Customize

Hubbard Telescope's Attacker - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Anonynamefag, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Anonynamefag Member

Hubbard Telescope's Attacker - Discussion Thread

[SIZE="5"]We believe it was this asshole:[/SIZE]

2r3atmu.jpg.png

hc.jpg

There have been several possible ID's on him, including Wally Hanks and some faggot from Canada, but most of us believe he is Greg Layton. He works for the DC org and is in charge of donations, when the Scilons said they didn't know who he was. Caught in a lie, no surprise there.

As of this moment, HT has said that the case has been turned over to detectives. Mods, feel free to update OP when moar news comes in.
  2. Re: Hubbard Telescope's Attacker - Discussion Thread

Actually, I said that the case was turned over to the detectives. :3 What they're doing to investigate or warrents they may issue is something I don't know.
  3. Anonynamefag Member

Re: Hubbard Telescope's Attacker - Discussion Thread

Fix'd OP, I suck cocks.
  4. Re: Hubbard Telescope's Attacker - Discussion Thread

<3

Now for the super boring and frustrating part of sitting around and waiting for something to happen while we resort to trolling each other and wearing tinfoil. I promise you, as soon as I hear anything, I will post it as soon as I can. Until then, just keep your eyes peeled and let's all get back to mocking each other and pirates.
  5. Anonymous Member

Dear any offended DC scientologists.

This may be the wrong person in the photo and even the wrong name. We will gladly remove all allegations against a wrongly accused person, just tell us who it was that punched a girl in the face. We know you know who it is an even some of your cult members may have photos of the event. So just tell us his crimes.
  6. Anonymous Member

lold
  7. Re: Hubbard Telescope's Attacker - Discussion Thread

T_T I wasn't punched in the face, though I was painfully hit in the nose when he crushed my mask and tore it off my face.

Though I will be more than happy to work with my local Scientologists to bring this person to justice since I know that yet another assault investigation is probably not the PR you're looking for and swiftly cooperating with police will be the best way to resolve the problem. :)
  8. Anonynamefag Member

You'd think that it would have made the news, now that there's been two assaults there.
  9. Anonymous Member

Informed the news, and they clearly didn't care.
  10. Mutante Member

Revealed: the meaning of this shoop.

[IMG]
  11. Anonymous Member

It's a video or GTFO game kids.
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

Dear HT,
    Big PNW HUGS fer ya!]
    You have handled yourself extraordinarily, hopefully morally bankrupt MOFO, woman attacking stupid azzhat shithead, is soon coralled and will be brought to justice. Still raging @ stupidity. And really glad yer okay lass, arrrrrrrrr!

An' quit with the 'fat chick' shit eh, you is merely 'Ultra-extra-cuddly' imho <3 <3!
    :)

And to the parents of those little shits egging eachother on to whack-a-wog, is this the sort of crap you're teaching your children? Nice Lron 'tech' at work, wtf wtf wtf!
    Is this what 'enlightened' uber homonids teach their kids?
    Are you all fucking retarded?!?

Oh ya, Co$, nm.....................

*sigh*
  13. Arsolycus Member

That's definitely Greg Layton he's an old timer and when I say old timer, I mean like 1960s and 1970s kind of Scientologist. I can't believe he's act this way what-so-ever but if it's true he hit you ...then he's clearly gone mad. Greg is trained up and down the bridge I don't remember his auditor side training but I know he is at least an OT-VIII and has done just about every course he's been able to pay for.

What a fucking shame all hope I had for anyone in the old guard of Scientology is COMPLETELY dashed as of today. These people are out of their fucking minds.
  14. Anonymous Member

I was thinkin this too!

HT: there's just more of ya to lurv, sweetpea
  15. Anonymous Member

This is a dumb statement - eg: print media does not care about video - in fact a small story that doesn't rely on video is probably of more interest. It's a case of carefully choosing which media should be approached given the nature of the story. Minor assault x 2 by cult is local (possibly free?) newspaper material.
  16. Skeptic1337 Member

Small paper letter to the editor? Probably the best bet if you can talk to the editor first see if he'll run a carefully worded one.

College newspaper? That might work too....DC has a bunch of schools and some dcfags proably go or know some people there. You could probably get a story written up there.
  17. basil Member

Few more background bits that may help someone.

From 1980.
    gl01.gif

FCDC circa 1970 - Page 3 - Ex Scientologist Message Board - post 27, memories from the 1970's
    - and her completions record Jane Layton - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

They're both IAS members (Scientology : members of the IAS)
  18. FreakE420 Member

hc.jpg
  19. Uncle Bruce Member

If you are SURE this guy in the picture is the right guy why not put up posters in the area warning potential protesters that he is dangerous and has the full support of the cult?
    I WOULD be care full about my facts, ripping off a mask is assault but it's not the same thing as punching someone in the face.
  20. Anonynamefag Member

IIRC, HT said he also pushed/shoved her.
  21. avbb Member

ksw.jpg
  22. Anon zcum Member

should chalk up the side walk again next week see what happens .
  23. the_cloak Member

That guy looks like a real all star in the dope show.
  24. Anonynamefag Member

Lithium will do that to you.
  25. Scatman Member

Greg Layton is an OT VIII, meaning he has exhaustively audited out his "body thetans".
    Greg Layton - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
    The letter from 1980 identifying him as "Public Affairs Representative" from the DC org means that he was in the Guardian's Office at that time, which is the predecessor of OSA. So, now Greg is just another brainwashed osabot who is applying Hubbard's terrorist slogan, "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause".
  26. Blue Goo Member

Many older, high-level Scilons acting up lately, huh? Must be tough on the mind when your "religion" is finally revealed as a hoax. All these top level OTs, what the hell are they gonna say when they are asked about this afterwards?
    I guess at the ones that have been to the internets do realize that the rest of the world knows it's all bullcrap, and Scientologists are considered either misinformed/stupid or knowingly evil. Hey Scilons, are you gonna say you really didn't know? That you never read any of these sites?
  27. Anonymous Member

Your comment comes from left field and is not contiguous to this thread. Explain, please.
  28. Anonymous Member

IMO the public $cifags have no excuse. They know something's "wrong". They see things that they know are wrong and they do nothing about them. They tend to finally escape and start talking when something bad happens to them. I have no idea if $cientology attracts greedy, selfish people or if it just brings that out in them.

Makes no difference to me. The cult can't survive much longer. If the one's who are left can't be helped psychologically, I can't worry about that. The goal for me is to make sure that no one else is sucked into the cult and ruined. Especially the kids who don't have a choice.
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

WTF... where is your nose??
  30. Scatman Member

Both are true. Scientology attracts mostly egocentric people and reinforces that characteristic with dogmatic propaganda and thought reform methods. The only way to succeed in organized scientology is to become an avoidantly attached adult who never questions or opposes cult doctrines or orders.
  31. Herro Member

what was the first assault, that guy that got kicked?
  32. zebrafaced Member

lol, nice.
  33. Anonynamefag Member

Yeah. Why?
  34. FreakE420 Member

ksw.jpg
  35. Anonynamefag Member

Best. Demotivater. Ever.
  36. zebrafaced Member

Dammit Freake. I wish I lived closer to New Orleans because of you. :/
  37. Anonymous Member

Jailbait11.jpg

GO FOR IT, BRO
  38. zebrafaced Member

As the official JB of Florida, I do not approve.

:/
  39. FreakE420 Member

lol
  40. zebrafaced Member

It's a crying shame you're the sole New Orleans Anon. :/ Go shoop clones of yourself and stick them around town or something so I don't feel bad that a little town like Ocala has moar anons than NO.