Customize

IAS New Year's Eve Gala, Los Angeles, 12/27/2010

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Smurf, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Smurf Member

IAS New Year's Eve Gala, Los Angeles, 12/27/2010

I've been informed that this years IAS Gala Event at the Shrine is being kept under wraps by the Scilons to avoid any protesters from showing up.

New Year's Event - Monday, 12/27/2010 at Shrine Auditorium
    Los Angeles, CA
    6:00 p.m. - Doors open at 5:30 p.m.

Emails have gone out among Scilons requesting they RSVP over the Net.

http://www.events.scientology.org/events/invite.html You are invited...
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: IAS New Year's Eve Gala, Los Angeles, 12/27/2010

Nice.
  3. the anti Member

and on a monday to
  4. Smurf Member

I've RSVP'd and that I'll be bringing 30 guests to protest. :)
  5. HugeAnon Member

It was fun last year.

I got flipped off by an old lady in a car. I just waved and the husband flipped me off.

Happy Holidays!
  6. idealanon Member

Where shall we meet?
  7. Re: IAS New Year's Eve Gala, Los Angeles, 12/27/2010

evening,
    sounds like a plan.
    also, i've been lurking for the LA cell..
    without much luck. :confused:
    help in this endeavor would be greatly appreciated.
  8. Anonymous Member

raid it hard
  9. hairlol Member

I confirmed for the event and got an acknowledgement:

THANK YOU ANONYMOUS!

Your attendance has been confirmed.

You will be accompanied by:
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Anonymous

:D
  10. Anonymous Member

We're usually around the front of the Shrine at Jefferson and Royal on the USC side of the street, or around the back at Royal and 32nd(?), where they unload the buses of all the staff -- whose attendance is mandatory. Sometimes we meet up somewhere beforehand. But I guess somebody still has to set that up.
  11. Mark Cabian Member

I'm not sure if I made your guest list ?:(
  12. Anonymous Member

Got this from The Auditor (ASHO) Issue 349, Calendar section.
    Thought it was weird, New Year's Eve gala on a Monday night? Now, it might make sense if this is right ...

Mon Dec 27 at Shrine for the Peons. IAS New Year's Party on Dec 31 at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel at 7:30 pm, for the few remaining wealthy, who might just be leaving, this time, as Poor Peons themselves.

[IMG]
  13. Anonymous Member

Hmmmm...the Beverly Wilshire is a much nicer target, although the cops there I think are more likely to be dicks as we are the hoi polloi walking around Rodeo Drive.

Also, I have actual plans New Years Eve.
  14. Anonymous Member

An incomparable protest opportunity follows the Shrine event.

One year, multiple flatbeds filled with black-clad RPF were dropped off about 9-930 the next morning to start the tent-area clean-up. They have to communicate and hear each other doing tear-downs and chair/table stacking, and will not be able to ignore vocals chanted from the adjacent unblocked sidewalks or the parking structure.

Extra Anonymous Credit will go those who BYO signs on sticks and balloons, as well as carriers of working bullhorns.
  15. Anonymous Member

I like this.
  16. Smurf Member

Check out the PETA protest on Rodeo Drive last week.

(Beverly Hills, CA) -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals demonstrated today outside the Michael Kors store in Beverly Hills. Have a dozen PETA activists dressed in Santa suits held signs while others blocked the entrance to the Rodeo Drive store. Activist Lindsay Rajt said the object to the designers use of fur. She says fortunately Michael Kors is one of the few remaining designers that still clings to his love of fur even though it causes immense suffering for animals.

Police say the store declined to press charges against the protesters after they blocked the store's entrance.

Anti-Fur Protest Rodeo Drive "Michael Kors where's your soul selling fur will get you coal" - CNN iReport

PETA Protests Michael Kors Boutique In Beverly Hills - Pictures - Zimbio
  17. CarltonBANKS Member

DON'T CLICK THAT LINK [STRIKE]Jesus[/STRIKE] Smurf, please edit that so it's no longer a hot-link. Or at least use a de-referred version

How likely is it, that the sociopathic cunt, David Miscavige, will be there? I wish I was Stateside, sometimes.

Imagine: a CNN camera crew: "so ready for that interview now, David?" asked by Anderson Cooper.
  18. Re: IAS New Year's Eve Gala, Los Angeles, 12/27/2010

Ann Onymous will be there, with all her friends.
    wwweventsscientologyorg.png
  19. Random guy Member

Your glorious fagots! Nice little piece of entubulation there!
  20. OTBT Member

Not very likely.

IIRC, David Miscavige will pre-tape the event, edit it heavily, then have Orgs worldwide play the heavily edited video of the event in each time zone, as New Year approaches in each time zone. Oz is probably first.
  21. SOJOA Member

I told them I was bringing Davys highchair.
  22. Anonymous Member

To all who can....
    Please raid the shit out of of the IAS ball.

"Hey Davey! How Do You Like US Now?"

"Same Day.... Different Lies, Huh DM?"

"David "Pinocchio" Miscavige"

"Victory over Anonymous?" LOL!"

"Put DM on The Cans!"

"DM.... So Tiny For Such A Big Liar"

"David McFibbage... Lieing Since 1986"

"Save Your Money, WE ARE STILL HERE!"

"We Are Not Going Anywhere"

"DM Lies for More IAS Donations"

"Your Doubts About DM Are Valid"

ok that's all I got.... it's too early to think
  23. Anonymous Member

Sir, I do believe you may consider that graphic to be fukkin saved!
  24. Anonymous Member

Numerologically, the year "2011" is full of bad omens, according to LRH.

"2.0" on the "tone scale" indicates "antagonism" and is the highest level where LRH found SP's (other applications of "20" also carry negative connotations, such as "department 20" which is OSA).

According to wikipedia, "People stuck at 2.0 (chronic antagonism) or lower on the tone scale have, according to Hubbard, a negative value for society and are described as sociopaths; furthermore, these people are said to be dangerous as the emotions or moods in the negative range theoretically impair the person's interactions with the world around them. Hubbard tells clearly how they should be dealt with in his opinion: "…any person from 2.0 down on the tone scale should not have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind, because by abusing those rights they bring into being arduous and strenuous laws which are oppressive to those who need no such restraints" and "There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by unenturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow. ..."

"1.1" on the tone scale indicates "covert hostility" including sexual perversion.
  25. Random guy Member

With that interpretation, things are going to be shitty for the cult for quite som years.
  26. bastet Member

please raid those cunts blast hubbard babble about Xenu make the news. bring Tori. go go
  27. Anonymous Member

Thread title is not quite right. Monday 12/27 is the regular Sci New Year’s event at Shrine. New Year’s Eve is the IAS event at Beverly Wilshire Hotel.

IAS event is where the handful of the special people, duly anointed Billionaires and celebs will likely be attending. You can bet they got gold leaf embossed special invitations and reserved seating/tables. The largest function room (ballroom) only holds about 800, and the next largest room only 300 at the BW. For New Year’s Eve, this had to have been reserved early in the year.

This “special” group is made up of The People left with major $$, and The ones who are funding the legal bullies, PI’s, political, civic and social group donations for “in roads” and inside info. These are the ones majorly funding DM’s extravagant lifestyle, and his exorbitant gifts to Tom Cruise and other friends, his personal horde of cash, “retirement“ fund, and all other forms of his inurement. These are the ones majorly funding real estate purchases that sit empty after the staged opening. In fact, these are the ones funding the extravagance of Beverly Wilshire Hotel New Year’s Eve gala expense itself.

You can bet they get special treatment year round, and likely no expenses spared, each having an appointed team of handlers 24/7? Imagine what would happen if just one of them found out the truth of where there money is going, and asked for a Refund. And started talking to the others in their special club.

Now That would be really Special and make the new year a very happy one indeed.

Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
  28. Anonymous Member

So what's the numericological omens for March 13 2011?

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/lrh-100th-birthday-march-13-2011-a-75243/
  29. Anonymous Member

page1xt.jpg
    page2vq.jpg
    page3bo.jpg
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

It's the cult that needs closing. Streets work and they help people.
  31. Anonymous Member

32. DeathHamster Member

33. the anti Member

so is there a particular time we want to meet up at?
  34. Anonymous Member

John Does 1 through 500
  35. beef Member

Darn. I'll still be back east on the 27th.
  36. Anonymous Member

37. OTBT Member

38. Re: IAS New Year's Eve Gala, Los Angeles, 12/27/2010

To me, one of the weirdest things from that video was always the part where he recites one of those nonsensical Hubbard Newspeak things at 3:47 - "LRH defines a body, in the Tech Dictionary, as: 'An identifying form, or nonidentifying form, to facilitate the blah blah blah...' "

It's like, yeah thanks bro, that really cleared it up.

(Sorry for the off-topic post.)
  39. TattedUpAnon Member

What a Cock Sucker - srsly co$?
  40. Smurf Member

The young guard was a 2nd generation Scientologist who has lived his entire life in the cult mindfuck and used to taking orders.. he was simply following orders to not let the woman pass. Someone off camera ordered him to let her through and he complied.

It was this incident and this video, along with several others, that led Lisa Derrick & a former resident of LRH Way to address the City Council with complaints. That followed with me, Graham Berry, and a number of anons meeting with LA City Council President Eric Garcetti with complaints and he responded affirmatively.

Garcetti also responded to my complaint of being shoved from behind by LAPD motorcycle cop Porter during a protest and walking up & sticking a flashlight in the lens of an anon's camera.... not only was the officer given a written reprimand that went into his personnel file, he was banned from working at future Scientology events.

You will note, nowadays, the cult is no longer allowed to close down adjacent streets or act like they used to which was a crushing defeat to them...