Customize

"Indy OSA" invited to speak

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Bets on how long before Magoo and the flood of emoticons arrives?

I bet 36 hours. :confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Magoo wasn't part of it, although she was a target for its love bombing operation. That seems to have been the extent of activity related to Tory Magoo.

Other people were targets in a less pleasant way, but, supposedly, that's over and done with since many of the Indies, as Marty Rathbun would say, are transcending or evolving, or whatever.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Quentinanon Member

Alanzo is back there, again.
    Good to see he still tries to make conversation.
  5. Anonymous Member

Alanzo is a breath of fresh air. He's saying some things which are true and need to be said.
  6. Anonymous Member

Update: Looks like Alanzo's days are numbered there unless he stays away from the topics on the forbidden topics list.
  7. Anonymous Member

Yep, looks like it. At least he got Scooter to admit there was an Indy OSA running things there for a while.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Indy OSA? Kinder and gentler? What, they don't drown your dog, they just get it really wet?
    • Like Like x 5

9. L. Ron Imanutjob Hubbard vrrroomm, rmmmm, shrooom, vroom voom in his own wacked-out voice after popping pinks, grays and rum for his 'research' vroom voom.......

Indy OSA 500 vroom
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Anonymous Member

I can't find that. Are you sure? What I see is a new thread started by Scooter denouncing anyone who says that Marty Ratnbun and Mike Rinder should make a public apology, although Scooter's anger seems mainly directed at Alanzo for daring to question the sacred persons Mike Laws and Karen of Indy OSA infamy.

Now Alanzo is being asked to leave.
  11. ESMBer's scrambling desperation to find someone, anyone to hero-worship clags up that forum like the stench of an early morning beer-shit.
  12. jensting Member

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

There's something tragic about a bunch of ex scientologists (in the role of peasants) fearfully but "enthusiastically" agreeing to be obedient for the cause of only criticizing scientology but never criticizing, or even questioning, certain people (in the role of royalty).
    • Like Like x 1
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

Anon needs moar rank?
  15. jensting Member

everything bad written on WWP about indies is just always, invariably, correct. It's like that. No dox needed.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. The Internet Member

Ok I skimmed a little bit of that thread over there. Something bad happened at ESMB two years ago?

Anyway, boring. I don't want to waste too much time trying to sort genuine assholes from the people merely pretending to be assholes as part of their larger covert War on the Non-Batshit Insane.

I do think Scientology is re-branding and diversifying, because people who bought Hubbard's bullshit still think there's something to it and they don't want everyone around them to laugh. But that re-branding is not so much the Indies as all the other big money New Age alt med woo out there. Much harder to fight, sadly.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

From here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?33454-Indy-OSA&p=859312&viewfull=1#post859312

19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

^^^^ Minimising Tech in progress.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

When Scooter says "etc etc" is he including the interference by Mike Rinder and Mike Laws with the submissions to the Australian Senate Enquiry. The fuckers nearly derailed that process. That sort of thing goes beyond just a "little bit of OSA, Indy style screwing with people".
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

I think what Alanzo was referring to was an extension of that kind of thinking but was directed at internet message boards and the like. All that was really accomplished by that episode was a demonstration that some ex scientologists act like sheep and can be herded.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

It's Alanzo vs the crowd over at ESMB. The crowd has won.
  24. Anonymous Member

Emma in with the stilletto and the crowd finish him off with a good kicking. Fun place.
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

So what's the basic conflict there?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Quentinanon Member

Alanzo left the esmb looney bin once before. I am not sure what different result he expected this time.
    Scientologists of any shade have mental illnesses and esmb is not in the business of referrals to licensed psychotherapists.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Denial.
  28. Rod Keller Member

So much drama. GCW.
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

Thanks for the reply, but denial isn't a conflict (or a river in Egypt). Would you elaborate?
  30. jensting Member

Sounds to me like a "drama at ESMB. Film at 11." kind of situation, but I am not motivated enough to go look it up.
  31. It's difficult to determine, but I am confident that every conflict on ESMB can expressed through a series of over-animated smilies.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

I can't blame them for getting distracted and playing with the trinkets on hand. Their software's internal smileys are shinier than ours. Also Magoo.
    • Like Like x 1