Customize

Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or less)!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or less)!

Milestone Two

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/464-milestone-two

Excerpt:
    NOTE: I originally titled this cross-post "Fundamentalist Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Org Open in 7 Days (or less)!" because the iScientology blog has been consistently associated with KSW and what I've labeled "Fundamentalist" Independent Scientology. I dropped the word "Fundamentalist," and changed the title to simply "Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Org Open in 7 Days (or less)!," for two reasons.

First, I don't know how "KSW," "fundamentalist," or (to quote the post above) "standard tech" the new not-for-profit Org can be if it welcomes members from Ron's Org and its Levels Beyond OT VIII.

Secondly, I don't know how "KSW," "fundamentalist," or (to quote the post above) "standard tech" the new not-for-profit Org can be given the resurrection of the Original OT Levels as somehow "standard."

[Some might drop the term "fundamentalist" because that is not a term the group uses to describe itself. Nope, not me. Never did it before, and wouldn't start now. I call and classify them the way I see them.]
    • Like Like x 3
  2. amaX Member

This is going to be even more fucking awesome than when God created Teegeack in six days!
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Anonymous Member

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/464-milestone-two#comment-1837
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

What country did they pick?
  6. Anonymous Member

Not yet known. Stay tuned.
  7. Anonymous Member

Independent Scientology Milestone Two - Objectives and Purposes
    http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/465-milestone-two-objectives-purposes

Excerpt:
    As to the last item, and to the extent concern about "corruption of L. Ron Hubbard’s discoveries and technologies" implicates KSW and "standard tech," I again wonder how "KSW" or "standard tech" the new not-for-profit "membership community" can be:

(1) if it welcomes members from Ron's Org and its Levels Beyond OT VIII; and

(2) given the resurrection of the Original OT Levels as somehow "standard."
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

WTF??? He's back???

And just when I thought things were going so well... :(
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Begin rant/

"working to achieve the aims of Scientology as per LRH."?

In all its phucking glory, the opening line is a red flag. Its pure KSW, standard tech BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    The "us versus them" mentality is woven into the very fabric of scientology....no matter where it is delivered.

Churchies, Indies, fundies, free$oners can all take a running jump if they think the proliferation of hubbard's mind-fuck will go unchallenged whenever it shows its ugly fucking head in this world.

Too many people have suffered because of "standard tech" up until this very day.

Some people, well, if they want to proliferate Scientology, well, then, fuck you. <as I rise from the table>. Really. < I point an angry finger at the scientology enemy> Fuck you! <my face reddens>. Period!

/rant
    • Like Like x 7
  11. ^^^^^^^Sweet Rant!^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^Amen^^^^^^^

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Child Abuse

(Wake Up! Every single Scientologist (Every incarnation of the scam, Indy, Mindy, Milestone-Moe) has been LRH mind-fucked long enough, many exes have confronted the truth about this abusive monster, liar and convicted fraud and moved on, you can too.)
  12. She says it will be without natter.

We'll see
    • Like Like x 3
  13. DeathHamster Member

If n Scientologists leave CoS but continue the mindfuck, they will eventually form (n-1)! CommEvs against each other. (I'm assuming that no one is going to form a CommEv against themselves. I could be wrong.)
  14. Anonymous Member

Are you kdding? This initial, softly-softly, all embracing theta-filled announcement is straight out of the Dissemination Manual. So far, starting with the "surveys" and now this announcement, the roll out has been in total compliance with the tech. Also, lurk moar: the return to the Original OT levels is a sales strategy which provides both a point of difference from the cult AND a reason why the tech hasn't been working. The so called "original" OT levels are not as "original" as this latest cohort of organised mind fuckers would have you believe.

TL/DR: Never trust a Scientologist bearing affinity. The are only two absolutes in Scientology: Scientology is never as it at first appears, and it is always worse than you think. You are a dupe.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

Comm Evs have been requested by staff to "protect themselves", not realizing it is a kangaroo court. Comm Evs don't end well.
  16. Hi Christine,

Is it OK to wait for the "Independendent Scientology 'Not- For Profit' Membership Communtiy Ideal Orgs" to come on line before I send my 'donation' for your new business / Quasi-Religion?

I'd like it to be a legally defensible LRH style tax deductible 'fixed donation' -- for obvious reasons.

Please keep it Standard LRH 'Tech' with absolutely no changes to every one of Hubbard's unchangeable abusive policies like disconnection, fair-game, rpf internment, gang-bang security checks, children's security checks, constant regging and ALL of his hypnotic, mind-numbing processing and medically dangerous rundowns like the purif and most importantly cling to the batshit insane L. Ron Hubbard standard Introspection Rundown that killed Lisa Mcpherson. Mk?

ML,

Your fellow deluded, brainwashed 'Not For Profit' Independent Community Scientology Member.

KSW (Keep Scam Working forever and ever, World without Entheta, Amen.)
  17. Anonymous Member

Fixed it a bit
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks for the likes. y'all...you glorious faggots!
    I am about as anti-hubbard as they come. It isnt because of any hurt I may feel. My distaste is on the basis that scientology as a subject is filthy, if not an incarnate evil.

Hubbard's "tech' is nothing moar than a psycho-political belief system designed to take humanity backwards, not forwards,

Yes, I understand that "we" are not in this to bash the beliefs of scientology/ists. But the problem will always be, that said "beliefs" are the ultimate problem/issue.

If clams want to practice hubbard's bullshit, then good on them, BUT, if they think they will go unchallenged with the doctrinal lies and obfuscations about hubbard and scientology itself, then they had better think again.

Im not a vapid fuckhead, I am a humanist that will not sit idly by to a system of belief that seeks to destroy humanity.

We are destined to evolve for the better, not go back to a dark age where brutality was at the forefront of day-to-day life.

FUCK YOU LRH, and anyone seeking to proliferate your ideals
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Asheera Member