Customize

Hubbard lectures, transcripts galore

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Hubbard lectures, transcripts galore

every repost is a repost of a repost, etc.
  3. Anonymous Member

Huh? F U !

This is a new leak, not releak of items collected from internet.
  4. LoyalOffizier Member

Are there new transcripts leaked?
  5. Arsolycus Member

Whoever put this together has asbergers syndrome for sure. This is probably the meticulous undertaking to arching all of the lectures by date I've ever seen. I don't think the church itself organizes shit this well. Bravo. Now put all the lectures themselves onto a 200 gig torrent and be done with it :D
  6. pooks Member

7. Anonymous Member

F U LeakLicker, and let someone leak something new for once.
  8. Anonymous Member

GET THIS LEAK!
  9. Arsolycus Member

LeakLicker hasn't been online at all today. How do I know? Somebody posted 1st St Hill ACC and he hasn't asploded all over the thread. This proves he is not online.
  10. LeakLicker Member

^This. Fapping as we speak. It'll come, be patient.

Why would I be annoyed at somebody leaking transcripts?
  11. FUCK Member

OMG Epic leak is epic.
  12. Anonymous Member

More transcripts to come. They will be added to this thread.

I recommend subscribing to this thread so you will be notified when another transcript is posted here.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Zak McKracken Member

ITT: "anonymous" posters who get annoyed when transcripts leak
    ITT: "anonymous" posters who bear simmering grudge against Arsolycus, LeakLicker, and try (fail) to get critics attacking eachother.

I WONDER WHO COULD IT BE? ;)
  15. LRonAnon Member

Walter Matthau?
  16. revdoggy Member

17. Anonymous Member

18. KRC Member

not to derail but I have a ton of these books and no idea how to scan them in because on this kind of thing, I'm computer stupid. If someone can give me a way to scan these in faster than one page at a time, I can scan a ton of shit in.
  19. Anonymous Member

First, I'd wait to see which ones pop up here. Then also check the OP (original post) leak to find out what other lecture transcripts have been leaked. No point in doing double work.

You'll need a scanner which has a paper feeder (not a flatbed scanner) so that you can scan a pile of the papers all together and not one by one.
  20. Anonymous Member

Anon or OP: Could someone possibly list WHICH transcripts have been leaked and which ones have yet to be leaked (see list here)? It would be helpful just so we know what percentage needs to come out yet, and which ones to add. Also it is cumbersome for everyone to have to download the file in the original to determine what is still needed.

As far as scanning is concerned, this can be done with a standard digital camera. There is special software that will clean up documents photographed, as long as you follow certain instructions. Please see Snapter, with instructions on how to use (where to place the book, how much ridge is needed).
  21. Anonymous Member

If anyone wants to make an index, then fine. But the FZ batch (the one leaked in the OP) is a "collection" with some sort of organization, but not ideal. There have been numerous people who have contributed to the scanning and the formats vary widely (.doc, .pdf, .rtf, .txt, .ocd and more). No two people seem to have done it the same way.

Co$ has repeatedly released lecture sets with:
    a) different names each time they are released
    b) sometimes the number of tapes varies

Any index system would have to compensate for (accomodate) the multiple names and variations of tapes in the "set".

My suggestion was simply to say... wait to see which lecture transcripts appear in the next week or so in this thread BEFORE doing work which might become double-work. AFTER that, someone might consider making an index to see if the entire collection is complete and to list which sets appear to be omitted.
  22. LeakLicker Member

If the transcripts come with codes for the lectures they are transcripts for, they should not be too difficult to organize.
  23. Zak McKracken Member

One more thing;
    most methods for scanning a crapton of pages at once, require that the book be "sacrificed".

You cut out the binding, so that all the pages can be collated loosely;
    then feed a stack of the loose pages into a "document scanner"
    that pulls them through one-by-one, and scans them into a coherent PDF.

If you were still thinking about someday maybe getting back on teh Bridge, and getting back in the good graces of Scientology, this would be a good point to make up your mind. :D
  24. Anonymous Member

The "code" for a lecture is simply the date on which Hubbard lectured. Each lecture transcript and each lecture audio mentions the date of the lecture at the start. Just put the date in the format YYMMDD and you have the "code".

That's how it's done; sacrificing the transcript book. Rip the book apart about 5-10 pages at a time, then trim the pages with a scissor or paper cutter. Once you have a stack of loose leafs of paper you can run them thru a scanner with a feeder.
  25. Anonymous Member

You can start a list now. There's a published list of lectures in this book
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/dianetics-scientology-technical-dictionary-46288/
    starting on page 532.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

TinyDancer, thanks for updating the OP with the new links, but you can omit the photo images while leaving the new links.
  28. carsondude Member

Very good quality Thanks
  29. Anonymous Member

30. mojr11 Member

31. Anonymous Member

Re: Cause and Spheres of Influence transcripts

Read page 6.
  32. mojr11 Member

Re: Cause and Spheres of Influence transcripts

Oh yeah the 1950 goal of clearing the planet, just when are they gonna get around to that? Oh yeah after they get so many OT 8 and ideal orgs and super power and lots more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

35. El Diablo Member

Wow! This is so leak-tastic! :D Danke! :D
  36. InvisibleGirl Member

Hmmm... so if we have transcripts or books or lectures we should post what we have? B/C I have "oodles of noodles"- if you catch my drift! LOL! ;)
  37. LRonAnon Member

...more Hubbard spreak like "Goof the Floof"?

--but yeah, give us the dirty's
  38. Anonymous Member

Re: Expansion of Havingness, transcript

I have been looking for the Clean Hand Congress transcript for a long time.
    Thanks
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member