Customize

Human rights

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by croanon, Nov 12, 2011.

1. croanon Member

I think one of initiatives should be "Human rights", because, even in modern countries there are examples of going against them, from police brutality, freedom of information, laws(?!), political campaignes, coruption etc.

maybe even to put freedom of information as subinitiativ
  2. telomere Member

<no comment, but bump>
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sonichu Moderator

I think human rights abuses could be called under Freedom of information, seeing as many who are abusive would seek to quiet said information.

In fact all those things about police brutality and political campaigns could all be considered, "keeping information free and freely exposed"

just my $0.02
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

I think our initiative Freedom of Information is devoted to all human rights, as Sonichu said.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. croanon Member

but freedom of information is one of human rights, and not vice versa :S
  6. Anonymous Member

Anonymous doesn't (necessarily) support all human rights.
    Just the ones we get PA'd into.
  7. Cyber Null Member

If Anonymous doesen't support all human rights it sucks. It would be much better if Anonymous are activist who stand for all uman rights. I think its best for futuer of as all. Not just one human right as freedom of information. I dont say that right isnt important because it is. Just it would be better we keep fighting for all of them. Beside human right as freedom of information many others ae violated.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

You're right, and it does suck.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Before this thread gets even worse,
    may I ask how you feel about the human rights promoted by this organization?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_Commission_on_Human_Rights
    • Like Like x 1
  10. croanon Member

I don't get your last post... we talk about our standing in the questiong of promoting them, and then you ask us about someone else promoting them(and yes, I agree CCHR is horrible BS[their standing is that mentaly ill person is not ill, with that fact, we are violenting human rights, but with false fact, you get false result], we all know that scientology tries to lure people with false inducements)

and by my understanding "Anonymous doesn't (necessarily) support all human rights." is equally false as "Anonymous does support all human rights." for we are to decide for ourselves if we wan't to fight for human rights under the anonymus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights
    and my standing is that I want to fight for those
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Cyber Null Member

I agree with croanon. We fight for human rights of universal declaration of Human rights. Not some rights that Church of Scientology declared. Cant believe you event thought about that.
  12. Anonymous Member

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Begins with the unconditional surrender of the English language:

but broadly speaking a document which is likely to be uncontentious for most Anons (moonbats excepted).

So whaddayawannado?
  13. No one is preventing anyone from protesting legally and peacefully for human rights.

No one speaks for all of anonymous. If you or anyone else believes that they speak for all of anonymous, then you are deluded and naïve.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Cyber Null Member

Ty for sharing this link with me frined. I really like it :D
  15. croanon Member

http://danas.net.hr/hrvatska/page/2011/11/17/0624006.html?pos=n1

translation in short: today they started filming with 225 cameras on 75 different places around the city (for Zagreb, that is much), and they can do that because of the law i pointed at when i came on this site, and you cannot say to me that that isn't breaking of the human rights
  16. Anonymous Member

You're saying CCTV is a breach of your human rights?

Which right, specifically?

Because of what law you pointed at? I'm not going back through your old posts to find what you mean.
  17. croanon Member

"No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks."
    and
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/croatian-law-of-criminal-prosecution.95807/

Isn't it enough that they voted that they can spy on people in criminal investigation, they have to spy on innocent people? I see this as arbitrary interfence with privacy. It is ok with security cameras in banks and similat, because they have reason for that(security) but to put cameras on streets, it is next step to police state