Customize

If you have a Vimeo account, beware

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by RHill, May 18, 2009.

1. PresidentShaw Member

Re: If you have a Vimeo account, beware

grouchomarx.jpg
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: If you have a Vimeo account, beware

robbed
    Total Posts: 1
    Posts Per Day: 0.87
    Last Post: If you have a Vimeo account, beware 1 Day Ago 05:16 PM
    Find all posts by robbed
    Find all threads started by robbed
    General Information
    Last Activity: 1 Day Ago
  3. Anonymous Member

this guy got me shut down (REDACTED) on Vimeo
    b/c of the stuff I was posting supporting ron paul ending the FED
    and helping ANON I was trying to raise money for Bradley Manning too.
    what a fucking prick
    started flaming & then threatened to kill me & my friends in an email
    MOD EDIT: HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION?? EMAIL REMOVED
    1st: Thanks for giving me your email address. Now I am going to harass you all the time. You will be hearing from me!
    2nd: Cool. Sounds good. More people to kill. You get your friends involved and then I will get mine and all of your friends and yourself will be fucking dead. Go ahead, this is a warning. Your friends will be dead and so will you, you fucking anonymous faggot. Send me their emails, and I'll send all of their addresses to other church members and other websites. You think I'm playing? Your friends will be harassed by so many people from the sea org that they will have to change their location and numbers. SCN is filled with the biggest egos. They have made people commit suicide on video.

calls himself catholic but is really a secret $cilon!
    what the fuck can I do about this?
  4. Ackerland Member

how about spamblocking his email address?
  5. Ackerland Member

Oh and yeah, go to the police and report this. Death threats are illegal.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

What the hell??
  7. QFT!
  8. Anonymous Member

Please don't necropost.
  9. Zak McKracken Member

Hi,
    can you please to tell me what a moral right is?
    and where I can get some? thanx

That is nice.
    Do you think that people who post on this board know about T&Cs and how to read them?
    Have you seen the look on their face when they are wearing a mask?

can you please to tell me how I can sacrifice other IP when uploading content that I did not create myself, to social media sites? Would it help if I lowered awareness of IP instead of raising it?

I dont want news broadcasters money because it is dirty, but I think I would like some of your money. Can you tell me how I can get some? Throwing away is fine, if I can get more again later.

Why?
    what's wrong with this mantra

I can do what I want.
    You can't make me!

[IMG]
  10. Same here:

Your account has been removed by the Vimeo Staff for violating our Guidelines.
    Reason: Uploading videos from TV, Movies, or something you ripped from the Web.
    We hope you find a video host more suited to your needs. If you believe this was an error, please reply to this email in a civil manner with your reasoning ("I see other people do it" is not a valid reason).
    Vimeo Guidelines
    Regards,
    Vimeo Staff

I did respond (in a civil manner..), but obviously never received any answer from the lousy useless piece of c**p company. Which means all videos that weren't backed up and account profile were lost. Btw, no advanced notice where given, like e.g. on Youtube..

I'll never support Vimeo ever again by uploading any original material to it.
  11. PresidentShaw Member

The question is, did you upload copyrighted material?
  12. My vimeo account was deleted and I dont know why because I've created it, actually I shooted and edited myself... with any music or copyrigth... the only thing is that videos talked about the assasination by the state of a comerade anarchist... that's censure? they didn`nt write to comunicate me, just dissapeared...sorry for my english