Customize

Informed Treatment/Rehabwatcher/Beau Griffis Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by billybob, Jul 24, 2012.

1. DeathHamster Member

That's the bullshit myth handed out by Scientology.

When examined, it doesn't stand up. Try again.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. Yeah, seriously you guys erased my comment!!!! You guys are being just as controlling as any other org. including the one you are bashing! Thank u - for the freedom of thought and expression, that u guys have smashed!!! Whatever, this is way at least that proved you guys are censoring! Thank you, no longer intersted, especially in something so controlling......at least in rehab watcher we said whatever we wanted that's why Scientology org. made him take it down!!!!
    Reliable
    This message by Reliable has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
  3. Django Member

OK. Now....why do you suppose that is?
    OK. Proof? Evidence? Stats from a qualified 3rd party? Peer review in a respected medical journal?
    OK. The fact is, if you're referring any addict to a Narconon facility, you are setting them up for irreparable harm and certain bankruptcy, with little or no hope of their ever getting any real help for their problem. Narconon's claims of 50%, 70%, sometimes even 90% success rates are demonstrably and laughably false.

Let's say for a second that you're not a Scientology/OSA operative (remember that word? From your comments section? Yeah, that was me...)...anyway, assuming you're not, what's your research into Narconon's methods, or their success rate? How many people are you claiming as NN successes? Versus the number you've referred? Are you doing any research, or merely regurgitating the stats they're feeding you?

Hang around here for a while, Beau, you're gonna get a real education. Even if you are a Scientologist. You might check out www.exscn.com while you're at it.
    ...I'll refer them to a real drug counseling facility. I will also tell them to stay as far away from Scientology's useless, dangerous and criminal Narconon program, in droves....
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. can a scientologist jump in or would it be all about the lulz and get his dox?? What if I was a scientologist with say 8 years of college education and a past background with Narconon. Given you all hate Narconon, could you allow debate. BTW...............I remember the forced_anon script....and not your army. This is a far cry.
  5. Anonymous Member

How long have you been a scientologist? And are you a member of the cult itself or are you amongst "the independents?"
  6. Anonymous Member

There is no hate, that I am aware of, for narconon. There is a determination to put an end to the fraud committed in the name of narconon (and scientology) but hate? You are now coming across like Karen Pouw.
  7. If 8 years at college didn't give you the ability to verify for yourself that Scientology is a criminal scam, or that Hubbard was a total fraud, you got scammed twice.

If you haven't found out that Narconon is no more than another means of perpetrating the exact same scams as the rest of Scientology, here's another pithy anonspeak term I humbly offer -

LURK MOAR
    • Agree Agree x 7
  8. no reason to lm van allen. I am well aware of the customs. As for sounding like Pouw that is my mistake. I didnt even know who she was till i googled her. i guess i could have had a little more tact. I would say independant. the philosophy is sound but people are always a flaw.
  9. Anonymous Member

Philosophy? What philosophy? "Make Money. Make More Money." ~ LRH
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'll reiterate....that would be people. Every system is compromised because of the person behind it. As it is with a computer it is with everything else.
  11. Anonymous Member

Computers are like the Old Testament - Lots of rules. No Mercy.
  12. Anonymous Member

WTF does this have to do with Mr. Charlatan, Beau Griffis?
  13. that exactly right...WTF does it have to do with Beau. You included. Stop and think for one second. LC
  14. Random guy Member

Well, some systems work well despite the people behind them. The problem with scientology is that it was set up to fleece Hubbard's followers. The scam is wearing thin these days, and the little man at the helm is increasingly resorting to abuse to keep it going, but the system was never "good" to begin with.

So no, the faults of scientology (and by extension Narconon) is not about Miscavige or Hubbard or whatever, it is about Narconon trying to pass itself off as science, when it is actually quack medicine, unsafe, ineffective and primarily a money scam/recruitment tool for the cult.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

Here's the OP. Seems straightforward.
    And...

read the thread.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Need these lawyers' names. They win fraud cases.
    Nutella chocolate peanut butter is not a health food, despite what the ads say.

17. Anonymous Member

As I always tell others, Hubbard stole his philosophies from a long trail of Western thought. From Plato to Crowley you can get the same thing else where without feeding into Hubbards egoistic thought-forms designed to keep him always present as an egregore (if you don't know what that is please google, it is informative). Here's a site where you can (with much sifting) find all kinds of western philisophical thought positive and negative and you don't need e-meters to access it. http://english.grimoar.cz/

Hubbard is a dead end, my child. He ultimately splinters your soul and turns it all upon himself and not the ineffable. Black Brother, Wandering Star, he is all that and anonymous does not 'hate' him but big artificial contructs are so Lulzy to shatter like the clay they are.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Hey Beau, sounds like you spun out.....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. patriot75 Member

Any information on this jackass would be very helpful:
    MikeHoy.jpg
    Mike Hoy

Mike Hoy's Overview
    Current Deputy Executive Director for Production at Narconon East U.S.
    President at Management Technology Consultants, Inc.
    Past VP at Nationwide Title Clearing
    Education Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick Recommendations
    1 person has recommended Mike
    Connections
    221 connections

Mike Hoy's Experience
    Deputy Executive Director for Production
    Narconon East U.S.
    Nonprofit; 1-10 employees; Health, Wellness and Fitness industry
    March 2011 – Present (1 year 6 months) Clearwater Florida

President
    Management Technology Consultants, Inc.
    July 2008 – Present (4 years 2 months)
    Business consulting, focus on health care and mortgage servicing industries

VP
    Nationwide Title Clearing
    Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Financial Services industry
    July 1995 – July 2008 (13 years 1 month)
    VP Client Services, VP Post Closing and Research, Senior VP Operations are postitions held

Mike Hoy's Education
    Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick BA, Urban Education, Psych, Poli Sci
    1972 – 1976

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mike-hoy.html
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Xenu Is Lord Member

He is a CLAM
    Michael Hoy in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 1 individual completions for Michael Hoy appear in official Scientology publications:
    Michael Hoy HUBBARD QUALIFIED SCIENTOLOGIST COURSE Celebrity 315 1998-11-01
    Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.
    Michael Hoy in Scientology's Publications

No entries were found in my main Scientology Statistics database for this person.
    Michael Hoy and the Clear List

No entries were found in my Scientology Statistics Project Clear List database for this person.
    Michael Hoy and Scientologist Online Sites

My database does not list a Scientologist Online cookie-cutter web site for this person.
    Michael Hoy and WISE Directories

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/michael-hoy.html
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Xenu Is Lord Member

More on the CLAM
    Mike Hoy in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 9 individual completions for Mike Hoy appear in official Scientology publications:
    Mike Hoy L11 RUNDOWN Source 66 1989-05-01
    Mike Hoy L11 RUNDOWN Source 66 1989-05-01
    Mike Hoy ELIGIBILITY FOR ISSUE OF OT LEVELS CHECK Source 69 1989-12-01
    Mike Hoy NEW OT VI HUBBARD SOLO NOTS AUDITING COURSE Source 69 1989-12-01
    Mike Hoy NEW OT VII SOLO NOTS COMPLETION Source 86 1993-04-01
    Mike Hoy SOLO NOTS AUDITOR CERTAINTY COURSE, PART I Source 128 2000-01-01
    MikeHoy FALSE PURPOSE MARQUARDT SECOND DYNAMIC FORM Source 133 2001-03-01
    Mike Hoy SOLO NOTS AUDITOR CERTAINTY COURSE PART II Source 151 2003-12-15
    Mike Hoy DIANETICS: EVOLUTION OF A SCIENCE COURSE Freewinds 70 2007-12-01
    Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.
    Mike Hoy in Scientology's Publications

The following 4 mentions of Mike Hoy appear in official Scientology publications:
    Mike Hoy Honor Roll of the IAS Impact 102 2002-12-01
    Mike Hoy Founding Patrons Impact 109 2004-09-01
    Mike Hoy Patrons Impact 114 2006-09-01
    Mike Hoy Honor Roll Impact 114 2006-09-01
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Xenu Is Lord Member

OH, NO CONNECTION TO SCIENTOLOGY
    • Funny Funny x 3
  23. Xenu Is Lord Member

Mike Hoy
    As a student in college I was looking for something I could use to help myself and other people lead happier lives, and something which would help all of mankind have a brighter future in realistic terms.
    In other words, not living in fear of death and destruction by nuclear war or the destruction of the planet by pollution. I wanted something I could use that would help “across the boards” make things better. I began to think there was nothing that would work when I walked into a Church of Scientology.
    I got an essay by L. Ron Hubbard called “My Philosophy” and read it. Right away I saw that there was someone who had been working on an “across the boards” solution to all the problems that seemed so overwhelming in the world. And the solution was in increasing knowledge and sharing that knowledge - it made very perfect sense to me and I got more information.
    After a few months I had learned how to help myself and others with Dianetics counseling and was much happier with life and the prospects for the future.
    That was almost 30 years ago and I have continued to increase my knowledge of how to handle life and help others with Dianetics and Scientology. I use it to help myself, family, friends and the groups in which I am a member.
    It’s practical, it works, and it is a lot of fun to use the knowledge of life to help others.
    Read something from L. Ron Hubbard and see for yourself !
    http://scientologist.myhomepage.org/mikehoy/success.htm

Hello, my name is Mike Hoy, and here is a little bit about myself:
    I am an administrator in the Los Angeles, California area. I have a wife and four children.
    I enjoy tennis, playing and listening to music, automobiles and movies.
    I got involved with Scientology when I was in college and went to a national student union conference in Washington, D.C. and happened to notice the Church of Scientology was down the block from the meeting I wasattending.
    http://scientologist.myhomepage.org/mikehoy/myself.htm

• Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

Hey Beau, I don't know if you are capable of doing the right thing, but I wouldn't listen to Mike Toy.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

26. hushpuppy Member

Your comment was not erased. The posts about the effectiveness of ibogaine were reported as a derail of the thread topic by poster(s) and moved by an AvS mod to a forum that is only available to registered posters.

Because you are a guest poster, I moved your post (and the responses to it) to another derail depository that you *are* able to see as a guest: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/thread-derail-graveyard.77341/page-26#post-2161158
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  28. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 2
  29. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. patriot75 Member

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Beau, if I were you I would be freaking out right about now....Have a nice day.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

If you do return, I recommend giving the WWP TOS a close reading. You'll find the TOS down in the lower-right hand corner of each and very WWP Page. It is labelled Terms and Rules. Happy Reading! :)
  33. Anonymous Member

Hi Beau Griffis, John Schaffer and Holly Conklin.....
    1985785b.jpg
    8f26f442.jpg
    f9d956fa.jpg
    71ef42cf.jpg
    c689fc9e.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 10
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

...and goodbye Gabriel Graves, is my guess. ^^^^
    • Agree Agree x 2
  35. eddieVroom Member

Is that come dribbling down his chin?..
    • Funny Funny x 2
  36. eddieVroom Member

So they find a dead person, do not call 911, do not call police until hours later -- cleaning the crime scene and getting their stories straight?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  37. patriot75 Member

http://mcalesternews.com/breakingne...ath-investigation-Pillow-with-substance-on-it
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Bottom right corner of the pic is a squirrel.
    It looks like it may emptied It's nuts over his chin
    • Funny Funny x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

NUT by the hair on my chinny chin chin. squirrels-playing-poker.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2