Customize

Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuels

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuels.

From an anonymous source.

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Subject: INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuels
    Date: 1/12/2016

INTERROGATORY

R/F: This interrogatory is being done to find out more data on Glenn Samuels due to reports concerning out-tech and squirreling. Please answer the following with as many specifics as possible:

1. Are you aware of any attempt by Glenn Samuels to make less of LRH or his tech?

2. Do you know of any instances of Glenn Samuels evaluating or invalidating a preclear?

3. Do you know if Glenn Samuels has been auditing anyone while the person was using any type of drugs?

4. Are you aware of any other auditor’s code violation by Glenn Samuels?

5. Describe any instances you are aware of out-tech committed by Glenn Samuels on anyone you know.

6. Provide data on any squirreling activity Glenn Samuels has been engaged in.

7. Are you aware or any other out-ethics or illegal activity Glenn Samuels is engaged in?

8. Pretending certification he doesn’t have.

Thanks very much for the information.

Replay e-mail: scn4stadtech@gmail.com

Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeathHamster Member

Looks like he might have CoS's panties in a twist:
    The "INTERROGATORY" sounds more obnoxious and pretensions than even the hardest core Milestone 2 type.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Karen further explains the basis of her opinion that this is an OSA op in response to the rise of the Independent Scientology Religious Liberty League..

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...lenn-Samuels&p=1083769&viewfull=1#post1083769

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Emphatically they are an OSA OP.
    Digging for dirt for a hate web site is standard OSA.
    No one else could give a damn of who does what in the field. OSA does.

The reason I feel it is a response is that Freezone, Ron's ORG, MS 2, Indies, and other offshoots have been in practice for some 25 years.
    ONLY NOW

these hate mails are being sent out, the timing is just as the "Independent Scientology RELIGIOUS league" appears.
    http://religiouslibertyleague.org/th...f-scientology/

This is a bullbait waving the red flag at Miscavige. He took the bullbait of Debbie Cook and then we all know what happened.
    Will he take the bullbait of Merrill Vannier ? And his gang? They clearly have intent to use the trademarks and tech and to draw Miscavige into deposition. Miscavige is the head of RTC who is the entity that protects the trademarks.

Of course if Miscavige doesn't bite, they will lose their trademarks forever...

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  4. Random guy Member

Quite.
  5. I don't know. While clearly this could be an OSA op I don't think it is implausible for this to be genuine indy / freezone infighting. The CoS has a tendency to accuse people of more than just imaginary crimes against the tech.
  6. The simple answer to any and ALL absurdly intrusive, Scientology mind controlling security check questions, or Independent Scientology standard tech interrogatory of any kind is quite simple:

Question 1.) Are you aware of any attempt by (fill in the name) to make less of LRH or his 'tech'?
    Answer: Scientology is a scam. Go fuck yourself. Wake Up! Thank You.

Hubbard's abusive Joberg and any othe Scientology security check:
    All Questions:
    Answer: Scientology is a scam. Go fuck yourself, Wake Up! Thank You.
    Rinse and repeat, forever and ever, Amen.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Cool beans Light! The whole Sec-check, 'knowledge' reports, and other rat-fink/prying tactics of Hubbard's retarded creation are indeed an amazing thing to behold, so fucked up it gives 'fucked up' a bad name, yet the psychological grip instilled in those unfortunate enough to get conned into the culty shit-hole runs deep into the psyche of its adherents to the point where all normal human reaction towards danger, go sadly un-heeded as they seem to become incapcitated.

Nice 'tech' there Hubbard, you dead paranoid sick wanker of epic proportions.

Uck.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. RightOn Member

strategery :p
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lolol ^^^ yarr! Must be! Hm, was ol' LCon Hubbard in a state of 'strategery-ness?

:rolleyes:

'Nother 'hmmm', I really like that 'strategery' thingy RO, it almost sounds like some sort of futuristic type of surgery, brain psycho- surgery, of the 'subtle' kind...

Thanks, that cheered me up immensely :D
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

Can't take credit for it. It was from a SNL presidential skit on Bush.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Independent Scientology Religious Liberty League responds to Standard Tech Interrogatories

Religious Liberty League: Black Propaganda, Live

http://religiouslibertyleague.org/black-propaganda-live/

In the past 24 hours, reports have flooded into Religious Liberty League about so-called interrogatories asking insinuating questions about various named field auditors. For instance, “Are you aware of any attempt by _______ (field auditor) to make less of LRH or his tech?”

The same questions were asked about different auditors in separate emails, and the thinly-veiled OSA (Office of Special Affairs) operation was done under the guise of “Ty Jones” on behalf of the supposed “Scientologists Coalition for Standard Tech.”

This is an example of black propaganda, albeit a third-rate one – it’s too obvious, and it represents an inverted reality: Miscavige is the one who has made less of LRH and his tech by altering and perverting it into a shadow of itself, and a form of reverse Scientology.

So, what’s up?

Let’s review HCOPL 11 May 71, Black PR, in which Ron states: “Anyone engaging in black propaganda is either using a wrong way to right a wrong or confessing he can’t make it in open competition.”

The second reason sets off the bells and whistles for us. Altered tech at unreasonable prices with relentless, heavy-handed grabs for donations and being told who you can associate with, what you should think and how your should behave, is a pretty tough sell against any competition, not to mention Standard Tech at reasonable prices, delivered in safe environments.

Apparently, Miscavige is feeling the heat!

12. 0SA

13. DeathHamster Member

It's not a bad guess. The odds are in her favor.

Someone that no one has heard of before called "Ty Jones" is sending out Interroga-neeners?

Why would anyone give a shit? It's not like he's the boss of anyone. Treat him with the same respect as a moonbat militia Grand Jury.
  14. RightOn Member

news flash...
    it's all shit
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Independent Scientology Milestone Two has linked and responded to the above article by the Independent Scientology Religious Liberty League.

Black PR

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/16/black-pr/

Black PR

Posted by Lana M.

January 16, 2016

By MS2 Admin

There is a good article from on the Religious Liberty League blog in the last few days on the subject of Black Propaganda. You can read it here.

In our experience, over the last 3 years, Black Propaganda is the chief resource used by the C of S and by those who oppose Scientology to try and quell, unmock and confuse delivery of standard Scientology in the field.

16. Random guy Member

Quite
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mike Rinder on Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY.

Mike Rinder has now addressed this, and has provided a copy of the Interrogatory.

Mike Rinder: “Standard Tech” Fair Game
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/standard-tech-fair-game/

So, what is this?

Most likely — some project put together by RTC or OSA to get a “volunteer” (most likely a public scientologist trying to get approved to go onto some OT level that has to prove their dedication to the cause) to set up a phony account and send out an email to the OSA mailing list of declared SPs and others. And they think they might get lucky and some less than bright person may answer and give them some information they can use. Or,

Highly unlikely in my view: Milestone Two has decided to “put ethics in on the field” and sent this out. But this does not fit their pattern as they don’t hide their identity and have no reason to do so.

Screenshot-759.png
  18. I have done some poking around about the latest scientology independent faggotry league.

It wasn’t that difficult to find out that one of Rinder’s goons was behind this.

I googled “first independent church of scientology” and the second search result you get is http://www.tmfile.com/mark/?q=868178378 on this site you find a scilon James R. Fonda who filed an application to register the trademark “first independent church of scientology.” WTF is wrong with these people and their obsession with trademarks?

Rinder wrote a blog about Fonda a couple of years ago www.mikerindersblog.org/?s=jim+fonda
  19. (James R. Fonda filed trademark application for “first independent church of scientology") + (Mike Rinder wrote about Fonda "a couple of years ago") = (Mike Rinder is behind Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech)

Seriously?
  20. DeathHamster Member

Where's the connection between "first independent church of scientology" and "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech"?

Pardon, but this seems like a weak attempt at misdirection.
  21. ??

i didnt see the poster above saying anything avout the clam coalition. learn to read, exclam (see what I did there?)
  22. By posting it in this thread they (you?) are implying it has something to do with the topic in this thread.
  23. I am a bit sick and tired of all this fucking scilons of some kind or another spreading the brainwashing from El Ron to anyone. IMHO these fuckers need to be dismantled like any other "so called Church" of $cientology.

Yes, the main target is the "church" but these fuckers are making a new "church" too ... fuck that shit.
  24. Give me their address and I will picket their asses. Any "Church" of Scientology is a "Church" to be picketed!
  25. 655 N. Central Avenue, 17th Floor, Glendale, CA 91203
  26. The Internet Member

I know some gung-ho's with Go-Pros who could help you standardly protest some Indies.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. DeathHamster Member

And WTF does any of that First Independent Church of Scientology shit have anything to do with Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech?

Start your own damned thread!
  28. I hesitated to start a new thread for two reasons. First, I was not the person who first raised the First Independent Church of Scientology (FISC) in this thread, or inserted the FISC into this thread. I simply replied. Second, in the past I've been told I created too many threads, and should instead reply to previously existing threads.

But as I stated in my comments above, I agree -- there is no evidence of a relationship between the First Independent Church of Scientology and the Scientologists Coalition for Standard Tech. Thus, I deleted my comment above and created a new thread:

First Independent Church of Scientology

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/first-independent-church-of-scientology.131077/
  29. I hesitated to start a new thread for two reasons. First, I was not the person who first raised the First Independent Church of Scientology (FICS) in this thread, or inserted the FICS into this thread. I simply replied. Second, in the past I've been told I created too many threads, and should instead reply to previously existing threads.

But as I stated in my comments above, I agree -- there is no evidence of a relationship between the First Independent Church of Scientology and the Scientologists Coalition for Standard Tech. Thus, I deleted my comment above and created a new thread:

First Independent Church of Scientology

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/first-independent-church-of-scientology.131077/
    • Like Like x 1
  30. thesneakster Member

I'm going to agree with Karen de la Carrierre and say it's an OSA op designed to sow dissension and divide the Independents. There has been no mention of any such "Scientologists Coalition for Standard Tech" in any of the Independent or Freezone Facebook groups I frequent before this bullshit "Interogatory". :mad:

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https: www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
  31. Bit of a (massive) MU on 'sew dissension', Michael.

You can't still be an Independent Scientologist, surely?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  32. thesneakster Member

• Like Like x 1