Customize

**IMPORTANT** Operation Free Will

Discussion in 'Projects' started by David Miscarriage, Feb 21, 2008.

1. **IMPORTANT** Operation Free Will

Will Smith is being pressured into the cult by Tom Cruise as we know already. They are even pressuring him to speak out against Anonymous.

I find this saddening that one of my favourite actors to date is stuck in such a mess.

However, a couple of Anons came up with the following:

tl;dr version: Lets contact Jazz, from the Fresh Prince. They are pretty close and as these anons have already argued, its probably much more easier to do this than to go through Smith's agency of bureaucracy that may have scifags within it. It would probably be one of the fastest methods.

Steps to accomplishing this plan:

1. Make a heartfelt and informative letter
    2. Tell Jazz the truth about scientology
    3. Tell Jazz how much anon loved Fresh Prince of Bel-air
    4. Tell Jazz that he should talk Smith out of this.
    5. ????
    6. PROFIT

What does anon think about this? We're talking about Will Smith, guys.

Lets all begin making a letter to send to Jazz.

**Important Notices**
    No spamming Jazzman once the letters are finished. They must be systematically deployed.
  2. saerat Member

Re: Operation "Save the Prince"

This needs to be done... I am crap with writing things though... I love Will =/
  3. AnonWarrior Member

I second this- Operation: Save the Prince should be implemented ASAP.
  4. sudopod Member

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA, DO IT NAO!
  5. alsocake Member

http://www.myspace.com/djjazzyjeff

They've been friends since 1985! Just tell him what you would want to hear if your best friend since forever was about to join a cult veiled as religion.
  6. WinstonSmith Member

I'm for saving the Prince. I was really sad to see him on the fringes.
  7. Re: Operation "Save the Prince"

The Fresh Prince is too good of an actor to let him become a $cieno.
  8. Beed9 Member

*cough*

Dear Jeffrey A. Townes.

We are Anonymous, and we have heard that Tom Cruise is making attempts to push a close friend of yours, Will Smith, into this malicious cult of his, the Church of Scientology. Truth be told, we really care about the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and could not bear him being used as a hidden public enemy's piggy bank and PR machine.
    Will Smith is a very respected and appreciated artist, if not even an icon of this generation, but pressure is being applied on him in order to get him to dedicate his time, his money and his talent to the Church of Scientology.
    We have to bid you to talk Will out of this, watch over his behaviour, for the sake of all of us. Or do you want him to end up like Cruise?

This writing should not only act as a request, but also as a warning.
    The Church of Scientology practises what is known as 'Disconnection', cult members are not allowed to see family or friends who could talk the victim into leaving the cult, out of obvious reasons. This practice's engines are most likely going to fire up as soon as Will Smith counts himself as a member of Scientology, and if you think Will would not turn against you, let me warn you, stronger bonds have been broken.
    Psychological knowledge, paraphrased as mind control or brain washing by Freud and other known psychologists is being abused here to serve the benefits of the church by keeping their members at bay.

I hope we can encourage you to educate yourself about this malicious cult -
    Needs an ending, ideas?
    Just links?
    Corrects this, rephrase, make it sound smartier, needs more length too.
  9. AnonymousNow Member

I hope the Fresh Prince has is not already corrupted.

We must act swiftly. The Fresh Prince is a massive catch for the RTC. They will work him like crazy.
  10. Re: Operation "Save the Prince"

I was wonderin' where you were xD
  11. Beed9 Member

Enturbulation is hurting mah eyes ]:
  12. xenuslc Member

Just my thoughts, take them or leave them. I'd also add in something about how much Scientologists are charged for the teachings.
  13. Re: Operation "Save the Prince"

"www.xenu.net" would go nicely here if he cares to educate himself?
  14. Beed9 Member

Excellent, thank you xenuslc, I am growing tired around this time.
    More people need to check on this and extend if necessary.

And would xenu.net alone suffice?
    Maybe find a good article specifically about disconnection?
    EDIT: http://funky-bunch.blogspot.com/2008/01 ... -cult.html
  15. Re: Operation "Save the Prince"

You got it covered, Beed9. ;)
  16. Anon? Member

Here's my shot at it. Needs polishing and websites added to the end:

Opinions?
    EDIT: on a side note, it's 2:30am where I am, so I'm going to down some vodka and see if i can't fall into a horrible and nightmare filled sleep. see you all in 10hours or so.
  17. anon11 Member

Opinions?
    EDIT: on a side note, it's 2:30am where I am, so I'm going to down some vodka (anniversary of bad break up. woo.) and see if i can't fall into a horrible and nightmare filled sleep. see you all in 10hours or so.[/quote:21fhdxx5]

*raises shirt* Titties!

This is great! *_____*
    Sounds reasonable, caring and not at all cyber-terroristic!
  18. Beed9 Member

Brilliant, a word smith surfaced.
    I hope you frequent these boards often, if not I will have to ask you to e-mail me some kind of contact data, may it be an adress or tag for a messenger, or the e-mail adress you mail me with could suffice if you check it often.
    We need more people like you.
    Mail to my abandoned e-mail acc - wusch-i@hotmail.com
    Thank you in advance.
  19. xenuslc Member

That is a bitchin' letter! I'd offer titties but my man-tits are kind of underwhelming. Good luck with the vodka and sleep, remember to pass out on your side so you don't go out like Hendrix.
  20. Anon? Member

I'm around. Just send up a flare of have someone post in the IRC channel, The SA thread, etc. for me if I'm needed.

I'm like Batman. I'll make time for this, and I'm around, but I'm not lurking this board too often. trying to keep my posts to an elite strike force of when I'm needed, like my classic "there are your lulz, go get them."

Someone make a nice list of website links for that letter. include the raod to feb 10th, and so on. leave out the anon-at-war crap.

keybord is sliding around desk. 150 ml of vodka at once is apparently sufficiant. see you in 10 hrs. or 12. or when i get up.

MAKE LIST!

edit: oh god i fel like im falling and my spine fels funny. i think that was too much vodka.
  21. Beed9 Member

I am too tired to make any reasonable fixing by myself, but as someone said, xenu.net, then probably http://www.xenutv.com, and what do you think about the blog?
    Specifically http://funky-bunch.blogspot.com/2008/01 ... -cult.html

EDIT: List here; Edit this

http://www.xenu.net
    http://www.xenutv.com
    http://funky-bunch.blogspot.com/2008/01 ... -cult.html <- ?
    Video mentioned above, looking for link.
    EDIT 2: There was a beautiful Feb 10th vid by someone that called him/herself AnonSA or something like this, on a streaming video website.
    There was the video, then the final version, I appearantly forgot to bookmark it, anyone here has it?
  22. Re: Operation "Save the Prince"

Opinions?
    EDIT: on a side note, it's 2:30am where I am, so I'm going to down some vodka (anniversary of bad break up. woo.) and see if i can't fall into a horrible and nightmare filled sleep. see you all in 10hours or so.[/quote:21bs7iah]
    And from this day on you will go to sleep every night thinking, "I was the guy who saved the prince."

And when you force your kids to watch TV shows from the golden days(of the future), like the Fresh Prince, you'll reminisce. They'll be like "Yes, we know you saved Will Smith already!"

Anyway, list of sites:
    ~The Funky Bunch blogs
    ~xenutv
    ~Operation clambake
    ~MAGOOOOOOO
    ~why are they dead?
    ~Wikipedia scientology controversies
    ~Information on R2-45
    ~Road to 2/10
    ~Youtube video: Project Chanology: Scientology's Threat

And can we get a grammar nazi in here? D:
  23. Beed9 Member

24. Re: Operation "Save the Prince"

We should be sure to tell Jazz about the "Freezone" as well. He can tell Will "They aren't against your beliefs. If you wish to practice scientology, would I recommend the freezoners?"

Of course, it'll be moar hip-hop talk.
  25. Beed9 Member

Oh lawd, I had no idea that they were that far with our Prince.
    Grammar nazis, we need you!
    When is this letter going out?
  26. Re: Operation "Save the Prince"

ASAP
  27. Stabby McSpy Member

Opinions?
    EDIT: on a side note, it's 2:30am where I am, so I'm going to down some vodka (anniversary of bad break up. woo.) and see if i can't fall into a horrible and nightmare filled sleep. see you all in 10hours or so.[/quote:23a2ytbe]
    And from this day on you will go to sleep every night thinking, "I was the guy who saved the prince."

And when you force your kids to watch TV shows from the golden days(of the future), like the Fresh Prince, you'll reminisce. They'll be like "Yes, we know you saved Will Smith already!"

Anyway, list of sites:
    ~The Funky Bunch blogs
    ~xenutv
    ~Operation clambake
    ~MAGOOOOOOO
    ~why are they dead?
    ~Wikipedia scientology controversies
    ~Information on R2-45
    ~Road to 2/10
    ~Youtube video: Project Chanology: Scientology's Threat

And can we get a grammar nazi in here? D:[/quote:23a2ytbe]

Somebody say "grammar Nazi"? *raises correction pen*
  28. orly Member

Tried to polish it a bit; opinions? Clarified the Scientology joining thingy, since he hasn't come right out and said he's a Scientologist, and I don't think we should presume, even though he is. Rephrased, clarified, removed a few sentences that could be considered as accusatory (the "you of all people would notice" one, for example). Was careful to edit out anything that made it seem like we were trying to manipulate him through his friendship to Will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_checklist
    The voiceless youtube videos
    Some links to the BBC Documentary and other documentaries made by neutral third-parties.
    URLs to stuff about cults in general, getting people out of cults, etc; not stuff specifically aimed towards Scientology, maybe, but that lends it more credibility if he looks on his own at the stuff and the facts and concludes that the CoS is a cult
  29. Stabby McSpy Member

Re: **IMPORTANT** Operation "Save the Prince"

I changed around some words to avoid unnecessary repetition and allow the letter to flow better. Also, I corrected some improperly-used punctuation and Americanized the text fully (the original slipped into British English at some points). Additionally, I replaced many instances of the word "Scientology" with the words "Church of Scientology". Remember, we're protesting the organization, not the beliefs, and we should do our best to make this clear in any "official" media, letters or any other correspondence we put out.

Also, I notice that someone else has tried to fix up the letter while I was posting. I guess we should try and take the best of both sets of corrections, then.
  30. Bunny Member

I approve of this operation.
  31. An0nYm0use Member

FIND JAZZY JEFF'S AGENT'S NUMBER - DONT SEND IT TO MYSPAZ OR HIS WEBSITE !!!

32. Re: **IMPORTANT** Operation "Save the Prince"

according to anything i can find with my trusty friend Google, it would seem he's already entrenched in the org T.T and that he's been distributing "church" material all over

let's pray it isnt too latefor the prince, im firing off my letters as i type this
  33. Me Member

Put a rough draft of an alternative format for the letter - please feel free to laugh/dismiss/etc. as appropriate:

For the personal attention of:
    Mr Jeffrey A. Townes
    12 Blah St.
    Anyold Town
    US of A

Dear Jeffrey,

As you most likely know, your good friend Will Smith has recently joined, or is in the process of joining the Church of Scientology. I'm involved with an organisation that tries to raise awareness about the full facts surrounding the Church, as well as being a bit of a fan of Will and yourself. I thought it was important that I write, as there are a number of things that Will is almost definitely unaware of, and as a friend, you may well be the best person to speak with him.

As I'm sure you know, there's quite a lot of controversy surrounding the Church of Scientology, however most people are unaware of some of the very real court-documented dangers that surround this group.

Blah di blah di blah
    SHORT BULLETED LIST OF PROBLEMS AND EVIDENCE

I've enclosed a copy of an article from Time magazine, which should provide you with a reasonable overview of some of the matters. However If you need to look further, I'd recommend Xenu.net for detailed information, and Youfoundthecard.com for a shorter outline.

I hope that this has been of use to you, and that you can understand my very real concerns. My main aim is that Will, (along with everyone) be in a position to make an informed decision through full possession of the facts.

Thank you for your time, it's greatly appreciated.

Marc Abian.
  34. Re: **IMPORTANT** Operation "Save the Prince"

rofl nice alias there, "Me"
  35. Me Member

Still looking for contact for JazzyJeff, got two email addresses for booking him, but not much else.

2 other bits of info that someone else posted are:

Will Smith (Actor/musician)
    c/o James Lassiter
    OVERBOOK ENTERTAINMENT
    450 N. Roxbury Drive 4th floor
    Beverly Hills
    California USA 90210-4231.

Also, Will smith has same agent (Rick Nicita) as tom cruise.
    This agent is married to Paula Wagner who is part owner of cruise/wagner productions. Tom Cruise's production partner.
    Two stars down could destroy an agent. equally the chances of this getting to Smith are slim.
    It's gotta be worth a stamp though

Rick Nicita
    CAA
    2000 Avenue of the Stars
    Los Angeles, CA 90067
  36. mudkipstoat23 Member

Great plan, great letter. (The temptation to slip into Bel-Air at the end must have been almost overwhelming, and I salute my /b/rothers for their fortitude in not doing so).
  37. AnonP1ZZ4 Member

This.
  38. Anon? Member

awake now. going for walk to clear head. back in 45 minutes to continue wih this.
  39. aWretchLikeMe Member

a HEADS-UP

Jazzy Jeff is a scientologist.

you should still send him the letter.