Customize

I have a Thetan who does things to my mirror and it's annoying. What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by BlackRob, Sep 9, 2012.

1. BlackRob Member

Yes, we are all jealous of the success that Tom Cruise is having:

cvoM2.png
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

My solution was that slow angry lady move to the end of the line, and then all those kids could help her with her stuff, which would keep them busy and quiet. This would leave me at the head of the line. Tech works and it helps people!
  3. BlackRob Member

LOL... Praising someone that is calling you a white devil:

ENcGP.png
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. BlackRob Member

Assist tech to cure cancer?

12Wwi.png
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. BlackRob Member

Scientology tip #5493

JSxBW.png
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

@Scientologists: Speak proper English, or DIAF.
    It's not "jealous", it's "envious".
    Use a fucking dictionary.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. anonysamvines Member

[quote="CarterUSP, post: 2182025, member: 24420] "https://static.prtst.net/asset-prox...06e67/http://i.imgur.com/JoMU3.pngTranslation: Had a normal day, some people at Walmart were doing what regular people in Walmart do, scientologist sticks her nose into other people's business, people get annoyed, scientologist laughs.

Surely this poor clam should have thought - People had upsets, I applied the tech to resolve the situation and instead of solving it, the situation got worse. Maybe teh tech doesn't work.[/quote]

my translation (start at 0.40 ps thanks for cropping OP)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. anonysamvines Member

it wouldn't be a hundredth as exciting for them if they kept a balanced view of their losses as well as wins but then again a balanced objective view is so out tech isn't it?

and i speak as someone who knows the reality of hanging on tight to the slightest positivity to make it through each day - thankfully suicide has always been a greater temptation than Co$ tho.

so many mixed emotions reading these and I echo the anon who said it is good to get a glimpse in how they think - how can we hope to help them break the brainwashing if we cannot understand them?
  9. Anonymous Member

Hey, I've got an idea. Lets go down to the retard school and throw rocks at them.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. RightOn Member

Sally Nutter...
    just found this comment from her an Aug 8th on newly ou tKaye Rowe's blog.
    is she out?

"This is totally awesome, Kay! We all need to apply this more – and more, and more, and more!!

ARC,
    Sally Nutter"

http://kaymilarowe.wordpress.com/comments/feed/
    • Like Like x 1
  11. BlackRob Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. BlackRob Member

LOL! She is always offending people (Also in the supermarket when kids we're fighting)

JkFeV.png
  13. BlackRob Member

Here she is again, making more people angry:

wstVA.png
  14. Anonymous Member

smug-know-it-all.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. BlackRob Member

WHAT...THE...F*

Cir9p.png
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. BlackRob Member

This makes sense:

El09m.png
  17. Internetzin Member

Conman looking for tips from other conmen, perhaps this one should be told to direct cold calls to homes for the elderly! Disgusted!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. BlackRob Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Internetzin Member

I had this giant crusty thetan up my nose the other day, and guess what?... I ran my postulation, and I had a win, emty nose, full stomach!... The tech works and it tastes good!! :)
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. BlackRob Member

Hey! She is talking about herself :p
    Just kidding. Just look at Ron's journal from 5/5/63 , he talks about the entetha on Facebook.

wTPIS.png
    • Funny Funny x 2
  21. Internetzin Member

I think in the real world that^^^ would be expressed as ' hey, Ive, got this really annoying busy body at work ' thetans in a wog world.
  22. Thetan, thetan on the wall...

Seriously, I know we all like to make fun of New Age Moonbats but the NAM I know are all exponentially saner than these people. They at least usually have one foot in this reality stream. The reason the clams above all want to set up scientology sites for everything is because they can no longer find clients or network with wogs. I am again underwhelmed with scientology's claimed ability to improve communication (...and the ability to piss off white trash ladies at Wal-Mart by snooting at them doesn't count. I'm sure that producing that kind of tone 40 is truly a singular gift.).
    • Agree Agree x 2
  23. BlackRob Member

Disturbing:

n5Bik.png
  24. Internetzin Member

This is why ^^^^
    • Agree Agree x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Very disturbing. BTW- looked on razzline today, because of this thread and the Mojave Academy is hiring!
  26. BlackRob Member

gL6tf.png

So theta! You go girl!
    Xd8Zr.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 2
  27. BlackRob Member

This was actually posted after i started posting the screenshots. Funny thing is that this dude is asking not to use Scieno-talk, but in his "letter" he is full of scieno talk. Hilarious.

EEZU1.png
    MsAex.png
  28. Internetzin Member

How very out ethics to challenge the validity of an LRH edict.
  29. Missfit Member

funny, I was just pondering how anyone can even listen to these banana brains and take them seriously when they sound like they verbally shit out made up words they heard a 1 year old gargle while farting furiously.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. Awesome thread, keep 'em coming.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. BlackRob Member

• Funny Funny x 4
  33. Internetzin Member

I think there are a lot of men that are grateful for what Tom has 'exchanged' with them
  34. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. BlackRob Member

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  36. BlackRob Member

Well, that was it for today! Hope you people enjoyed it! See you back tomorrow :)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  38. Internetzin Member

Thank you much lulz had! :)
  39. BlackRob Member

OK... Last one for today... More tomorrow!

QCUcW.png
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. Just in case you run into financial trouble whilst on the bridge right.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1