Customize

Independent Scientology Milestone Two invites OSA to investigate UK pedophile scandal

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Independent Scientology Milestone Two invites OSA to investigate UK pedophile scandal.

Milestone Two: Missed withholds

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/08/06/missed-withholds/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Posted by Lana M.August 6, 2015

by 4a

There is an interesting development happening in the UK which may be of interest to us as Scientologists. There are 3 separate investigations regarding pedophile rings in the UK. Here is one of the headlines.

“More than 30 years later, an inquiry into allegations of child sex abuse rings, murder, and cover-ups has been launched by the British government after Scotland Yard detectives said they believed statements by victims who claimed they were systematically abused as young boys at sex abuse parties attended by judges, politicians, intelligence officers, and staff at the royal palaces.” This article is available from here http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html

It will be interesting to know what names come up from these investigations, and whether they also come up as being behind any attacks on Scientology in the UK and beyond. I bring this to the attention of any GO people (or others) reading this blog. Edward Heath is one who has been implicated, the Prime Minister of the UK 1970-74.

Interestingly LRH wrote this in HCO BULLETIN OF 5 NOVEMBER 1967 CRITICS OF SCIENTOLOGY

“Now, get this as a technical fact, not a hopeful idea. Every time we have investigated the background of a critic of Scientology, we have found crimes for which that person or group could be imprisoned under existing law. We do not find critics of Scientology who do not have criminal pasts. Over and over we prove this.

Politician A stands up on his hind legs in a parliament and brays for a condemnation of Scientology. When we look him over we find crimes—embezzled funds, moral lapses, a thirst for young boys—sordid stuff.”

There is another aspect to this, which is the cover up by Scotland Yard and MI6, which can be seen in this article,http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...d-investigated-for-protecting-pedophiles.html.

So we have here an example of an actual conspiracy, which would not have been taken seriously at the time, but is now being blown wide open.

I see this as a golden opportunity by OSA to research the time place form and events and also the Whos behind how these pedophiles could remain protected for so long and who was protecting them, and maybe even who put them into power, because people are talking now, whereas they wouldn’t have been at the height of the attacks on Scientology. I am sure patterns would begin to emerge. Of course I don’t really expect OSA to do this, I expect they are too busy applying LRHs policy to whistle blowers of the ongoing out-ethics of the church, but you never know your luck.

There is another aspect to this which is pure speculation on my part. Why is this coming up now? Maybe, at long last some people with intestinal fortitude have decided to do something about it. Maybe its a warning to the current crop of deviants. Hopefully its the first one!

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Just what we need.
    maxresdefault.jpg
    cast.jpg
    a.baa-Hiding-an-elephant-for-a-det.jpg
    samspade.jpg
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

#OpDeatheatersOSA?
  4. RightOn Member

wait what? can someone explain?
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

The dingbat wants OSA to investigate the VIP pedophiles in the UK, now on trial- a member of the House of Lords, and under investigation- a past Prime Minister, and convicted-a police supervisor and a madam that procured boys for sex in a brothel frequented by UK leaders. There's more but that gives you an idea. She says that since all critics of Scientology commit crimes then these people will turn out to have committed the crime of calling Scientology bad names. Because LRon said all critics of Scientology, upon investigation, are always criminals.
    I'm in OpDeathEaters and I had to read this several times to understand what the FUCK??
    Bandwagon
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Random guy Member

It's an attempt at trying to spin the Yewtree opperation into something useful for them. Luckily, OSA have neither the manpower, nor the prestige to do anything about this.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

They could bumble around in the investigation and interfere with OpDeathEaters- organized effort at investigation and information sharing. OpDeatheaters depends on meticulous research, if they were involved at all they will gum up the works with wild charges based on bad information. How much damage to the Op and to the reps of innocent people makes my skin crawl.

8. This could not be a deliberate attempt to discredit Anonymous by a back door attack could it?

Why would OSA take an interest otherwise?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

OpDeathEaters isn't an Anonymous Op, and anyway discrediting Anonymous is easy.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

omg
    I still don't understand it. Lana is such a bird brain. Holy crap
    • Like Like x 1
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

* LRH said "people who attack Scientology are into young boys".

* Men who attacked Scientology back then are now being discovered to be into young boys.

* Scientologists are, therefore, looking for a chance to say LRH told us so.

I'm confused as to how this is confusing to any of you.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. RightOn Member

The confusion is OSA's part and why Lana would be so insane to even mention them
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Random guy Member

I believe you may have answered your own question right there.
  14. meep meep Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  16. I wonder if the British government would be interested in looking into the pedophile practices of scientology? I mean it is well known that there have been 40+ year olds that marry 14 year olds to help get around the pesky child labour laws. Plus this attitude that children are really just grown-ups that haven't recalled their past lives bullshit that helps legitimize marrying children.

I'm sure with a little digging, there are probably even worse abuses, that are unknown.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Random guy Member

Just to play the devils advocate for a moment:

The digging require intimate knowledge, that's ESMB territory, not ours. The other problems is that you can't hold anyone's feet to the fire for being a member of a groups who's structure make it easy for paedophiles, you can really only take on the paedophiles themselves. That has been attempted in Australia with debatable success.
  18. This is why I explicitly stated "British government" and not Anonymous. Hell, I wish any government would take notice (Especially America) and look into it. Not, only to save those kids, but giving scientology another black eye couldn't hurt.

As far as your second concern, I know that guilt by association, is not always a legal precedent, but I certainly have no qualms exposing the truth, shoving it in someone's face and shaming them. I mean it is different if that person is working from the inside to change the system, I'll even give a pass to someone who sits on neutral ground and doesn't do anything one way or another. But, if you are circling the wagons and downplaying what is happening and even contributing, money, time whatever to keep the system going all the while actively ignoring the problem because of "bad publicity", then we have a problem.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. fishypants Moderator

If you have evidence of this which relates to the UK then it should be sent to the police.

If the people involved are still alive and mentally competent then they can be prosecuted. There is no statute of limitations on this type of offence in the UK.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. I personally don't, I"m only going buy the video I watched at the Underground Bunker when a former Sea Org slave was being interviewed and this happened in America. Had I been in possession of such damning evidence I wouldn't be on this forum talking about it.
    • Like Like x 2

21. I wish more people thought the away you do.
  22. Random guy Member

Indeed!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. bAnon Member

There you have it folks. Nothing more to see here. Move along.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. For some reason I don't see the button to start new threads, so I'll just put this here.

Independent Scientology Milestone Two Being Deregistered by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...WindowMode=0&_adf.ctrl-state=tcvmrw94i_13

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

MILESTONE TWO LTD ACN 163 661 238

Collapse Company Summary
    Company Summary
    A basic overview of free information that can be downloaded or viewed in PDF form.

Name: MILESTONE TWO LTD
    ACN: 163 661 238
    ABN: 35 163 661 238 (External Link)
    Registration date: 9/05/2013
    Next review date: 9/05/2016
    Type: Australian Public Company, Limited By Guarantee
    Locality of registered office: GRIFFITH ACT 2603
    Regulator: Australian Securities & Investments Commission
    View Summary (PDF) t.gif

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Documents
    Show all documents

Last 3 Documents Lodged

DateDocument No.Document typePagesUncertifiedCertified help-tip-icon.gif

6/08/2015 029279904 Application For Voluntary Deregistration of a Company (6010) Not Available

16/12/2014 028934771 Constitution of Company (218) 7
    $19.00 Select uncertified document
    $38.00 Select certified document
    16/12/2014 028934770 Notification of Resolution Altering The Constitution (205J) 3
    $19.00 Select uncertified document
    $38.00 Select certified document

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  25. Anonymous Member

26. TrevAnon Member

Same problem here. I'll report this post myself.
  27. RightOn Member

Sorry for being a dumb ass, but what does this all mean?
    Hi Trev!
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Disambiguation Global Moderator

1. Scientologists believe any critic of Scientology have committed crimes - LRH said so, this is why they scream "What are your crimes" when verbally assaulting critics
    2. This dingbat observes the UK investigation into high placed criminal child rapists and thinks " these horrible criminals must be critics of Scientology because LHR said...."
    3. She asks OSA to investigate the criminal child rapists because derp.
    4. Scientology tries to co- opt anything news worthy.

I don't understand, is she a Indie? Why would an Indie encourage OSA to do anything except fuck themselves?
  29. RightOn Member

no no meant the deregistering post.
    She is a sci- loon, logic is not one of her strong points. :D
    Oh and why? KSW!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. fishypants Moderator

Because

Think-of-the-children.jpg

and because she still drinks the koolaid, and is basically an idiot.

Actually - thinking about it slightly harder and less flippantly - her reasoning is presumably that if Scientology does something socially useful then its reputation will be rescued from the gutter. So basically the same idea that's behind the front groups which Scientology runs which purport to bring social benefit.

This is predicated on the idea that OSA is actually capable of helping the police with anything at all, rather than simply interfering with their work and fucking up otherwise-viable prosecutions with their own unique style of fuckbattery.

Of course there's also an element of "LRH Told You So" ...
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Sue fixed the Post New Thread button by the way.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. thesneakster Member

To me, it seems rather plain that Lana is rubbing OSA's collective nose in the fact that they had this particular job assigned to them by Ron Hubbard back when they were still the Guardian Office, failed to do anything about it and now the "wogs" over whom they suppose themselves so vastly superior are doing what they should have done years ago.

Since OSA monitors her blog via it's Internet Unit, that blog posting might best be understood as an attempt to get some of the OSA crew to realize propping up David "Darth Midget" Miscavige's regime is entirely contrary to their "make a safe environment for Scientology to operate and expand" original purpose.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    I am *not* a lawyer - I am also *not* a member of Milestone Two
    • Like Like x 1
  33. RightOn Member

Is Lana a hypocrite much?
    How is Lana making anything safe? She still believes in the Purif, keeping the mind fuck going and would have stuck to her nasty rules of disconnection if she didn't get such an adverse reaction to them.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Because you quoted me I'll respond.
    Ron assigned them which particular job- making the world safe for Scientology to expand, or bringing criminals to justice? Criminals are being brought to justice because of years of hard work by the victims both secular and religious. How would OSA have helped with this?
  35. MilestoneTwoASIC-001.PNG

MilestoneTwoASIC-002.PNG

The following is my best guess regarding what is going on.

When Milestone Two first came into existence it was created as a paid membership organization. I suspect that required, or at least suggested, the current LTD structure.

I haven't seen any mention of paid memberships on the main Milestone Two site or the Milestone Two blog for months, if not a year or more. It appears Milestone Two now exists only as a website, a mailing list, and a very loose, "non-paid membership" community. Thus, I suspect they found the LTD structure both unnecessary and unduly cumbersome and expensive.
  36. RightOn Member

^thank you.
    I am waiting for the day they find it no longer necessary to exist and stop with all the LRH bullshit..;)
  37. Random guy Member

Hm, that interpretation (if true, and it very well could be) isn't half bad as ideas go.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. RightOn Member

That may very well be, but instead of trying to talk OSA into helping out..... or sorry, rubbing their nose in it...
    perhaps oh I don't know, she can help bring the cult down. Just sayin.....
  39. fishypants Moderator

I think Hobson's point is that OSA weren't capable of helping with it.

If Scientology were really a thing - if the 'tech' actually existed - then OSA and the Sea Org could have been something like the World Police, bringing in the criminals that were just too tricky for 'wog' (non-Scientology) police to apprehend.

But of course there is no 'tech', so they weren't.

I mean if they actually had super-human powers then that would be fab. They'd be like a team of superheroes.

But obviously they don't, the whole 'tech' and super-powers thing is just so much bullshit (obviously), and so they aren't actually any use for anything except cackhandedly defending the tinpot empire of whichever wannabe-dictator is nasty enough to have worked their way up to the top of Scientology.

I think that was his point... could have misunderstood......
    • Like Like x 1
  40. RightOn Member

but I thought Hobson believed in the tech?