Customize

Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by beret, Jun 6, 2009.

1. AquaMan Member

Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

helpful ling

(Yeah, just now read this thread. KMA.)
  2. Zak McKracken Member

AgentSmith.jpg
  3. Herro Member

lrn2math
  4. Anonymous Member

lrn2anherro
  5. bastet Member

Can they start electo-shocking scientologists soon???? It might help
  6. fitch2000 Member

We are never, ever supposed to mention this part of the plan. Gah, what if the scilons find out?
  7. Anonymous Member

But he's already an herroing, he's Herro for fuck's sake.
  8. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

okay, last little update. The detective handling the case called me this morning to let me know there are people who are on top of this. It looks like we'll wait until we have a second sighting, like Reinhard Koening. If this guy goes back to the org and we spot him, the police say he will be arrested on the spot. :3 So keep your eyes peeled.
  9. Doctor Tran Member

SO MUCH EPIC JUSTICE TODAY!!
  10. Antagone Member

This is good.
  11. Anonymous Member

Can you hear me, H-T? I'm going to be honest with you. I love this place, this zoo, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't hold it in any longer. It's the smell. If there is such a thing. I feel.. saturated by it. I can taste your win, and every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it.
  12. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

Actually, I think that might be the herpes. :/ Sorry 'bout that. If it starts burning, you may want to see a doctor. <3
  13. JMBrandon Member

LOL!
    H-T... are you spreading Space Herpes?
  14. Anonymous Member

yes! awesome news, HT!
  15. LilDebbie Member

so, like, did they issue an arrest warrant and everything?

inquiring minds!11!!!!1eleventy!1!!
  16. chrisanon Member

I wouldn't call this a little update! I'm in favor of the police arresting and jailing old men who beat up girls.

Also, this is an improvement over Koening, who they didn't arrest after he was found a second time.

Small point, what if someone happens to see him in the supermarket or something? Will the police still arrest him, or does he have to be at the org?
  17. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

I don't know if there's a warrant, but there's something called a "second sighting" that we can call and report to the police if we see him again no matter where it is. So we just sit tight and wait. If he comes back, and he WILL come back, then we call the police. Until then, we just do what we do and eat more cake.
  18. Anonymous Member

What's the world coming too?

Getting so a Scientologist can't even beat up a woman on a public street any more.
  19. humphrey Member

bump
  20. YAHRLY Member

fat people should have all their rights removed until they are no longer fat

srsly

fuck you fat asses
    in your fat asses

jews too
    stop being jewish
  21. Re: Hubbard Telescope ASSAULTED in DC

Cool story bro. stop trying so hard.

Also some news on this shits:

On September raid, one of the scilons named Sadie, aka Cameragirl, actually began talking to us as a rational and intelligent human being for once and was also for once began answering our questions. One of the questions was obviously related to this incident and why didn't scilons have the video of the time of the incident.

This is her side of the story:

She said that when cops came in for vid, she was new with the surveillance camera software in the computer that ran the cameras and usually would delete after every 7 days. So when she tried to get the video of the time of the incident, at the end of the week, she had gotten the wrong video and had gotten the one from the week before and the entire history of the week and the incident was deleted by the program, thus no surveillance video.

Then again, she did promise one anon to actually have an ACTUAL intelligent conversation with another anon on Wednesday that week but failed on doing so, so I don't believe about her completely.
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

"A pretty faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
    Don't make no pretty heaaaaart
    I learned that,
    buddy, from the start."
  23. Anonymous Member

1-800-COOLSTORYBRO

It's the number for when you call BULLSHIT
  24. xenubarb Member

She accidentally the whole sequence? Ya RLY I'm buying it. It's not like Scientologists practice lying or nuthin.
  25. Anonymous Member

Still doesn't explain why they didn't go to the police once they knew who it was who did it or turn over the pictures from whoever was snapping them with their camera on their stairs.
  26. Anonymous Member

We're still talking about this?
  27. Sponge Member

*bump*

Last known updates 22nd June 2009......
    Have the DC cops shown any eagerness to resolve this yet? Excuse me if I've missed later info in another thread.

We could do with one of those violent fucked-up scientologists being arrested, charged and convicted of assault at this juncture, especially one from the notorious DC org.
  28. Anonymous Member

I recall seeing a video one of the D.C. anons made last year where Reinhard was found. Some anons recognized him and followed him down a sidewalk a ways until the police arrived.

In said video, he didn't appear to get anything more than a stern talking-to. At least, had he been arrested, I'm pretty sure they would've mentioned it.

If you want to see the video, let me know, and I can dig it up.
  29. Ann O'Nymous Member

Around 7:00:

YouTube - ‪anonsparrow1's Channel‬&lrm;
  30. Sponge Member

^erm no, you're getting mixed up. Reinhard Koenig was the one who kicked out at another DC anon.
    The guy who assaulted HT was someone else. She was saying LIKE the Koenig situation when he was spotted and the cops were called.

I know it's confusing, what with all these violent scientolgoists who can't keep their fists and feet to themselves, or when they don't lash out they make violent threats and bogus harassment claims instead. That DC org must be one of the worst, if not the worst.
  31. Anonymous Member

inb4 HT arrested for assaulting Other_Scilon, and for stalking Richard Koenig.
  32. Anonxmous Member

Which is why there is now Criminal and civil actions involving Chanology participants - Why We Protest Wiki

A bit of effort is required by those who know the backgrounds to get it rolling, but not really that much.

(let me know if I'm overdoing the threadspamming)
  33. Anonymous Member

Poster #1108 here again - you're totally right, Sponge, I completely messed up and got my violent D.C. Scientologists confused. This incident was indeed about the mask-whacker, not Reinhard the kicking guy.

Now I'm glad you bumped it, because now I'm wondering whatever happened with this too.
  34. Ann O'Nymous Member

Thanks for correcting it.