Customize

I know where your cat lives

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tinfoilhatter, Aug 15, 2014.

1. tinfoilhatter Member

http://iknowwhereyourcatlives.com/cat/a2a5b69233

This is a project to track addresses of cats. I have no idea how it works. I tried to read the technical side of it, but i could not understand. My guess, is magic and something called meta data.

anyway, just a reminder about why to be careful about posting stuff on the internet.
  2. meep meep Member

error 404 cat not found
    • Like Like x 2
  3. tinfoilhatter Member

That is the cutest error message ever.

Just click random cat, and it will show you someone else cat, if you are a cat voyeur.
  4. The Internet Member

You want me to click a link to a web site that stalks people’s cats and posts their addresses?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RavenEyes Member

Yes, please.
  6. RightOn Member

I am kitteh-less :(
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. meep meep Member

I didn't see any kitties, just people. Perhaps the famiies of kitties?
  8. RightOn Member

DeJango disliked this post?
    Being kitteh-less was certainly not by choice. I just put down my last two babies a week apart only a few months ago.
    They were both very old and very ill and I miss them terribly.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. meep meep Member

:oops:
  10. tinfoilhatter Member

See, that is the scary thing, they get it wrong sometime. I usually see cats, like last time it was cats in Athens greece. Sometimes its people.

I felt this was something relevant for the FOI general discussion.
  11. cuedude Member

sorry to hear that lost mine a month ago had the vet come to the house to do it less stress on dude a big black tom
    • Like Like x 1
  12. meep meep Member

13. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Internet Member

RightOn, you rock and your contributions to this web site are deeply appreciated.

Now, the “dislike.” I recommend that you assume every “dislike” you get is somebody on an iPad who cannot control how the damn thing reacts to their finger moving around. I myself have accidentally the dislike on my iPad and I am not sure I fixed the mistake every time.

Even if this assumption is false, it is the best way to go because anyone with a point would have made that point in an actual post. Also, no ouchie feelings.
    • Like Like x 2