Customize

In the act of freedom of information

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Anonymous Member

I'd like to know why were my threads closed down about this site connecting to facebook and google?
  2. Anonymous Member

Silly_e73f19_2088018.jpg

In case you are seriously confused or some such, Google, one of many search engines are what provides sites with traffic and info's (albeit not always welcome), and lots of people use failbook to pass along (whatever), if you don't like then don't use. Google is seriously sucking ass of late with its invasions of privacy concerning G+ linking, they can go stuff cactus up their proverbial asses for that shit, especially on YouTub. Facebook always failed imho, but lots of people like and use it.
  3. White Tara Global Moderator

They werent they were merged. They being the operative word, I will ask you a question, why duplicate the thread twice now this?
  4. White Tara Global Moderator

Ah, Op I owe you an apology, It was my oversight. I merged the threads then forgot to bring them back from the sandbox into general discussions. my sincere apologies.
  5. We are all,well aware of the fact that,Facebook and Google have been compromised.Let's not forget about twitter.
    WWP's activity around these sites has taken a dramatic slide in use. All three,unsafe and untrustworthy.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2