Customize

HTML, CSS etc, Help How to create an anonymous register free forum, image board?

Discussion in 'How To' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Need links, tutorial and/or advice in creating a forum/ image board that allows a user to drop a message or image without registering and can do so anonymously to attach to a web site. Any help will do, thanks in advance.

p.s Any advice on coding and Ethical hacking also appreciated.
  2. Hello,

You would need atleast HTML, css and php. It's really simple to make. Best bet is to use a forum software though. Mybb best free forum.

Regards,
    UK Activist
  3. Anonymous Member

4. thesneakster Member

I wrote something like that as a Wordpress plugin some years ago. It was for a photo contest site and the user had to be able to upload without being logged into Wordpress. After the image file upload completed, the code would prompt them for their existing ID or let them register, too. I'm not sure how useful it might be as it uses Wordpress API's. I'll have to dig around for it in my old site mirrors.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist

PS - I found the mirror of the old codebase. :D Here is the comment header from one of the files:

/*
    * ISPYA-COMMENTS-POST.PHP - ISPYA plug replaces the standard WP*
    * comments form posting behavior by hooking the WP 'init' action*
    * event. This allows us to upload image files as attachments to*
    * anonymous comments with appropriate processing of the files and*
    * automatic registration of the posters.*
    * NOTE: we use the existing WP code but add autoreg and user login*
    * state management using PHP Sessions.*
    * Author: Michael A. Hobson*
    * Last Modified: 20081228-1548*
    * Copyright (c) 2008 by Michael A. Hobson, all rights reserved.*
    */
  5. thesneakster Member

I rather think you could accomplish what you asked for in the OP with Wordpress and some modification to my WP plug-in to replace the automatic registration / account look-up code to just force everything to be appended to an Anonymous/Guest account instead.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  6. Anonymous Member

Many thanks to the posters keep them coming :) I appreciate all the help! A special thanks too Michael A. Hobson for the word press info
  7. batool100 Member

Well for html using notepad not world pad then when you press save as you put the name you want then .html at the end save as type all files encoding ANSIUnicode Text Document, and type the filename including the .html or .htm extension (homepage.html) http://www.webdevelopmentseo.com/website/html-forum-f2.html