Customize

Independent Reformed Church of Scientology incorporated in California

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Independent Reformed Church of Scientology incorporated in California.

HT: "9001" on Tony Ortega's blog: https://tonyortega.org/2019/01/15/leah-remini-will-air-episode-with-danny-mastersons-accusers-on-february-18/#comment-4287784283

A search of IRS Select Check shows the Independent Reformed Church of Scientology does not yet have U.S. tax-exempt status.

A search of the California Exempt Organizations List shows the Independent Reformed Church of Scientology does not yet have tax-exempt status in California,.

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/SearchResults?filing=False&SearchType=CORP&SearchCriteria=Independent+Reformed+Church+of+Scientology&SearchSubType=Keyword

oZ1ASnk.png

WOM0lxR.png
    Gcs6E2m.png
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Do they automatically get tax free status?
  3. No, they have to apply to the IRS to get U.S. tax-exempt status.

They can also apply separately to California to get California state tax-exempt status. My memory, and I could be wrong, is that if they get U.S. tax-exempt status from the IRS, the State of California automatically, or pretty much automatically (i.e., just a matter of filling in some forms), gives them state tax-exempt status.
  4. John P. Member

The Independent Reformed Church of Scientology. Hmmm... one question:

Is this the People's Front of Judea or is it the Judean People's Front?

Another question: will this last longer than "Milestone Two," "The First Independent Church of Scientology," and a whole slug of others? And will people get it confused with the small-time hood who claims he's the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. FWIW, somebody on Tony Ortega's blog noted that the First Independent Church of Scientology still has U.S. tax-exempt status. Somebody is keeping it up-to-date with the IRS. I just verified that it is *still* litigating its administrative trademark case. So the FICS is still alive and at least somewhat kicking. My impression is they are waiting for their trademark case to be resolved.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Lickit10Times Member

Hip Hip. Another strategy of the co$ together with lemberger who was revealed his deadly secrets on a YT video. They are trying to open a "reformed church of scientology" so that they will also capture the "independent field".
  7. Do you have any evidence that Lemberger is involved with the Independent Reformed Church of Scientology?

Do you have any evidence that the corporate Church of Scientology s involved with the Independent Reformed Church of Scientology?
    What YouTube video are you referring to?
    I'm not trying to be confrontational. I'm genuinely interested in any evidence concerning the above.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Lickit10Times Member

Call Max Hauri and he will give you information.
    'dani lemberger interview' in Youtube search bar
    rathbun is friends with dani, and you saw his videos...
    you can think it is all a conspiracy, but pyramids exist for a reason.
    what is your thought?
  9. Didn't Rathbun screw over Lemberger in a recent court case?
  10. Lickit10Times Member

Ortega posted a video with Dani asking Rathbun why he gave the church a private email. There was no answer from Rathbun. Rathbun started to make high quality videos and he is now "exposing" one by one. So to tell you the truth, I do not know if it screwed Dani in the recent court case, but what I do know is that both are hallucinating, and probably are coordinating their actions.
  11. Do you have any evidence of coordination between Rathbun and Lemberger since Rathbun started pushing a pro-COS narrative? If not I would question whether or not you understand the word 'know'.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is reasonable to criticise the independent field. But only accurately.
  12. Lickit10Times Member

I must say that you are annoying P-:
    Yes, the fact that their were emails back and forth between Dani and Rathbun.
    Rathbun refused to answer Dani's "public" question.
    Dani met and consulted Rathbun before he left the Church.
    https://alanzosblog.com/marty-really-needs-answer-email-ended-dani-lembergers-trial/
    It is an awesome game they are playin'.