Customize

I have a Thetan who does things to my mirror and it's annoying. What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by BlackRob, Sep 9, 2012.

1. RightOn Member

GRRRRR!
    This building SHOULD be yelled at and let the general public understand that Applied Scholastics= SCIENTOLOGY
    Schools of the DC area, and the PTA need to be seriously pooned about this "free" tutoring program that will be/has been offered to schools.
  2. Anonymous Member

Especially this one :

So-Beautiful.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Raptavio Member

• Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

How much money are they getting from the government for this? they trained the "volunteers" in their program, so i assume the church gets all funds from it. because of no child left behind, struggling schools get money to pay for outside contractors for tutoring programs.
  5. Anonymous Member

The federal US Department of Education is in DC. They're the ones who really need to be edumacated.
  6. Anonymous Member

Yes, except that's changed in many districts this school year, as schools are now allowed by the revised NCLB Act to keep the funds and offer in-house tutoring supplied by the district itself. Tutoring is free for students, transportation is much less of an issue (or expense) for parents and schools, and districts use their own teachers as tutors. The teachers get a decent hourly wage for tutoring.

This policy has been changed because of complaints to federal US Dept. of Ed. from parents, school districts, local school boards, and state depts. of ed. that there was no good way to have outside tutors vetted, and many "tutors" were people or organizations (such as cults) who hung out shingles to get their grubby hands into the school districts' and state-funded pocketbooks. In addition, assessment data across the country has shown that outsourced supplemental assistance resulted in dismal results, with miniscule improvements, if any, and those improvements were deemed not a result of the contractors' skills or curriculum, but of the natural response of students positively responding to extra time practicing a concept/topic and more one-on-one time with instructors.

Even legit and/or for-profit tutoring and educational companies are experiencing significant decreases in revenue as more and more districts are moving to this practice.

Another aspect that's got to be hurting Applied Scholastics is that tutors must hold current (not expired) and age-relevant teacher certification in the state in which they are providing services. No more "I gots mah certikate at the clay tabel" is allowed any more.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

Your trolling with rubber clothes had potential, until you wrote this^. It makes no sense and isn't funny. Try harder?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

COS gets the licensing fees from whoever is teaching the tech
    If I am not mistaken.
    Don't forget Cruise showed up with a stack of books and lobbied in DC not too long ago. He wanted every school in the use using the tech. That is what he was lobbying for.

And this "no child left behind" program is BS and is causing teachers and parents to be desperate in getting their "stats up" (the right numbers in order for their school to succeed)
    It was just announced the other day on NPR that several teachers and principles were caught changing student's test scores in more than one state.
    It is it ridiculous.
    Hence they seek out ways to get their kids scoring higher. In comes Applied Scholastics saying "we will tutor for free".
    Scientology LOVES the no child left behind program. It is a perfect fit for them.
    There are many ads in local DC papers and state wide offering free tutoring. But of course there is no mention of Scientology. This is how they get in.
    Isn't it Mary Shuttleworth the person who is responsible for a lot of this dissemination in another state?
    Can't remember
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

The "No child left behind" program is one of the stupidest approach ever devised in the field of education. I can't decide if its design is due to extreme stupidity or with the ulterior motive of producing a whole generation of doofuses.

The cheating from principals and teachers is a totally predictable thing. Another thing you should expect is tests getting much easier. It costs much less to revise your tests to make them easier than it does to tutor those students who need additional help passing a difficult one. It is optimal for profitability to do this.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

As far as I can tell, it was designed to declare the public school system a failure in order to facilitate further privatization
    • Like Like x 2
  11. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 4
  12. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 2
  13. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 4
  17. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 5
  18. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. BlackRob Member

TOP GUN SOLO AUDITOR... LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

uILLiNm.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  20. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. The Internet Member

Oh makebelieve!
  22. anonamus Member

Makebelieve works and it helps Miscavige. Or so he thinks.
  23. Anonymous Member

SERIOUSLY! When they did start co-opting Tom Cruise movie titles? Is there Risky Business titles? Cocktail? The Outsiders?
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

That is great news. It has put some of my concerns at ease.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 4
  26. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. BlackRob Member

People selling paintings, and now pictures to get to the GATII Event... So much for all those *postulates*

5Jt6q1J.png
    • Like Like x 1
  28. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 2
  29. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 5
  30. Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!

Do the sock 'selling the kidney' thing again to go to Flag for this.

lulz
  31. BlackRob Member

I see some sec checks in your future, my friend!

uS53OlG.png
    • Like Like x 3
  32. BlackRob Member

Some pics taken hours ago:

WohAiYg.jpg

yPpmC9K.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  33. ^The Great Flag Opening rosette is looking more and more like Goatse without the bows.

(Sorry)
    • Like Like x 3
  34. jensting Member

They believe they can fly! They believe they can touch the skyyy!!
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

What are the chances that the guy planning to go and take photographs of the events is stopped by security and sec checked to determine his connections to Tony Ortega.
  36. Anonymous Member

Someone had to say it.

Freak could make an awesome shoop of that, but it would have to live in the dome so...
  37. Guys, I know that we are supposed to be peaceful but I think this kind of stupid needs to be killed with fire...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

You're hardly in the spirit of what we are here
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Mate...It's a joke, calm your face. I was merely trying to express my opinion of Scientology.
  40. Anonymous Member

"Kill with fire" is an anon expression indicating great dislike. It is not in the literal sense an intent to start a fire, kill anyone or promoting of either. The poster is not an arsonist and is not condoning murder or arson.