Customize

"IAS Grant To Establish Detox Center For Rescue Workers In Gulf of Mexico"

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by SeenTheLight, Aug 3, 2011.

1. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Saul Goodman Member

LOL they gave themselves a grant.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Following the leak, a chemical treatment was part of of clean-up operation. But, the best remedy (in my opinion) came a bit later, and perhaps should have been done right away. This clean-up contract was from a Dutch company, as I recall. They are very clever, and use a scientifically designed super tampon. It collects all the oil from the surface, and they alternately dispose of (take away) the used ones and replace them strategically with new ones until the job is done. It only takes days with this method.

Some of the oil did mix in to the water due to a slightly "de-surfactant" nature of the previous treatment, and it was recommended to not eat certain seafood from that specific area for a while.

The cult saw fear to exploit and called it a public service.
  4. AnonLover Member

"some of the chemicals used are also very toxic"

and MOST of the purification rundown steps is even more toxic (shakes head)
  5. Saul Goodman Member

That is a classic from the cult, in my opinion. They don't site any scientific study showing that the toxic disposal contract that carried out the initial clean-up was itself toxic. It is gossip made to be authoritative.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2010/06/07/GR2010060705117.html

Dutch Clean-up: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/steffy/7043272.html
  6. Triumph Member

7. Sponge Member

Lol, yeah. Creative accounting.
    But really they just want more IAS money for Davey's slush fund.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Triumph Member

like all front groups their Well is drying up

tracking their 990 forms shows a crash in funds in 2009

they hand out bogus awards..and hold silly made up conferences too...
  9. Anonymous Member

I know this is TFS (tinfoil speculation), but the new press releases about Japan and now this, hit me as the kind of operation they will need to announce explosive stats about at the next IAS event.
  10. Tourniquet Member

Money-laundering, anyone?