vistaril injections!
  14. Scatman Member

Good observation. More evidence that Marty is a liar.
  15. Anonymous Member

Rachel Denk is as stupid as a stupid does.
  16. Anonymous Member

Didn't millions of Dollars disappear from the Hubbard estate between 1984 and 1986? Tell us about *THAT*, Rachel Denk.
  17. Scatman Member

Interesting. I bet the IRS Criminal Investigative Division would like to know about that.
  18. That was probably converted to gold and hidden so that Ron II can pick it up when he appears.
  19. Anonymous Member

It means Gene Denk took advantage of dying Hub.
  20. Anonymous Member

De
    Denk hated Hubbard and drugged him.
  21. Anonymous Member

Ask Tory Christman for the details.
  22. Anonymous Member

Really, Scat? I live in a world where we ask things of our doctors all the time:

Doctor, that medication gives me a headache, is there another you can prescribe?
    Doctor, can you prescribe something stronger for the pain?
    Doctor, can you use a bit more lube on the glove? (inb4)

In the case of Hubbard, it may have had to do with end of life choices. or simply that Marty thinks Hubbard was happy with Denk's services.

Scat, you are really getting further afield in your desire to defend your unsupported assumptions but don't let me stop you.
  23. Anonymous Member

Maybe he gets messages from post-corporeal Ron like Captain Bill did.
  24. Smurf Member

Based on what? Denk was a private physician. He set his own prices.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Scatman Member

Really. I have never had a medication give me a headache, all pain medications have worked satisfactorily, and I have never needed glove lube.
    Speculation. You are really getting further afield in your desire to defend your unsupported assumptions, but don't let me stop you.
    I give your strawman back to you.
  27. Anonymous Member

If Denk lied about being present at the time of Hubbard's death or other details about his death it would not be strange for them to not talk about it.
  28. Anonymous Member

One doesn't get money (or 'something') for "helping", one get money for trading.
  29. annoncangirl Member

You would think IRL...but $cientologist don't seem to discuss much with their spouses!! Everything is a big fucking secret!!
  30. Anonymous Member

Semantics
  31. Anonymous Member

Fish, meet barrel.
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

If Denk lied about being present at the time of Hubbard's death or other details about his death it would not be strange for them to avoid talking about it.
  34. DeathHamster Member

I think there was one account of a treasure hunt party digging up suitcases all over the ranch after Hubbard died.

This is a filing by FactNet in a legal case after Hubbard died. As usual for Scientology cases, it seems to include the kitchen sink and then some. It alleges that Denk took a gambling vacation just before Hubbard had his stroke.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~snefru/deathoflrh/slopb.html
  35. Optimisticate Member

Thread tl;dr:

Denk = Dr. Conrad Murray

amirite?
  36. Anonymous Member

At least LRH was aware enough to revise his will the day before he died.