Customize

IN PROGRESS: New Anon Video - Halp Requested.

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonynamefag, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: IN PROGRESS: New Anon Video - Halp Requested.

I'll have a vid link for u guys to review in a couple hours...just woke up...good to see the progress...I'll make it as suggested by the majority. If ya dig -cool -if not- QQ
  2. Re: IN PROGRESS: New Anon Video - Halp Requested.

FWIW- the news story that has Carmichael's douchebag interview in it-says it was the THIRD flight-not the second one.

Someone is bullshitting methinks
  3. WagTheWog Member

Re: IN PROGRESS: New Anon Video - Halp Requested.

There. That's fixed.

Nao I can only hope to see:
    [STRIKE]Herro[/STRIKE]
  4. Anonymous Member

i have a conplete copy of the constitution. :D. I'll take it to CCHR jeff city XD... I'll
    read the Establishment Clause part. Or maybe not

On Topic: Since I just started reading this thread I am not aware if this video is
    up or not... But it lookls like its going to be another WIN Vid.
  5. theLastAnon Member

Nice catch.

I'm looking foward to the video. Let us know if you need any more images/clips.
  6. Anonynamefag Member

7. grumpus Member

Suggestions to make a lulzy video are good, but not this one, especially if it's being released on the main Anon "Church0fScientology" youtube account. It seems fitting to keep vids released by that name along the same theme.

Having a similar format does not automatically make a video boring or "cliche'." The original idea was for this one was seriousness, not parody, so suggesting a total change of gears is the same as saying "don't do it."

Edit: And if it's going out on that youtube account, that's another reason to make very sure that any claims of fact in the script can be documented.
  8. Anonynamefag Member

It looks like we have that covered, unless I'm missing something. Admittedly, all of those articles together are TL;DR.
  9. Anonymous Member

are the videofags ready to go yet or not?
  10. Anonymous Member

Hmmm, from the script:
    "the intelligence and public relations department responsible for inventing bogus charity missions to the wog world."
    Inventing? How about bringing instead?
  11. Anonymous Member

LegionAreWe9000 said he would have something for us to look over in a few hours.
  12. Anonynamefag Member

13. Anonymous Member

After saying September 11th do you need the 2001? It sounds like its about to start a new sentence, plus everyone knows the year of the attack it is superfluous.
  14. HellRazor Member

15. Re: IN PROGRESS: New Anon Video - Halp Requested.

Ok , it took a little longer than "a few hours" , I didn't want it to be sloppy work and I wanted to cover all the bases that everyone has come to agreement upon in this thread. Although , the new text corrextion of "invented" to "bringing" is not included-I think most of you shall approve.

I look forward to your feedback-and BE HONEST!

Anonymous-Scientology's Haitian Relief Fraud

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

27.87 MB .WMV
  16. none given Member

subscribing to see if WWP can still hivemind a piece of text like the Old Ones could.
  17. Re: IN PROGRESS: New Anon Video - Halp Requested.

I'll be back to check in a little later on. I have some things to take care of , and I really need some
    Modern Warfare CoD time hehe(n00bz B3w4rE)

Anyways , like I said in the last post-don't think of this as a final cut for the video-I'd actually rather have someone process the clips in a much better quality of video-there are glitches here and there , but my video software isn't exactly Adobe Cs4(anyone got a torrent?)
    It's just what I see in my head when I review the thread and interpret the hive mind in action.

p34ce bitchez
  18. Anonymous Member

I like the video, especially where you actually have Tom Cruise in it rather than just quoting him. I think there are a few bits where the picture changed a bit after the audio but that can easily be fixed with a bit of editing. Good job
  19. grumpus Member

Good framework, I think, but a few things: the generic disaster shots in the beginning could be replaced with more Co$-specific shots and footage. Also, I think the newscast clip goes on too long. Needs more obvious Co$ publicity shots.

Listening, the wording seems to lack a certain punch in terms of hammering home the messages that touch assists are quackery, Co$ is doing it all for PR, and that the VMs waste resources and get in the way.

There's also no mention that Co$ itself spends not one penny on relief, while asking members for donations to IAS.
  20. Anonymous Member

The script still needs work in my opinion. It doesn't make the points with enough force.
  21. grumpus Member

Yep, I have to agree, even at this late stage. It needs a rewrite.

As pointed out, it needs to meet a high standard. Post the final version used and let us have at it.
  22. Anonymous Member

Will be posting a heavily revised draft that broadens the scope of the issue in a few minutes.
  23. WagTheWog Member

GREAT JOB so far! Once the script is locked, here's some thoughts on what I saw in the latest video:

- Needs *pauses* between many of the sentences so they do not run-on.

- Put text (subtitles) of script below the video. You can put it in the black area so the picture is not covered-up. You could also reposition the video upward to make a larger black area below = more room for the text of subtitles.

- Not so sure about that music . . .

- Very happy my Anon/WWP.net animation was helpful!

- Go! :)
  24. Anonymous Member

Here is the first part of the revised draft with dox and photos. There will be a second part to this in a bit. Please do as you will with this, however, this approach makes more sense to me.

Hello.

We are Anonymous.

On January 13th, a high magnitude earthquake in Haiti near Port au Prince killed over 200,000 people and reduced the city to rubble. We bear witness to the injured and the grieving, and to those legitimate relief organizations bringing desperately needed medical care, basic necessities and order to the Haitian people.

Among the relief workers we recognize members of the Church of Scientology and its so-called “Volunteer Ministers” clad in bright yellow shirts. Anonymous knows them better as the Vulture Ministers. News reports show that the Volunteer Ministers are working with other relief organizations to provide assistance to the Haitian people.

This indicates to us that the Scientologists have not disclosed their real agenda to the medical providers, non-goverment organizations and media working in Haiti. We recognize that the some of the Volunteer Ministers may themselves not know their true purpose there.

The Volunteer Ministers exist only for one purpose, and that purpose is not providing aid to victims in disaster zones. Confidential Scientology documents provide insight into the group's much more opportunistic purpose.

As part of Scientology's Division 6, the Volunteer Ministers exist to promote the teachings of L Ron Hubbard and recruit new members to Scientology. From its 1993 response to the Internal Revenue Service we can verify that this is the responsibility of Division 6.
    division6.jpg

More recently, a 2004 internal Scientology magazine makes the connection between the Volunteer Ministers and Division 6 more easily understandable.

isnorgboard.jpg
    *****NOTE: better image needed here. It's the bottom logo that is the Volunteer Ministers, not the one circled in red.
    isn2721.jpg

The Volunteer Ministers receive their funding from the International Association of Scientologists, a group comprised of Scientology's most fervent donors. This 2006 video International Association of Scientologist video was leaked in 2008.

[CLIP of 2006 IAS vid]

A confidential copy of the Command Channels of Scientology provides further insight. Here we see that emphasis on recruitment sits at the very core of purpose of the group. And the role of Division 6 again.

ccofscipurpose.jpg
    ccofscichartdiv6.jpg

You might defend the Scientologists by suggesting that the individual members performing their unusual "touch assist" procedures are only trying to help. They claim that repeated touching will open communications between the mind and the injured part of the body to speed healing.
    [VM TOUCH ASSISTS]

Yet this very procedure is at the heart of their recruitment effort. In September 1959, L Ron Hubbard issued what is known as an HCO Bulletin describing "Dissemination Tips" for Scientology. One of these tips is know as the Casualty Contact. The Volunteer Ministers grew into existence years later as a result of these shallow and callous words. What religion considers this good policy?
    [IMG]
    casualtycontact1.jpg

The Casualty Contact is a unique twist on another common cult recruitment tactic of seeking to influence people at their weakest personal moments. However, to L Ron Hubbard and Scientology, "It's straight recruiting."
    casualtycontact2.jpg
  25. WagTheWog Member

I'm gonna upload the black clouds background for you. You might consider using it as a unified background throughout. You can crop the black out of the other news videos and pictures to let it show. I'll post the ling when it's up.
  26. Anonymous Member

The use of "purpose" three times in a row was not intentional. Needs fix'd.
  27. grumpus Member

I like the looks of this rewrite, going straight into exposure of the VMs with dox.
  28. Anonymous Member

If the NY1 news clip is used, it needs to be heavily edited down.
  29. Anonymous Member

I would appreciate having you and others clean it up and add some SMACK/Poetry to it.
  30. grebe Member

I think you guys have this under control. I've got IRL stuff to attend to for a while.

Funny idea for a different sort of video: two Haitians talking about Mr. Ritz trying to teach them how to do touch assists. Because I haven't yet met any Haitians at wwp.net, this idea is unlikely to become reality. I share it for the small lol it gave me.

Low tech visuals: When Mr. Ritz talks, we see that pick of him standing in front of the yellow sheet holding the cracker box. When the Haitians talk, we see stick figures or perhaps a couple of photos.

The dialog doesn't have to be brilliant. A creole accent is a total win no matter what is said. The Haitians could read a shopping list and Americans* would find their voices entrancing.

Mr. Ritz explains the touch assist to one of the Haitians. He then he leaves the room to attend to someone else. That's when the wise cracks start as the Haitians speculate about touch assists, why celebrities want to be in a UFO religion, and who might be the most gullible people on the planet.

Example:

1: "They really believe you can make a crushed leg heal faster with this "feel my finger" nonsense?"

2. "Go along with it. Let's find out if they've got any useful supplies."

1. "Alright. I saw the man had some crackers and I am absolutely famished."

2. "I'm telling you, that fellow knows his way around a proper sandwich."

Note: I thought some of the disaster video and VM images from the 2nd beta version were good and should be used in the first part of the vid before the new material.

2nd half:

Former high-level Scientologist Michael Pattinson details the deception in this 2007 CNN report on the Virigina Tech shooting.

Clips from here; starts at 2:17
    YouTube- Scientology at Virginia Tech

After the attacks on September eleventh, 2001, the Volunteer Ministers impeded the New York City Fire Department and even bragged about hindering the work of mental health professionals.
    [Screen cap from here:
    Operation Clambake present: Scientology at Ground Zero

Scientology has manufactured its own press releases associating the Volunteer Ministers with legitimate organizations. Scientology hopes that reports linking the Volunteer Ministers to groups like the Red Cross, Doctors without Borders, or Oxfam, will fool the public into accepting the useless vultures as a genuine emergency relief agency.

Anonymous believes the public will not be fooled by Scientology for very much longer. Our campaign to dismantle Scientology has taken hold in court houses, city councils, and legislative chambers around the world. The leaders of Scientology hope that Anonymous will go away, but that hope is fading fast as the public continues to grow wise to Scientology's hypocrisy and self-serving tactics.

Finally, Anonymous sends a personal message to Scientology's Office of Special Affairs, the intelligence and public relations force responsible for harassing former members and critics and protecting the image of the cult: Because you are way above normal persons, you, as operating thetans, do not have an actual obligation to care for these victims. Caring would be out-exchange and the old man would never approve.

Knowledge is free.
    We are Anonymous.
    [STRIKE]We are Legion.[/STRIKE]
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us.
  32. WagTheWog Member

Animated Black Clouds Background = Uploaded
    View attachment nxmbvc.png

View & Download QuickTime File:
    (6MB)
    http://a5.video3.blip.tv/0250001888191/WagTheWog-BlackClouds179.mov
    You could slow it down a bit too... 75% or 50% -- that might work too.

[COLOR="Red"]NEW THOUGHT:[/COLOR]
    When you show the vulture, consider using the part where it/they are picking at the carcass.

[COLOR="Red"]EDIT:[/COLOR]
    Repeating previous suggestions in case they're of any use:

GREAT JOB so far! Once the script is locked, here's some thoughts on what I saw in the latest video:

- Needs *pauses* between many of the sentences so they do not run-on.

- Put text (subtitles) of script below the video. You can put it in the black area so the picture is not covered-up. You could also reposition the video upward to make a larger black area below = more room for the text of subtitles.

- Not so sure about that music . . .

- Very happy my Anon/WWP.net animation was helpful!

- Go! :)
  33. Anonymous Member

Revised script without the image references and a couple of suggested changes.

Hello.

We are Anonymous.

On January 13th, a high magnitude earthquake in Haiti near Port au Prince killed over 200,000 people and reduced the city to rubble. We bear witness to the injured and the grieving, and to those legitimate relief organizations bringing desperately needed medical care, basic necessities and order to the Haitian people.

Among the relief workers we recognize members of the Church of Scientology and its so-called “Volunteer Ministers” clad in bright yellow shirts. Anonymous knows them better as the Vulture Ministers. News reports show that the Volunteer Ministers are working with other relief organizations to provide assistance to the Haitian people.

This indicates to us that the Scientologists have not disclosed their real agenda to the medical providers, non-goverment organizations and media working in Haiti. We recognize that the some of the Volunteer Ministers may themselves not know their true purpose there.

The Volunteer Ministers exist only for one purpose it is not providing aid to victims in disaster zones. Confidential Scientology documents provide insight into the group's much more cravenly opportunistic intent.

As part of Scientology's Division 6, the Volunteer Ministers exist to promote the teachings of L Ron Hubbard and recruit new members to Scientology. From its 1993 response to the Internal Revenue Service we can verify that this is the responsibility of Division 6.

More recently, a 2004 internal Scientology magazine makes the connection between the Volunteer Ministers and Division 6 more easily understandable.

The Volunteer Ministers receive their funding from the International Association of Scientologists, a group comprised of Scientology's most fervent donors. Consider this leaked 2006 video:

A confidential copy of the Command Channels of Scientology provides further insight. Here we see that emphasis on recruitment sits at the very core of purpose of the group. And the role of Division 6 again.

You might defend the Scientologists by suggesting that the individual members performing their unusual "touch assist" procedures are only trying to help. They claim that repeated touching will open communications between the mind and the injured part of the body to speed healing.

Yet this very procedure is at the heart of their recruitment effort. In September 1959, L Ron Hubbard issued what is known as an HCO Bulletin describing "Dissemination Tips" for Scientology. One of these tips is know as the Casualty Contact. The Volunteer Ministers grew into existence years later as a result of these shallow and callous words. What religion considers this good policy?

The Casualty Contact is a unique twist on another common cult recruitment tactic of seeking to influence people at their weakest personal moments. However, to L Ron Hubbard and Scientology, "It's straight recruiting."

Former high-level Scientologist Michael Pattinson details the deception in this 2007 CNN report on the Virigina Tech shooting.

After the attacks on September eleventh, 2001, the Volunteer Ministers impeded the New York City Fire Department and even bragged about hindering the work of mental health professionals.

Scientology has manufactured its own press releases associating the Volunteer Ministers with legitimate organizations. Scientology hopes that reports linking the Volunteer Ministers to groups like the Red Cross, Doctors without Borders, or Oxfam, will fool the public into accepting the useless vultures as a genuine emergency relief agency.

Anonymous believes the public will not be fooled by Scientology for very much longer. Our campaign to dismantle Scientology has taken hold and is growing in court houses, city councils, legislative chambers and media outlets around the world. The leaders of Scientology hope that Anonymous will go away, but that hope is fading fast as the public continues to grow wise to Scientology's hypocrisy and self-serving tactics.

Scientology should remember one thing: We run this.

Finally, Anonymous sends a personal message to Scientology's Office of Special Affairs, the intelligence and public relations force responsible for harassing former members and critics and protecting the image of the cult: Because you are way above normal persons, you, as operating thetans, do not have an actual obligation to care for these victims. Caring would be out-exchange and the old man would never approve.

Knowledge is free.
    We are Anonymous.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us.
  34. grumpus Member

Looking over it, I'd say it's got a lot more smack to it now already.

I'm not sure we can approach the level of poetry in THE Original Message unless we really spent days on it. I'm not sure this really needs much poetry to it anyway. THE Original Message was much broader and metaphorical in scope. This is more like a news brief... an update. I think the tone is good and the language is direct and clear - need to hear it in voiceover with the video to get the full impression, though.

I'll keep reading over it to see if I have wording suggestions, but I think it's really close to nailed.
  35. WagTheWog Member

Thoughts:

- "We bear witness to the injured and the grieving," What does that mean? Is there a more direct way to say this? How about something like, "Anonymous feels for the injured and grieving."

- The Volunteer Ministers exist only for one purpose it is not providing aid to victims in disaster zones. Wha?

- ...much more cravenly opportunistic intent. I dont think Cravenly is the right word there. Maybe just lose it.

EDIT:
    Love the tougher tone... screw poetry... hit 'em hard with the truth!
  36. grumpus Member

I like tightening up sentences whenever possible, and we have some "purpose" repetition to clean up, yeah. Also, it's probably best to say what the purpose IS rather than what it isn't after the phrase "for one purpose." This would mean saying something like:

"The Volunteer Ministers' ostensible purpose is to provide relief to victims in disaster zones, but confidential Scientology documents provide insight into the group's actual, much more opportunistic intent."

I'm not sure "craven" works, as it means cowardly. Doesn't really fit here, imo. Some other word might, but I'm not sure one's needed.
  37. WagTheWog Member

^^ This + lose "cravenly." Check the definition...
    Also: CONFIDENTIAL (spelling)
  38. grumpus Member

LOL... yeah, forgot to remove it. Just edited it out. Fixed the typo, too.
  39. Re: IN PROGRESS: New Anon Video - Halp Requested.

Do we have someone with a better video editing program? I've been using Windows Movie Maker , believe it or not. My Sony Vegas(cracked) isn't working-I have to find a new one. I've just been using Acid Pro-soundforge-and Windows.

If someone can get a better quality , please speak up!!
  40. grumpus Member

My video skills go about as far as MS Paint. I'm hoping LastAnon or someone with equal ability shows up and applies the skeelz like those used on:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.