Customize

IMPORTANT READ THIS I NEED TO BE CONTACTED ASAP

Discussion in 'Media' started by tamphex, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamphex Member

IMPORTANT READ THIS I NEED TO BE CONTACTED ASAP

I need the current DJ on RaidRadio to contact me AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE

I have news which is going to blow all your minds. Literally.

I'M SERIOUS AS SHIT
  2. Anonpower Member

/r/ link to raid radio?
  3. rapterj3sus Member

4. Anonpower Member

Thanks mate
  5. Heyanonnyno Member

Tam honey, I am going to be up ALL NIGHT waiting for your news, you realise this, right? LOL!

ETA: OMG TAMPHEX YOU FUCKING ROCK! HOLY SHIT! Dude, LET'S CRACK THE VODKA!!! *WOO*
  6. I am having a beer on you, tamphex. Like right now. :lol:
  7. AnneOminous Member

I hear nothing. what's up?
  8. Anonawhat Member

tamphex, read the PM I just sent you. It's kinda important ;p
  9. Anon476 Member

Probably stupid question, but when I open up the "http://raidchan.org/radio/listen.pls" link in my music player I get two separate feed, one from Germany, one from Orlando, the same news will be announced on both right? So I don't have to learn german?
  10. I missed the info tamphex, mind filling us in ?
  11. Anon476 Member

I just connected and heard "Wow.. Rolling Stones magazine"...
  12. yeah it's it's syndicated so the server doesn't get overloaded. there's no difference in the program.

anyway. i just tuned in. what did i miss?
  13. yeah I heard the DJ saying something about tamphex and then he started talking about donuts and denver....
  14. fuckyeah Member

I'm also interested. Wut?
  15. Anonawhat Member

Yes. I received one too. Didn't even click the Raid Radio link before I posted. So I got this very confusing PM from Tamphex and then figured it out about 30 seconds later... I laughed a little bit.

Anyways. This is awesome.
  16. Wow! leave it to rolling stone to "hopefully" blow the lid off the whole thing! Suh-weet!
  17. I caught the Raid Radio dj this am. He announced the Rolling Stone thing, teh wins in Ausfaglia etc. Then he said,

"This is a fuckin movement, people. If I had some vodka in this orange juice I'd drink a toast. Epic, legendary, fuckin, super-awesome win. Its like you boiled down all the lulz we have evar had, and purified that again into a solid gold brick of win."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.