Customize

IAS Delegates Group Photo of 1989

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Here is another group photo: The IAS delegates of 1989 at Saint Hill:

IAS-1989.jpg
  2. Anonymous Member

Wha happen to lil Davey's foot?
  3. Anonymous Member

Is that Shelley next to Miscavige? I can see Heber as well.
    And Mar Yager.
  4. It's a centerfold and it was too large for the scanner. I didn't want it to rip out of the precious magazine, so I had to squeeze Miscavige a little bit.
  5. And behind Heber stands Wiebke Hansen, Executive Director Hamburg Org, who went to the "RPF" in the 1990s. Behind here is Peter Mousiol, public Scientologist, whose "Things that shouldn't be" report leaked onto the Internet in 1996.
  6. Miscavige stands out like a Tom Thumb sore thumb.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I've never understood how a non-SO person could be RPF'd... or was she bulldozed into signing the SO contract?
    /derail
  8. Anonymous Member

I think they are told that they will be sent on a special training program in Flag, and who could say no to that?!
  9. Anonymous Member

That's what was done to Naznin Boniadi after Tommy Davis broke up with her on behalf of Tom Cruise.
  10. They gave her (and other staff members of Hamburg) the choice of either joining the Sea Org and being RPFed or being SP declared. Wiebke decided to "stay on the road to total freedom" and joined the RPF in Gilman Hot Springs.
  11. Quentinanon Member

And I guess she never returned to Germany or has been seen by anybody outside the Int Base since. I wonder why.
  12. Her brother filed a complaint with the police after she had disappeared. It created some media circus. At the end, the borther went to California. Wiebke was allowed to see him in LA (?). She told him that she was very happy in Gilman and that she was there on her free will.
  13. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. Quentinanon Member

curiosity-brainwashing-pictures-6a.jpg

Where have we heard that before?
  15. spookles99 Member

Who are these people? Jim Jones' family?
  16. Quentinanon Member

Yes and extended family.
  17. Anonymous Member

Rather truncated now.
    • Like Like x 1