Customize

Hubbard's 1979 Last Will

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Here is the first page of Hubbard's last will from 1979. The complete document can be found here.

Testament.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

amazing how Hubbard can forget about how he kidnapped his daughter and took her to Cuba.
  3. Woo Hah Member

Martin, I adore your Chinese drip water torture of the slow and steady leak of dox.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

A steady diet of rum plus pinks and greys can do that to one.
  5. I thought Hubbard's supposed last will was signed a couple of days before he kicked the bucket in 1986?
  6. Woo Hah Member

5 days
  7. Anonymous Member

Yeah, he knew he was about to bite the big one, so he totally changed his will, so as to fuck over his family.
    Nothing to see here.
  8. Woo Hah Member

fify
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah, I know the story, but whether Hubbard actually knew WTF was going on in '86 wasn't my point.
  10. Anonymous Member

hmm
    Marty doesn't talk much about Hubbard's last days. I wonder why this is. He'll say that death is of no consequence to Scientologists, blah blah feckle feckle
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Make it, then, bb.
  12. The will linked isn't Hubbard's last will.
  13. Anonymous Member

It's the last one he personally approved, is what Martin's thread title suggests. Given the diametrically radical difference between that one and the Miscavige-forged final purported one, I'm with Martin.
  14. I don't doubt for a moment that the '86 will is BS, but for all intents and purposes, it is officially his last one.
  15. Anonymous Member

Semantics, but given. I wonder if, with 21st-century technology, it would be possible to determine if that 1986 will was forged, or not. Investifags?
  16. The 1979 last will is not the *last* last will.
  17. Anonymous Member

Why doesn't he mention Alexis as his daughter?
  18. Why do YOU care?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1