Customize

Information on camelot castle/hotel and working conditions

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by HOC, Oct 10, 2013.

1. HOC Member

/r/ someone with good insight into Camelot castle/hotel and working conditions there, to contact me asap please. A nice piece of entheta might come out of the works. Thanks.
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

What about contacting the Polish girl who hung around here for a while a couple of years ago? Don't rem her nic, and too lazy to go through the CCH thread.
  3. jensting Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. dwest Member

I miss the fun we had on that thread. So many lolz and I'll never forget the light box
  5. rickybobby Member

Any reason you didn't post this on the CCH thread? Seems like a more logical place to find ex workers.
  6. HOC Member

I can cross post it there too. Since it was a new request that did not leave me with a great deal of time to complete it in, I wanted to give it it's own thread to reflect it's urgency, rather than an old thread where the post rate was somewhat sparse.
  7. rickybobby Member

I think this rates a post in both places.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. HOC Member

It was worth a try to spread it around to as many places as possible.

Anyways, if anyone has any more information, please contact me.
  9. Django Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Django Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Also try the Polish forum. Might be someone there who knows someone. I seem to remember them getting active here about the same time as the postings in the CCH thread concerning Polish workers, but not reading Polish, I have no idea if there were any connections.

Everytime I read the "Million Mask Polska" headline I always read it "Million Mask Polka" and think that would be a great time...
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

What about getting one of the Polish speakers on here to compose a tweet asking for former workers to get in touch, then get the Twitterfags to cut and paste it to their feeds with relevant hashtags? Facebook fags could do the same thing now there's hashtags on there too.

I know anyone who worked there will speak English, but this way you might reach friends and family who could pass it along to them.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Is this hotel owned by CO$, or just Scilons? I would like to know for the tax evasion thread in the think tank.

thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Just owned by a scilon with a few others hanging about. Even Davey knows better than to get too close to that level of crazy.