Customize

Independent Scientology Milestone Two admits it keeps PC folders against requests of parishioners

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Independent Scientology Milestone Two admits it retains and refuses to transfer PC folders against requests of parishioners.

Milestone Two: From the horse’s mouth

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/from-the-horses-mouth/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

By Lana M

Gosh, there are some fascinating whisper (or not so quiet) campaigns ongoing. It never ceases to amaze me how an isolated few individuals can righteously and indignantly natter about myself, about Jim Logan or about others we know or work with.

The accusations and mud that gets flung around is fascinating to me. And that people take the 3rd hand, false and twisted information and accept it, is also interesting.

To satisfy the rumours – here is the real scoop:

Yes, we practice LRH’s Scientology and we have no qualms about stating that we do not support Captain Bill, Excalibur or other squirrel practices. If we are asked to send PC folders or information to squirrels, we won’t do it. It should be obvious why not. We have no problems with providing folders to bonafide Scientology auditors and have, many times, provided all worksheets, pc folders and information to such auditors. We are always willing to receive a cram or an instruct – however to date no such crams or instructs have been received from auditors we have sent folders to. If you want us to send your folders to a Captain Bill auditor, the answer is no.
    Next —

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

IndependentScientologyMilestoneTwoRetainsFoldersAgainstParishionerRequestsForSuchFolders.PNG
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'll add this to avoid any misunderstanding (which came up on ESMB). This is not about sending a person's PC folder to another person without there first being a request by the PC.

This is about Milestone Two refusing to release, at the request of PCs, PC folders: (1) to non-standard Auditors (e.g., Captain Bill auditors); and, presumably also, (2) to the PCs themselves. Otherwise, the PC could simply take the folder from the MS2 Auditor and take it to the non-standard (e.g., Captain Bill) Auditor. The second part (2) is consistent with the practice of the Church of Scientology.

With regard to your point, the key sentences in the Milestone Two story are:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

If we are asked to send PC folders or information to squirrels, we won’t do it.

[SNIP]

If you want us to send your folders to a Captain Bill auditor, the answer is no.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

The "you" in the sentence -- "If you want us to send your folders to a Captain Bill auditor, the answer is no" -- is the PC.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. How can these poor PCs get to OT47 without their PC folders???

:(
  4. Random guy Member

I suppose they believe they are acting in the PCs best interest. Another typical example of clambots knowing best what's best for others.
    • Like Like x 1