Customize

Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by beret, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

xoxo
  2. Anonymous Member

Its going on 9pm there.

I hope you told him scilons are trained to lie, and that they will likely try to contact the PD and baw about anons this and anons that.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yes, fork over the treats! Hungry FBI agents are hungry.
  4. twistedpuppet Member

Fork? Is there caek near by? O_O
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

I was just thinking this whole incident over some moar, and it occurred to me that it may have all been a misunderstanding.

Scene: Scilon strategy huddle, inside org

Scilon A: Those damn anons are out there again!
    Scilon B: It's just 1 stupid girl though.
    Scilon A: Yeah... but she's writing some nasty stuff on our sidewalk!
    Scilon B: Hmmm, yeah. Well, what're we gonna do?? We gotta get her outta there!
    Scilon A: We need to distract her away somehow.
    Scilon B: Hey, let's get whatsisname to ask her out! He's pretty smooth.
    Scilon A: Yeah! (hollers to Greg Layton) Hey, Greg! Go hit on that bitch out front! See if you can get her to leave.
    Greg Layton (hearing incorrectly, but not realizing that): My pleasure! (rolls up sleeves, exiting)
  6. JMBrandon Member

I LMAO'd
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

ROFLMFAO! GAH! *puts laughing-snots back in nose*

XP
  8. Anonymous Member

There's no doubt the guy will be thrown under the bus now. No hiding in RPF.

Whether they incited him to act is another question.
  9. incog712 Member

Oh hai gais, whats going on in this thread?

e88phg.jpg
  10. mrfyde Member

RPF is only for sea org, is he Sea Org ? Can you RPF an OT ? (OT8 ??)
  11. anonsparrow Member

Even though I don't even know who the guy is, I'm fairly confident in saying there's no way in hell this was a planned assault. The Scilons are pissed off and this guy most likely just lost it.

We protested again today to remind them it's not ok to assault HubbardTelescope. Had, let'say, walkingstickman been assaulted it would be different. But not HT. Hell no.

Relevant video is relevant....

12. cubby Member

tiem for some surprise sex
  13. lothar Member

Nice video Sparrow.

I think Steve "ex-fiance" Brackett was actually an OT6. Not that it matters.. his name I believe was in the WUS spreadsheet leak as completing last summer.

One Idea I have for DCanon, can you guys park like a minvan in a parking spot and soap up the side with a XBOX HUG message for all the scilons that exit the org. You could even leave it parked for awhile.
  14. T.W.C_Anon Member

You guys imho are way too nice to those scientologists. They don't deserve it. They all know who it was who assaulted HT but they are playing stupid. Fucken cunts.
  15. Herro Member

From what DC Chanologists have said I get the sense that DC Metro is very familiar with these things.

So are you saying that people here should act out of anger and rage?
  16. JMBrandon Member

Keeping your cool is a quality well played by non-violent protesters.
    I agree that the anons are too nice and I also respect them for it.
    I do not react peacefully to abuse, and that's exactly why I don't protest, my zero tolerance for abuse would only be detrimental to the cause...
    ...and don't get me started on how I would react if I saw a girl being assaulted by a male...
  17. IDK Member

is assault not a verbal thing? I believe it's battery once you make physical contact...
  18. bastet Member

They are setting up stress tables at the Takoma Park metro I saw them sunday at 10:30 am and sat.

It's 4 of them in their awful red t shirts. just thought you should know.
  19. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

Friends of Anonymous - Home -- could have been actionable there and then.

But seriously, Takoma Park? We've really pushed 'em out there...
  20. Anonymous Member

puthies
  21. Touchstone Member

C'monnnnn, I wanna uuupdaet!

<insert happy fantasy that all delays in great justice are due to items being folded into larger RICO case>
  22. Anonymous Member

seconded
  23. basil Member

We've noticed a similar thing in London lately - the only place we could find them this weekend was out on Edgware Road, which is like way away from all the touristey places.

As you can see, both staff morale and passing foot traffic interest were most definitely sky high.

busy.jpg
  24. Lorelei Member

SO RONERY!

Aw.

:D
  25. Anonymous Member

And the dead agenting starts.

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - Electro-Shock Therapy Causes the Resurgence of Self-Determinism
  26. Haruhi Member

"Shinner" is now a meme.
  27. Anonymous Member

Wow that is a really detailed account of what should have happened to HT when he hit her in the face...

That of course doesn't take one thing into account...

The fact he's a fucking Pussy who feels the need to try an push Women around and probaby doesn't get much more excersise then the effort it takes to jake off to his Favorite picture of LRH...
  28. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

I read through most of this BUT couldn't find vidya ling (just got back from Vegas for a week) 54 pages is retardedly long... could anyone pm me a ling if one exists of this

HT you've put me in ma place many a time here... I know you got the brass balls of a Colbert, still hope you're doing alright.

Typical of aging $cifags, needing to beat up younger women. How very proud you must be of your cult $cifaggots.
  29. mrfyde Member

Sounds like somebody watches to much TV, they need to take into consideration that the man was a senior citizen not as old as Reinheart but still he was up there.

Second its harder than most people think to punch somebody in the face and very few people actually do it right.

Third it really isn't that much harder to "KO" a guy than it is a girl, and most boxing matches don't result in a knock out. (I am not speaking from experience hitting women, but biologically.)

And so far she has been far from an attention whore.
  30. AnotherMrPink Member

She probably deserved it. With her crimes and all.
  31. Haruhi Member

As far as I can recall, HT has never said that she was punched in the face. In fact, I'm pretty sure I recall her mentioning several times that she wasn't punched.
  32. Anonymous Member

The truth is rarely used in evidence for some.
  33. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

lol'd. Totally, I forgot about all her crimes....

Lings anyone? I guess I am off to failtube to lurk for them then.
  34. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

There's none of the actual assault until the Scientologists turn over their videos and cameras (lawl), but there's some post-assault raid videos up by sparrow and enturbulatedcapital.

I wasn't punched in the face, I made sure to mention that when I posted my long thingy. But I don't have to worry anymore because I made sammiches and by the contractual obligation between men and women, it is no longer legal to hit a female who gb2kitchen.
  35. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

lol'd.. bless you HT... glad to see they didn't take the piss and vinegar out of ya.

HT = 50% piss, 50% vinegar, 100% sexeh bitch!
  36. Haruhi Member

That's the worst recipe for douche I've ever seen.
  37. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

Wouldn't that burn? :< My ladyparts are a sensitive area.
  38. Anonymous Member

Christ, Scilon internet personas are so fucking shrill. iirc HT mentioned on one of the vids that she was hit in the stomach, never said that she was punched in the face.
  39. Anonymous Member

Add a little Cilantro and it make a lovely vinaigrette though.
  40. LilDebbie Member

good lord where do i even begin?

first off, how does flash know what went down with the assault? i would pose that question to the detectives investigating the incident.

second, where's this video in which HT claims to have been punched in the face? did they not cover hyperlinking in the comm course?

third, isn't using phrases like, "anyone with any common sense can see that," the kind of thing a sociopath does, as per LRH?