Customize

If It Looks Like Scientology Fair Game, Maybe It’s Scientology Fair-Game?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 20, 2019.

1. If It Looks Like Scientology Fair Game, Maybe It’s Scientology Fair-Game?

Lynn Fountain Campbell: If It Looks Like Scientology Fair Game, Maybe It’s Scientology Fair-Game?

https://shearperfection.com/blog/vandalism-vs-scientology-fair-game.html

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

As I was driving out the driveway, I noticed some marks on an unused side door that’s been boarded up for decades — and plastered over on the inside. Nobody has noticed that door, or done anything damaging to it in the 25 years I’ve been in the shop. But all of a sudden, on this day, it looked like somebody had taken a crowbar to it and tried to break in.

dl6OzvY.jpg

Nope. Sure wasn’t water damage.

Now, maybe this was just some “innocent” vandalism. But in my experience, this is what Scientology fair game action looks like in its current incarnation. If I had tried to report the roof was leaking without showing somebody the damage, the landlord would have said (and thought), “That’s impossible — the roof is brand new.” And he would have been right.

And the “attempted break-in” marks on the side door stopped just short of doing major damage.

This heavy-handed gas-lighting has the criminal cult’s vibe all over it. It’s the kind of thing that used to terrify me. But I’ve had to revise the way I feel about it now (i.e., no feeling at all).

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2