Customize

Infodump - Criminon UK

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Please add to this thread any information on Scientology's front group Criminon.
    Criminon recruits people into the scientology cult through prisons.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Phil Tyler, President of Criminon UK:

[IMG]
  2. Anonymous Member

Phil Tyler - Scientology Service Completions

Phil Tyler in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 2 individual completions for Phil Tyler appear in official Scientology publications:

Phil Tyler DIANETICS: THE EVOLUTION OF A SCIENCE COURSE Freewinds 75 2009-12-01

Phil Tyler FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF DIANETICISTS AND SCIENTOLOGISTS COURSE Freewinds 85 2011-08-01

Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.

Phil Tyler in Scientology's Publications

No entries were found in my main Scientology Statistics database for this person.

Phil Tyler and the Clear List

No entries were found in my Scientology Statistics Project Clear List database for this person.

Phil Tyler and Scientologist Online Sites

My database does not list a Scientologist Online cookie-cutter web site for this person.

Phil Tyler and WISE Directories

WISE, the World Institute of Scientology Enterprises, publishes directories listing their members.

My database does not list this person in the most recent WISE directories.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2924752/Scientologists-infiltrate-jails.html

Scientologists infiltrate jails

EVERY jail in England has been infiltrated by alien-obsessed Scientologists, it emerged today.

Followers of the wacky "church" claim to have signed up thousands of cons to a bizarre "rehab" programme behind bars.

But officials freely admit there is no way they can STOP the cult's vast recruitment drive — because it does not "threaten" national security.

A wing of weird religion, called Criminon, today revealed it had targeted lags in all 139 prisons in England and Wales.

It offers "distance-learning" courses to prisoners by letter and email and claims they help cons learn "moral values".

A statement on Criminon's website reads: "Criminon UK provides crime prevention and rehabilitation programmes to people in need.

"It also delivers drug rehabilitation programmes to offenders.

"It is a registered charity and the programmes are available to anyone regardless of race, religion, sex, age, disability or offence committed.
    "Criminon organisations worldwide provide the programme using courses that address some of the key factors that are known to cause criminality, such as lack of self respect, illiteracy and a lack of moral values."

One inmate at HMP Blundeston, near Lowestoft, Suffolk, claimed: "Doing this course helped me find myself again.

"I won't lie, before I came to prison I was lost, I had no self-respect or no respect for others and I had no direction in life.

"Doing this course has got me focused again and on what I want out of life."

A Ministry of Justice spokesman said: "The National Offenders Management Service is aware of a number of cases where prisoners have engaged in correspondence with Criminon.

"Rules concerning prisoners' access to letters contain the presumption that correspondence will not generally be restricted or stopped unless the restriction is a proportionate response (i.e. a threat to national security, prevention of crime).

"Legal advice is that letters from Criminon do fall into this category and therefore should not be withheld from the prisoner to whom they are addressed. mpu

"Prison staff have been advised to guide any prisoners who have been contacted by Criminon toward a Counselling, Assessment, Referral, Advice and Throughcare referral."

Critics claim Scientology — which counts stars like Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and John Travolta among its converts — is a dangerous cult.

Founded by sci-fi writer L Ron Hubbard in 1952, followers believe humans were brought to Earth 75million years ago by an evil galactic ruler.

Last year the Church of Scientology was fined £545,000 in France and its leader handed a suspended two-year jail sentence after being convicted of cheating vulnerable members out of their life savings.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Internet Member

Prisoners will take on religion and talk about morals to convince authorities they've reformed and should be granted greater freedoms or earlier release. So Criminon can be thwarted simply by stigmatizing it as something antisocial. Explain to authorities how the TRs help a person to feel more "at cause" over other people. Quote judges who have described Scientology as a self serving cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

He could wash his hair once in a while? Is that too much to ask?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. afternon Member

His hair has command intention over him and is harbouring clusters of grease thetans which need auditing out in the OT levels!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. DeathHamster Member

Well that set off a handful of "Is this a cult?" checklist items...

And you don't HAVE the Ideal Orgs, you silly ass! The title goes straight to Building Management Int, and you'll pay rent to the Int Landlord Office.
  12. Anonymous Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. RightOn Member

I thought the Aussies were going to be the first cleared continent?
    I guess they are still working on it.