Customize

I know why Jenna Elfman talks about raping babies!

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Ersatz, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Ersatz Global Moderator

2. The Wrong Guy Member

There are several versions of the song on YouTube, some with lyrics. This is the original music video.

• Like Like x 2
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Is that a young Peter Dinklage in there??

Wow... that song brings back so many bad memories of 80s music. The 60s and 70s had so much great stuff, and then... ughhhhhh. OTOH, that video does have an aroma of trolliness to it, which I've grown to appreciate more than I could when I was young.

Danny Elfman was Pedo Bear approved before Pedo Bear existed? :eek:
    • Like Like x 2

4. This song was reportedly written about a local, Los Angeles creep that was influential in the LA music scene in the 70s and 80s. I personally knew this creep in the 80s and the song is spot on.
  5. RightOn Member

Jenna and Bhodi Elfman = ICK
    just wanted to say that :p
    • Like Like x 1
  6. amaX Member

What RO said.
  7. Didn't Hubbard shack up with little girls in a boat?
  8. But 80s New Wave was the best!
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

The best what?

Srsly, on the whole, the 80s were a huge step backwards for pop music. Of course there were some exceptions to the trend.
  10. You know damn well what!

But seriously, I meant in my opinion. You know, thinking for myself. I find new wave music to be more melodic and catchy than monotonous 70's music. I also like the experimentation and diversity of the genre.
    Perhaps the top 40 crap you were listening to was. But not the new wave / alternative / post-punk scene. Even then, whether certain music is a "huge step backwards" or not is completely subjective. Since music is subjective and you are not the authority of music.