Customize

IAS New Year's Eve Gala, Los Angeles, 12/27/2010

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Smurf, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: IAS New Year's Eve Gala, Los Angeles, 12/27/2010

bumping for raid report...
  2. Anonymous Member

Curious whether anyone went. Smurf's at home with a sinus infection.
  3. Anonymous Member

maybe DM was right: CoS victorious over Anonymous.
  4. TattedUpAnon Member

Thanks for clearing that up, and well done! :cool:
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

One showed up, and upset with the shitty turnout, left. Anonymous protesters in Los Angeles are a dying breed nowadays.

When anons show up, it's usually the same 2-3 anons every time. "The anti" has been the most vigilant of them all.
  8. Weasel Queen Member

Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) - Hotel fact sheet. Can we get a head count here? I'll look at possible spots to meet. Why not in the hotel bar? We could sip drinks through straws through the holes in our masks! I mean what's wrong with a little masquerade party for new years eve... Eh? FORMAL ATTIRE would rock!
  9. Weasel Queen Member

So how many are coming to the Beverly Wilshire for the New Years eve festivities!
  10. PodPeople Member

Personally, I hope none. Let the rich bitches and bastards fork over their remaining assets. Let's hope Miscavige bleeds them all completely dry this time. You just know he has their detailed and complete financial portfolios (as well as their "ethics" portfolios). There's maybe 10,000 to 15,000 Scientologists left worldwide at best. A few wealthy narcisstic public, in what mere wogs would describe as being in a blackmail bind, are all his "special" friends.

The rest, broke and mentally beaten down and useless, and every one of them, including the above, are sci addicts that would sell their children's future and happiness down the river in a heartbeat.

So for all here, I hope you have a wonderful and joyous New Year's Eve spending time with your family or friends and have some fun.
  11. Weasel Queen Member

Sad weasel sniffs a pathetic "squeak" :( It was a Monday! This is a Friday. You really don't think we can get a turnout? We could hangout in the hotel cocktail lounge and sip drinks with straws through the holes in our masks. We could get all decked out fancy formal wear! Just the masks alone would be irritating to them.
  12. the anti Member

but still, I'm sure there are a number of anons here in LA that frequent IRC that can help out in planning and everything but I haven't seen any of them in a long time. looking at our cell I almost want to say DM is right, where the hell are the rest of you?
  13. Anonymous Member

LRH Way is being shut down on Saturday per city permit for an IAS Event.. several ex-Scilons are planning to protest...

would be nice to see some anons there as well, with hangovers or not.
  14. Anonymous Member

The New Year's Eve IAS event is at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel?
  15. Anonymous Member

Yes According to the clipping from calendar pasted towards the beginning of this thread. (11th post if I counted right) says Friday at the bev wilshire 730 pm)
  16. Anonymous Member

As reported before, the Gala in Beverly Hills for special invitees only, not the general population of culties.

They get their party on Saturday on LRH Way.
  17. beef Member

I'm still in SoCal but no longer a close neighbor so it's been tough to attend. Plus the weather has been awful, I've been sick with a respiratory infection and on the road working a lot. You will definitely all see me again! Also, just about every person I meet in my walk of life gets to hear about the crimes and dangers of Scientology. Continuing to inform the public is still very important to me. I really wanted to hang with Hombre when he was here but I was in AZ working. Looking forward to taking down some stress test tables once the sun returns!
  18. the anti Member

well, at least you have an excuse. and i remember before you telling us whats up but i know some other people have been lurking around
  19. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum