Customize

I have a Thetan who does things to my mirror and it's annoying. What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by BlackRob, Sep 9, 2012.

1. BlackRob Member

2. YouSeeNothing Member

Field reps = internet referral services?

EDIT: I think this may be important in that it shows the referral services are Scientology and that 85% of the new "students" come from them.

EDIT: BTW, the translates to roughly $14.5M in wog wampum.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BlackRob Member

L. Ron Hubbard on sex:

UjFGh.png
    [IMG]
  4. BlackRob Member

5. YouSeeNothing Member

BlackRob, these are great! It's a great view into their day-to-day nuttiness. I still can't get over their infatuation with dictionaries. I wonder if scilons are excellent Scrabble players--though I highly doubt it, since they can rarely string two words together without a typo.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BlackRob Member

Oops.... Fixed :). Thx :)
  7. YouSeeNothing Member

YW. Deleted my reply with it too.
  8. BlackRob Member

I've posted this one in another thread too, but oh well:

0ZnvS.png
  9. YouSeeNothing Member

BlackRock, keep an eye out for posts warning scilons to avoid seeing the Master. :)
  10. BlackRob Member

LOL! Will do! They are not talking about it, but if they do, i will post it up here :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Strixcoil Moderator

I'm sure they cover the sun with a hand and believe there is an eclipse sometimes...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. YouSeeNothing Member

Are they conditioned to accept happenstance as magic OT powers?
  13. BlackRob Member

Spamming the internet... Why not? And while you at it, let's flag the 1 star reviews as inappropriate
    iGQyB.png
    k1Hmm.png
    bjkJu.png
  14. Strixcoil Moderator

That would explain the serious amount of shit they post.
    "I was thinking of having a bobby pin, and I found one" or "my mirror is scratched, must be a thetan!"... I mean, good heavens.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ersatz Global Moderator

16. BlackRob Member

I know most of you don't agree with me posting this, but it's interesting that someone is saying : "Putting out my comm lines to find the ideal man"... That sounds crazy.

Anyway, if you are around 30 and want to date her and un-brainwash her, just let me know...
    She has a thing for mirrors tho...

(I Keed, I Keed!)

fqTua.png
  17. Yep. And that is one sticky wicket right there. Becausae without the means, the ends are illusory at best.
  18. Eudae Member

Considering she has a forehead like Rocky Dennis, I might pass.

What's the name of this group anyway? Can we view them ourselves or do you need to go through paperwork to be accepted?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

20. BlackRob Member

vL7EL.png

And a month later:

4D4Ew.png

2 months later (nobody still bought it, so she put it on ebay)

Xb6zY.png

Guess what? She had to remove it from Ebay LOL. That wasn't very tetha of her!

So she thought it would stop here? Everyone wants the Basics, right?

A month later:

5rZDN.png

Well, after that she gave up. She even tried to sell her e-meter after that. No luck either.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

22. BlackRob Member

It's a closed group, unfortunately :(. You have to be invited by a Scientologist.
  23. Strixcoil Moderator

It's like the mating call of a bird.
    "I'M SINGLE! PLEASE,FUCK ME! ANYONE! FUCK ME!"
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. BlackRob Member

She is selling her house for a lifetime membership? WTF???

NH7Jq.png
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. BlackRob Member

Selling his house for the Sea Org... Why not?
    U5zQX.png
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. YouSeeNothing Member

OMG. If that's her and her baby in the avatar, this is just sick. The lack of anything resembling the love, caring or wellfare of children in CoS or LRH scripture is destroying the lives of their children. What you've been posting really shows how scilons are the most selfish people in the world. Bridge>Baby. This woman is giving up a home for her family to pay the cult for its BS. Sad.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  27. BlackRob Member

Well... Seems like everyone is trying to get rid of their LRH crap... Without luck :(

VAnSt.png

kGI9o.png

AnPdM.png

Selling bath salts... Why not?

K9Aql.png

I9k1x.png

VVtBh.png
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. BlackRob Member

I know you are trying for 3,5 years... But keep holding on... THE TECH DOES WORK!
    F8Ks6.png
    uRdtk.png
  29. Eudae Member

Can we do anything to actually help these people, or at least their kids? What would even happen to that woman's baby were she to join the Church full time? Scilon day care?

The 'entheta enturbulates theta' bit earlier, and the numerous "I saw things that made me doubt so I shut it off" posts makes it seem there's no chance, but can any ex members shed some light on this?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. BlackRob Member

I like. If anyone thinks he/she can help anyone.... Or if someone has an idea, just post it up and i'll see what i can do.
  31. BlackRob Member

32. BlackRob Member

Makes perfect sense:
    Z6Q2P.png
  33. BlackRob Member

34. Eudae Member

I can only think of PM'ng them, including a peaceable message you believe is suitable, and linking this:
    http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/is-this-site-entheta/ , which might cause them to read the rest of the site, or it might plant a seed of doubt, or they might just close out of it immediately, but anything is better than nothing at this point.
  35. Anonymous Member

Squirrel
    Don't drive angry
  36. BlackRob Member

I have an better idea: If anyone wants me to write an email to one of the people in the screenshots, just write the message with the screenshot and i'll send it to that person. Cool?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  40. Sad group of people. Brainwashing at its finest.
    • Agree Agree x 4