Customize

I was suspended from youtube(details inside)

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonymous0575, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Whanonstler Member

Re: I was suspended from youtube(details inside)

successful_troll.jpg

(Not Mot- Mot is just a sad fag spouting his one line of comm that he was directed to.)

8.5/10 to IANASB... would read your trolls again.

Anons- stop being such easy fucking targets. Are the marcabian troll detectors all breaking down? Shall we call Pfizer to have them repaired by our Germanic Overlords?
  2. Re: I was suspended from youtube(details inside)

COOPER: So, there is a vault nearby, I guess, in a bunker sort of built underground or into the side of a mountain. What's inside the vault?

PATTINSON: Inside the vault are many containers, very high-tech containers, full of L. Ron Hubbard's technology, his writings, which are put onto titanium plates and etched into the titanium plates. I actually held one of these myself, so I know what I'm talking about.
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

I call BS/trollfail on this comment, if for no other reason the fact that the 'flagging system' is automated, they simply do not have the resources to check every complaint and Co$ and its YT trolls take advantage of this frequently by flagging everyone/everything they disagree with, its the scilon way (and hopefully, eventually, will foot-bullet themselves again, they are very good at that :p ).
    The OP broke no 'rules' that I see, and I'll put in a complaint on his behalf gladly.

Edit> After reading through a few more posts I am dub thee (NtH (or MtH, whatevah) "SnotthePoodle", good grief! "blah-blah-blah..and no one has any right to visit that site. None. " Tits onna bull, I rest my case, sheesh! *facepalm*
  4. MotTheHoople Member

Remember that YouTube willingly and knowinly uses an automated system. That means that they at least tacitly accept that it can and will be abused. And even if the original poster did not break any rules YouTube still has the right to boot him from their website.
  5. Re: I was suspended from youtube(details inside)

OH LAWDY IT'S BACK
  6. ZeLyt Member

Meh, I'm done with it. Don't have the will to chase the short bus.
  7. twelve Member

It's not that bloody complicated.

Got b& on YouTube? Well La-di-fucking-da. Good for you. Make a new fucking account, reupload any of the bleeding videos you actually give two shits about, and move on. It's not like you lost anything meaningful.

Raptor Jesus help me.