Customize

i am neda "Aim for the Heart of Freedom" design

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Unregistered, Jun 23, 2009.

1. very powerful design and message! hopefully we will be seeing these everywhere in the coming days
  2. how do i make a shirt from that?
  3. You can put this on a shirt in a few ways.

1. If you have access to a screen printing set up, you can screenprint them onto a shirt. You can also make your own screen at home for relatively cheap. Check out this link on how to do that: Cheap (no Photo Emulsion) Screenprinting

2. Iron-on transfers. These can be purchased from Walmart, OfficeMax, Staples, etc. (sorry, I don't know the Iranian equivalent, but basically any office or home supply store should have them, as well as many arts & crafts supplies stores). These are easy to use, and you simply print out the design onto them using a printer and then iron on the design to a T shirt. These are the transfers: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Epson-S041153-Iron-Transfer-Paper/dp/B00004TS2H]Amazon.com: Epson S041153 Iron-on Cool Transfer Paper: Office Products[/ame]

3. Purchase a design from CafePress: Custom & funny t-shirts plus unique gifts. This is an online service in which you can select a design and purchase it on any sort of clothing product (T shirt, sweatshirt, hat, etc). Cafepress will print the design and ship you the clothing item for $15-20 dollars. Not sure if they do international shipping though.

Hope this helps to get the design out!
  4. ok thanks. my son say he knows how iron-on transfer.