Customize

Indiana anons.

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Indiana is in a serious need of awakening to much going on for me alone to pin point one topic to go off of, Muncie is my point of interest though. Hard workers and thinkers interested? Not asking for a personal army. We're an independent group of individuals that's why I want a clean slate and a team.
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. Budd Member

Ball State University, class of 1976

three years in Clevenger and then a year and a half off-campus at 317 Riverside Drive/Avenue/whatever
  4. Anonymous Member

Then I can say we have a team of two right now. Ideally 10-15. That's my goal but as far as I know anons are us to non. Might need to do some street recruiting flyers linking to this website probably. Feedback?
  5. Anonymous Member

Flyers are good, what website? If its this one you need to make a thread and direct them to it.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anon Guy Member

Hello, I have just joined and am looking for a group here in Indiana!
  8. louis beeman Member

any northern indiana base?
  9. louis beeman Member

10. Anon Guy Member

So, is anyone near Indianapolis?
  11. I moved, I'm not in Cincinnati anymore. Now I'm just across the river from Louisville, KY. I'd love to tell you more, but I don't want OSA's heads to explode when they figure out how successful I am as a "never in". College degree, house, retirement funds, the whole deal. I've read the confidential parts of OT3 and I didn't become insane or turn into a criminal, so I'm a success beyond Homo Novis. I'm Homo Novis Novis!

But seriously, no time to protest SCN management's lavish lifestyle and other abuses. Sorry.
    • Like Like x 1